Apple Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-637-5405

It's Easy at Apple

BEST customer service in South Central PA

by from Dover PA |

Carmen Forte Jr was very genuine in his sales approach with us. He understood our strict spending limit. The lot had some great choices for us. The buying process was quick, easy and painless. We are returning customers for a reason! Excellent sales and service center!! This dealership is a place to start and end your car looking!

Worked hard to give us the best possible deal !

by from York, PA |

Chuck Ebel was awesome. He worked to find us the best deal and the best price. We could not have asked for a better salesperson. Also very friendly and personable.

GMC Acadia

by from York, Pa |

Chuck Ebel of Apple Chevrolet was very determined on finding me a vehicle that I would love. He chose a 2008 GMC Acadia for me and kept great communication during the buying process. It was a wonderful car buying experience and I will be sure to recommend Apple to those inquiring.

silverado

by from hanover pa |

bought a truck and the salesman was very helpful wasn't expecting to buy at this dealership but he went the extra way and found a perfect truck for me at another of their dealerships his name was Carmen forte jr

Great service

by from Manchester, PA |

We worked with Carmen Forte for the purchase of our Cadillac. The entire process was perfect. Carmen was efficient and knowledgeable and at the same time personable. We would highly recommend doing business with both Apple and Carmen to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

New Silverado: Great Experience!

by from Harrisburg,Pa |

Worked with Carmen Forte while looking at leasing a new Chevy Silverado. Carmen was excellent with the knowledge of all the vehicles we were looking at as well as making me feel comfortable with the overall experience. He was never pushy and it was all about the overall experience in looking for the perfect car. Without a doubt I would recommend his services to family, friends, and even strangers. Apple Chevrolet has my business for a long time.

car purchase

by from York, PA |

I came in with a request for a new car, and Carmen took care of the rest. It was a very pleasant, non-stressful, and accommodating vehicle purchase.

New Car Owners...And it's a CAMERO!!

by from Hanover PA |

Our salesperson is Carmen Forte Jr. We have had a very good experience during this new car purchase! Carmen is very polite and seems to really care about making us happy with our purchase. He's been very honest and knowledgable throughout this whole experience.

Explorer purchase

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Had an awesome experience working with Carmen Forte. Very knowledgeable and professional. Very helpful and pleasant. Would absolutely work with him again! Extremely happy with my purchase!

Awesome Customer Service and Deal!

by from Littlestown, PA |

My parents were in the market for a 2015 Tahoe and my husband and I wanted to purchase their 2012 Tahoe. My parents informed their salesman, Chuck Ebel that they planned to privately sell their Tahoe to us. Several days later, Chuck's Sales Manager, DJ Luxton contacted my parents and offered to do a "courtesy trade". We decided to meet with Chuck to start the car buying process. When we informed Chuck that we planned to finance through our bank, he consulted with Finance Manager, Phil Simmons who worked diligently to secure financing at a matching rate. My husband and I were able to purchase my parents' Tahoe without the hassle of handling everything on our own (selling our current vehicle, paying off our current loan/finding financing for our new vehicle, and coordinating with my parents to transfer their vehicle to us through a tag & title service). Chuck, DJ, and Phil helped us to purchase an AMAZING vehicle at an AMAZING price in one seamless transaction! We can't thank them enough for everything they did. Extra special thanks go out to Chuck for coordinating with his team to make the purchase of my dream vehicle happen! If you are in the market for a new vehicle, call CHUCK EBEL at 717-849-6510, email him at cebel@appleauto1.com, or stop in and ask to see HIM! Chuck is very friendly, easy to work with, and he will make great things happen!!! DJ Luxton Phil Simmons

Malibu purchase

by from Dover, PA |

I enjoyed working with Carmen Forte. He also sold a vehicle to my boyfriend. He is very knowledgeable and not at all pushy. Very professional but down to earth. Overall a very good experience. I will definitely recommend Carmen and Apple to friends, neighbors, etc.