Fenton GM Superstore

1540 N Rockford Rd, Ardmore, OK 73401

New 888-666-5038
Used 866-694-1923
Service 888-472-7258

Come Join The Fenton Family!!

Ten stars all around!!!!

by from Ardmore, Oklahoma |

I recently purchased a new truck from the Fenton dealership in Ardmore Oklahoma. I came into the dealership to have my old car serviced numerous times due to engine problems. Although I had excellent service every time, my car was in such disrepair it just seemed easier to think about buying something else. Being skeptical from my previous experiences at other dealerships, the sales personnel at Fenton Superstore put my mind at ease. My sales person was very helpful in selecting a vehicle that would fit my needs and not break my bank account. The final process came down to finance, and i was incredibly surprised by how attentive they were to every concern i had about my credit and payments. Normally car dealerships try to run you through as fast as they can leaving questions unanswered. I was completely relieved to have each employee i came in contact with make the process smooth and worry free for me. It takes a lot more than a smiling face to make a believer out of someone that's been burned by a dealership before. So thank you Fenton GM Store, i know exactly where to send my friends and family for their next purchase!!!

Great Dealership!!

by from Blanchard, OK |

I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle! We had the most pleasant hassle free experience while purchasing our vehicle. Everyone was very friendly and helpful!! We will be lifelong customers!

Just FABULOUS!!

by from Marietta, OK |

I just recently bought a Chevy Cruze From the GM Superstore in Ardmore, and they treated me like a Queen. The salesmen were super nice, and even gave me a tour of the dealership. If you plan on purchasing a vehicle, I highly recommend this GM Superstore. Everyone there is FABULOUS!!!!

TERRIBLE EXPERICENCE

by from DALLAS TX |

I CALL THE MORNING BEFORE I DROVE 110 MILES ,, TO SEE THAT THE TRUCK WAS STILL AVAILABLE MISS MEGAN STATED IT WAS AVAILABLE.....AFTER MAKING THE TRIP I REQUESTED TOO SEE THYE TRUCK .,,THE SALES MANAGER STATED THAT IT HAD BEEN SOLD LAST WEEK..THERE IS A LOT MORE BUT I AM NOT GOING THERE..!!!

Found my car!!!!!!

by from Sulphur, Oklahoma |

I had been to the other Fenton dealerships and although I really like the salespeople and couldn't have been treated nicer, they just didn't have "That speacial car" that I had been looking for (eventhough I wasn't even sure what that car was) I was thinking of buying a Malibu when I entered the showroom, but when I saw the Buick Verano, I knew I had found my car! The salesman was absolutely wonderful, not pushy and answered all of my questions. I liked what I heard, loved the car and was sold when we took it for a test drive! I left the dealership driving the car of my dreams and I couldn't be happier with the service, the financing, and all of the care that I was given.

Great place to shop for new car.

by from marietta ok |

I have purchased a car last year and like my car. I just purchased a second car and it real nice car i gust what trying to said they gave me a good deal.Real nice people at bradfenton car lot.

October 10, 2013

Good Afternoon Joe, Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate your review and look forward to helping you with your car buying experience in the future. Have a blessed day! Cierra Woods Fenton GM Superstore Internet Manager 580-798-0713

STAY AWAY!!

by from Kansas City,MO |

Attempted to purchase a 2008 SKY convertible from this dealership. It was listed on Cars.com as in excellent condition inside and out and was priced way above NADA clean retail value. They finally disclosed after multiple phone calls and discussion over price,that the convertible top had a " small tear" that they had patched and fixed. When they forwarded me the pictures of the top it was about a two inch tear above the drivers door about 4 inches onto the top. They had attempted to patch it with a patch that was about the size of a standard size bandaid and actually from a distance looked like a bandaid. It was a light gray patch on a black top. At that point a convertible with a patched up convertible top becomes about worthless. I attempted to to renogiate the price based upon the damage and the cost to replace the top and they walked away from the deal.Big waste of time with some misleading advertising on Cars.Com. STAY AWAY!!

Got a great deal. Great experience love my Buick

by from Ringling,Ok |

Enjoyed our experience at Brad Fenton Super Store in Ardmore

Excellent Dealership!!!!!

by from Denton, TX |

I was on the market for a cadillac cts and brad fenton had the exact one i wanted!! I dealt with a salesman named Demarco Brown who took excellent care of me and i had the best buying process ever! I recommend anyone on the market for a vehicle to ask for Demarco!

The staff really care. very helpfull people.

by from durant, ok |

The internet dept. was easy to work with. they took care of me and listened to what i had to say. they didnt push me. the atmosphere of this dealership is the way everyone sould be. great job guys. you have my repeat and referrals.

January 25, 2013

Im glad you had such a pleasurable experience at our dealership. Thank you for the compliment and for your business. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Bought a New Truck

by from Marlow, Ok |

Dealt with Chase and Zane in the Internet Department. We did tons of upgrades and my truck deal was the smoothest/eastiest car transaction I've ever been a part of! Will definately use Chase/Zane when I buy again!

January 25, 2013

We are happy to hear that everything went so smoothly with your purchase and you got your Truck equipped the way you wanted. Thats the type of service we like to provide for all our Customer's here at the Fenton GM Superstore.