Apple Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-637-5405

It's Easy at Apple

Stay away!

by from York, PA |

I have a car that I bought new from GM that falls under the ignition recall. As stated by the CEO of GM before congress and on all of the news outlets I am entitled to a loaner car until the repair is made. I have called 3 times and left my information with the service dept. they say they will call me back but never do. I wrote e-mails to the manager and to the "operating partner" and have never had any replies. I spoke with GM and they said that I can get a loaner by simply calling my local dealer and GM picks up the tab with no cost to the dealer. So, there is an issue that has a proven link to 13 deaths, it will cost them nothing to give me a loaner, and yet they won?t return my phone calls. Just imagine how un-responsive they will be when you have a run of the mill maintenance issue.

communication and presentatiom

by from gaithersburg, MD |

I had a phone communication with one of your dealers Mr. Cox. He was amazing in his presentation and understanding my situation and I will definitely get back to him when I am in a better position finically. I was really amazed.