Potamkin GM

706 11th Ave, New York, NY 10019

New 888-251-2267
Used 888-534-5140
Service 888-692-2158

If our name is not on the back of your car, you probably paid too much!

Great Sales Experience

by from New York, NY |

We recently leased a Cadillac SRX and love the vehicle but even more important, we loved how easy and accommodating David and the entire Potamkin team made the sales and delivery process. We're busy people with two young children. David was incredibly mindful about our hectic schedule and always came through for us. He also showed us how to use all the great technology in the vehicle. It made driving our new SRX a pleasure. It was a terrific experience.

Great Service

by from NY, NY |

David was a fantastic consultant to buying a car. To call him a "car salesman" would be to degrade him. He is a gentleman and a scholar. it was a pleasure to do business with him. Excellent customer service.

Great purchasing experience - 2015 Acadia

by from New York, NY |

I just leased a 2015 Acadia from Potamkin GM. I worked with Andrew Dunn and John Bruno and they were both extremely helpful, communicative and most importantly, not pushy. What is usually a stressful process was completed with ease and I think they gave me a very good deal. I would definitely recommend them for future purchasers.

Awesome place. Very happy customer for over 20 Yrs

by from New York New York |

Maggie provided amazing service from start to finish, quality communication and thorough attention to details. Im a very satisfied customer.

MAGGIE-SALES

by from SUMMIT,NJ |

VISITED DEALERSHIP, GOOD SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.MAGGIE WAS VERY HELPFUL FOR A SATURDAY, SMOOTH TRANSACTION.

Great Service and Smoothest Vehicle Transaction

by from New York, NY |

Absolutely amazing service, very helpful salesperson. Of the six cars I have purchased, this was the smoothest transaction.

Great customer service and easy buying process

by from Bronx, New York |

My wife and I walked into The Potamkin dealership of Manhattan on a Saturday evening to see what kind of vehicles they have. On Monday evening I drove out of the dealership with my new 2015 Arcadia Denali thanks to Maggie and her expertise. The buying process was easy Maggie managed to get all of my request down to the "T" (LORD KNOWS IM PICKY). I do recommend Maggie for your next vehicle purchase. Thank you again, Maggie for getting my family and I into the vehicle we needed.

great deal

by from New York City |

Exceptional guidance thru the process of purchasing a new car from the Sales Consultant, Squire McNear.

Great Experience

by from Jersey City |

We had a great experience and easy process when purchasing our 2015 Verano. Highly recommend working with Andrea Dunin.

Fast and Friendly

by from New York, NY |

They are under construction right now, but purchasing from them was a smooth process. I called made an appointment, brought my car in for them to look at it. Alex made the process clear and fast, came back a few days later and picked up the car with no problems.

A pleasure to deal with

by from NY, NY |

Just leased a15 Equinox from Potamkin Manhattan. Every step went smooth. Bruce (sales-manager), Andrew (salesman) and Jeremy (finance) were knowledgeable, pleasant and eager to satisfy my needs. I feel the deal I got was as aggressively priced as it could be. The car was delivered clean and fully detailed. Just a comment about the facilities, they are under renovation almost didn't go in. I am glad I did, they gave me a great deal and amazed me at how they were able to complete the transaction so smoothly. I rate this group top notch.