Lee Kinstle Sales and Service

New 888-429-4880 New 888-429-4880
Used 888-536-4085 Used 888-536-4085
Service 888-430-3921 Service 888-430-3921

The BIG ONE!

2015 GMC Terrain!!!!! Lee Kinstles is the BEST!!!!

by from Van Wert, Ohio |

Came into the dealership not really knowing whether we wanted to lease or buy. We didn't really understand the benefits of leasing but after talking with our salesman Ben we felt this was our best option. He took his time with us and answered all our questions. Thank you so much Ben for all your help!!! We will always come back to Lee Kinstles and deal with you!!!!

Lee Kinstle Sales and Service responded to this review

April 30, 2015

Ben does an awesome job at explaining the advantages of leasing vs. buying and vice versa! He has had extensive training in this area and will give his customers all the options that make the most sense and allows them to pick what option makes the most sense to them!

Customer for Life

by from Kalida, Ohio |

We just purchased a car from Lee Kinstle. Not only did we get a really good deal but our salesman, Ernie Kelly, went above and beyond. He stayed past closing on a Friday night to let us test drive cars and never rushed us. When we bought the car, he went through the whole car with us and showed us what all the controls do. It was a great experience and we will definitely go there anytime we need a new vehicle.

Excellent service! Great Dealership!

by from Delphos, OH |

Purchased a Acadia from Salesman Billy Knoll. Great customer service and very friendly service from everyone! Billy was very knowledgeable in every aspect of the vehicle and its features. Having purchased a vehicle from Billy in the past we knew our experience was once again going to be smooth from the test drive to the financing (Thanks Finance Guys) and having the vehicle ready to take home. Great dealership to deal with. Thanks to everyone at Lee Kinstle! Very happy customer!!

Kind Service and a Nice New Ride

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The moment I stepped on the Lee Kinstle Lot I was treated with kindness and received honest service. Donnie Egnor answered all my questions, if he did not know the answer he made sure I someone who did was able to answer my questions. I came from Fort Wayne to purchase a vehicle here and do not regret doing so. A great experience. I enjoyed working with Donnie and allowing him to set me up with a new set of wheels!

Great dealership and service!!

by from Harrod Oh |

Bought a 2015 GMC Denali and absolutely love it. Jason and Donnie were very helpful and friendly. Owner Eric took time to get to know us. Great service and a wonderful dealership. Highly recommended

My New Car

by from Van WERT,Ohio |

I had excellent service, They were friendly and they were very helpful in finding me a car that I liked and able to afford.

Nothin but the BEST!! Ask for Benny!!!

by from Indiana |

Came in not knowing what we wanted or what we really needed....Benny spent almost a week going above and beyond trying to help us during this process!!! We finally ended going with a GMC Acadia and my husband and I are beyond pleased!!! Thank you so much Ben for making our experience great!!!! We will see you again no doubt!!!!

Chevy Cruze!!!!! Benny was great!!

by from Van Wert |

I bought a Cruze and the service was great. benny was also

Great Customer Service

by from Kalida OH |

When I visited the dealership, Ben Hoblet was friendly and super to work with. He made you feel like he was your friend for years. I explained what I was looking for and he was able to help and always had a smile. Jason High and Ben stayed late an evening for me to be able to discuss what I wanted. They went the extra mile to help. Also Jeff Gudakunst was very helpful for our financial needs. He was resourceful and explained all the financial information and extras we needed. Without these 3 guys, I would not have purchased this truck at this dealership. I recommend anyone to go to Lee Kinstle. They are GREAT to work with.

Kaylee Contreraz

by from paulding, ohio |

Working with Ernie was great. He went and tried to find me a car that fit my budget and with low miles. He worked really well trying to find me someone to approve me for the loan. Roy the finance guy was amazing as well. He financed me for the car and took minimal amount of time. I highly recommend Lee Kinstle. Ernie really valued my time and what I wanted and as a result I felt relaxed not pressured, Ernie even made sure I had gas in it and I knew how to operate every thing, and he was excited to see me a car!!!!