Potamkin GM

706 11th Ave, New York, NY 10019

New 888-251-2267
Used 888-534-5140
Service 888-692-2158

If our name is not on the back of your car, you probably paid too much!

Worth going to Manhattan

by from Middle Village, NY |

When I initially set out to lease my Verano, I did not want to go to NYC to get it. I sent out a few emails to different dealers in Long Island and Queens and I sent one to Potamkin just to see the differences in prices. Allen at Potamkin was the first one to get back to me (Within 5 mins of my inquiry). I let him know I was shopping and just needed a quote. He gave me a monthly lease price, with an exact #$ of what I would have to bring with me. He also told me to be careful of other dealers quoting a lower monthly # by including incentives and rebates that I did not qualify for. Sure enough, when someone from the Island got back to me(3 hours later) they gave me a monthly payment of about $40.00 less per month. When I asked them what incentives that included they told me I must be a USAA member(?) and currently be leasing a non GM vehicle, both of which I did not have. I didn't want to go to NYC to get my car, but I did anyway. Aside from being offered some tire warranty which I did not buy, everything was exactly as promised.

Maggie was the best!!

by from New York, NY |

Maggie made it a seamless process- so easy to get my new car! All I had to do was show up.

Great Experience!

by from Staten Island, New York |

Potamkin was nothing but excellent and superb when it came to getting me the right make and model with a reasonable price. The service was first-rate and the employees made me feel right at home!! If I could get into my timemachine made out a DeLorean to buy car all over again I would still choose Potamkin GM!! I will definitely be recommending Potamkin to all my friends and co-workers!

Great Experience!

by from Staten Island, New York |

Great experience!

by from Central new jersey |

My last few cars have been from potamkin! They always seem to give me the best price! I've been so satisfied with all they do for me!!! Thanks potamkin!

Potamkin GM responded to this review

April 30, 2014

Fantastic, Frankie! We love helping folks like you! If you need anything, just call.

We love Potamkin!

by from New York, NY |

We have had a fabulous experience with Potamkin. We knew we wanted a Buick Lacrosse, having rented one to take our son to college in Pittsburgh. With what amounted to an 800 mile test drive, we were already sold on the Lacrosse. When we came in to Potamkin, we met with David Nusbaum -- talk about fabulous! David is knowledgeable, patient, personable and a complete professional (he's also impossible to stump with any question). When we were filling out our papers for picking up the car, we met with Jeremy Isaason, another wonderful Potamkin representative. We also spoke with John Bruno, the director of sales here and are again struck by John's professionalism and the pride he has in this dealership. We are more than pleased with how everything has gone here, and are happy to give Potamkin a rave review! Blanche & Jim Christerson, NYC

JUST LEASED MY NEW TERRAIN

by from Staten Island, NY |

Thank you once again for making it all very eazy!!!!!Bruce in sales always gets me the best #$. Sorry for making you crazy with all of my spread sheets.

Love the car... despite the wait

by from Greenwich Ct |

My husband and I were moving out of the city and decided to buy a car. With this being said, we have particular tastes and had to order a car because the color/options were not something that was normally kept in stock. Maggie informed us that the lead time would be 4-6 weeks. With this information we deicded to order it 6 1/2 -7 weeks prior to the date we needed the car. However it came in 2-3 weeks late and Maggie was not consistent with following up about when the car would be ready- instead we had to contact her to follow up. Overall love the car but the process of getting the car was a headache.

Potamkin GM responded to this review

May 23, 2013

My name is John Bruno Jr and I am the General Sales Manager of the dealership. I am so sorry that the delivery time was inconsistent with what you were initially told. This is not usual practice for Potamkin and your situation was also not usual. There were many circumstances with General Motors that led to your vehicle delivery being delayed. Again, I apologize, and would like to invite you to contact me at (212)708-3142 so that I may speak to you directly about this matter. It is my goal to try and ensure that each of our clients are completely satisfied. John Bruno Jr

Matthew was a great salesman!

by from Bronx/Queens, New York |

Matthew was a great salesman. I walked in when the dealership was about to close and he made himself available. He took his time to show me what I wanted and he also showed me other vehicles that he thought I may be interested in. He never rushed me and wasn't pushy at all. When I finally decided which vehicle I wanted he told me he would hold it and he didn't even require me to leave a deposit. Smooth transaction and a great deal too. The dealership had the best price. I shopped around online and visited many dealerships for a week and this was by far the best deal.

Great Experience

by from New York, NY |

Andrew S. Dunin was great in helping us select the right vehicle for our family's needs.

Dominick Croce

by from Middle village. New York. |

Excellent salesman (Andrew) and manager (John). Smooth transaction.