Lee Kinstle Sales and Service

New 888-429-4880
Used 888-536-4085
Service 888-430-3921

The BIG ONE!

Easy to do business with them.

by from Van Wert, Ohio |

I went to Lee Kinstle because Eric does a great job of supporting and giving back to the community. I came back 2 or three times before making a decision and each time, Jason High patiently answered all my questions. He was a great help. Jason and Eric listened carefully enough to my wish list to find the car I was looking for.

November 3, 2014

Thank you Barbershop Singer for appreciating everything that Eric does and we hope to see you in for your service work as well. We hope to continue to understand your automotive needs and will provide accordingly.

Very helpfull, EASY TO DEAL WITH

by from Miller City, Ohio |

They was very helpful and easy to work with. They answered any questions and was very truthful about the vehicle.

February 26, 2015

Brian, we thank you for stopping in and purchasing your vehicle from our staff. We like to make the car buying experience as easy as possible as we want to make you feel welcome. We like to earn your business as well as your friendship and hope that you can refer your friends and family members to the dealership and staff that made your experience "easy to deal with"! Thank you again and may you have great travels!!

yeah no thanks

by from columbus ohio |

Tried to steal my trade and didn't want to come down at all on their vehicle which was a auction buy.

January 14, 2015

We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. We do evaluate trade-in vehicles with a tool that is market based and we also price our vehicles with a system that uses a market-based system. If you feel there was an error in our pricing or in the evaluation of your trade-in we would encourage you to reach out to the owner to see where a discrepancy may have occurred. Our number is 866-533-5467.

Great service

by from Lima, Ohio |

From start to finish,our experience at Lee Kinstle was very good. Our salesman Donnie Egnor was polite, friendly, and knowledgeable. He spent quite a long time with my husband and me after we purchased our car,explaining all the features and walking us through the OnStar and XM radio offers. We were also pleased with the fact that the owner of the business actually came and spoke with us. Everyone there was professional and seemed genuinely glad to have our business. We will certainly tell all our friends about this dealership!

November 21, 2014

Done is an AWESOME asset to our company as well as our customers. He has an AWESOME understanding of his customers wants and needs. Thank you again for your continued business and support and enjoy your vehicle!!

My first brand new car:)

by from Paulding, Ohio |

My husband and I were shopping for a new used car for me. From the moment we stepped foot on the lot we were greeted by a friendly salesman named Donnie. He asked us what kind of car and features we were looking for so he could better assist us. We test drove 3 vehicles and Donnie was more than patient with us trying to find out what I liked the best. In the end instead of buying a used car we bought a brand new 2014 Buick Verano. It is amazing and I love it! They had my car washed up with a full tank of gas ready for pick up. The purchase process went very fast as well as receiving my title a couple of days later. The staff and service here are amazing and I would definitely recommend buying a car from here. Donnie is an awesome salesman and will do future business here because of his great service:)

November 4, 2014

Thank you Leslie and Donnie is an awesome asset to our organization. We are proud to hear that the process easy and want to invite you back for your service needs as well. Please let everyone you know who to come see for their automotive needs as well.

very good experience

by from Convoy, Ohio |

just bought an Equinox, and the experience was very good. very thorough,and a good price. excellent service department from previous cars.

November 4, 2014

Thank you Randy and please stop back in to see us.

Great sales staff

by from Van Wert, Ohio |

I just stopped in to look at upgrading my car to something nicer and newer. I left the dealership in less than 80 minutes! That was great to me considering I was test driving cars, I had to do a credit app, fill out all of the paperwork, had an appraisal of my "old" car and had some waiting on the bank. I was also able to get a nicer and newer car than what I had originally planned to get.

August 29, 2014

We take people's time very seriously. We do thank you for your business and the kind words that you have wrote. We are here for you for not only now but in the future as well. Enjoy your vehicle and drive safe!

Thanks Billy Knoll

by from Saint Marys, Ohio |

Followed Billy Knoll to your dealership and I wasn't disappointed. Thanks for helping make things right so I could get into a reliable car. Your financial man Jeff brought it all together nicely and I left feeling appreciated. Love my 08 Impala !!!!

June 26, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Jeff does an AWESOME job bringing it all together and going over all the proper paperwork that needs to be filled out. Billy has been a VERY valuable asset to the Lee Kinstle team and we appreciate you following him down to us. Please send your friends an family in to see Billy and thank you for your purchase of the 2008 Impala. If you ever need service work, stop in to see our service department as they are second to none.

bought another one here

by from Defiance, Oh |

Third truck bought here, always treated well. Can't beat this dealership. A little farther to travel but well worth it.

June 23, 2014

Thank you very much Ed and please tell everyone about your Lee Kinstle experience! We appreciate your business and will continue to strive for excellence and beyond. Enjoy your new truck and have SAFE trips!

Great dealership and service!

by from Paulding, Ohio |

Very clean show room and service area. The employees were very polite and friendly. Salesman was very aware of our needs in helping us find the right vehicle. When purchasing the vehicle, Salesman spent time explaining and going over the operating features , financing and answering our questions. Service did a great job with presenting us with a very clean vehicle .They all did an outstanding job in making us happy with our purchase.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We value our customers and want to ensure they are comfortable coming back in for future vehicles and service as well as refer their friends and family. We want to earn your trust and friendship. Thank you and enjoy your vehicle.

2013 IMPALA

by from Van Wert |

PROFESSIONAL AND FAMILY/CUSTOMER GOOD RELATION. GREAT PLACE FOR VEHICLE PURCHASE AND SERVICE

June 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind words Jeri and I hope you enjoy your Impala. If you need anything else please give us a call.