Apple Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-637-5405

It's Easy at Apple

BEST customer service in South Central PA

by from Dover PA |

Carmen Forte Jr was very genuine in his sales approach with us. He understood our strict spending limit. The lot had some great choices for us. The buying process was quick, easy and painless. We are returning customers for a reason! Excellent sales and service center!! This dealership is a place to start and end your car looking!

New Car Purchase

by from York, PA |

Chuck Ebel was a very pleasant sales rep. Very easy to deal with. Made my car buying experience easy!

New Silverado

by from York, Pennsylvania |

very helpful staff. went above and beyond their call of duty. Chuck was very attentive to my needs for the deal to get done. very good salesman.

Well Done

by from York, PA |

My salesman, Chuck, was very easy to work with. He knew his stuff and did not send me to a vehicle I did not want. I felt no pressure to buy any car from him. I would recommend his to friends and family. I purchased another care from Apple 2 years ago and was just as satisfied with this encounter.

Happy customer!

by from york,Pennsylvania |

Fast and friendly service! Chuck is a great guy, made everything easy and fast.

AWESOME car buying experience!!

by from Chambersburg, PA |

Our experience at Apple Chevrolet was UNSURPASSABLE!!! While test driving a vehicle we found on their website ('07 Santa Fe) for a few days, we noticed a noise in the rear-end. Brian Miller, our Sales Manager, & the Apple Chevrolet dealership kept us informed and took care of getting the vehicle looked at and serviced it prior to our purchasing the vehicle. Even when the noise returned after we purchased the vehicle, they provided us with loaner/courtesy vehicles until the vehicle could be serviced and repaired to make the vehicle right. Apple Chevrolet stood behind the vehicle and made this whole process as painless as possible all the while providing the utmost customer service. When the servicing and repairs meant several 3-hour round trips for us to the dealership, Brian worked it out for an Apple employee to deliver our vehicle to us and pick up the loaner...saving us one of those 3 hr round trip visits to the dealership. Brian provided top-notch customer service from the test drive all the way thru to the purchasing. (Can't forget the rest of the staff that were involved as well....the service tech, the financing guru, Erica at the Cadillac Service Dept, even the gals answering the phones....they all went out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasurable, non-threatening car-buying experience!) We had never purchased a vehicle from a dealership prior to this purchase, but have decided because of the service and how they treat and value their customers....we'll return to Apple Chevrolet and recommend them to anyone we know that's searching for a new or used vehicle. Thank you Brian, Erica, and Apple Chevrolet!!!

Great place to deak

by from York Pa |

Great to work with, helped me get into the car I wanted. Chuck makes it happen

My First Car Purchase

by from York, PA |

Never bought a new car before, and after 2 years of research I finally settled on the Chevy Sonic Hatchback. I came to the lot, prepared for harassment, or pushy salesmen, which I was told should be expected from car dealers. Mr. Chuck Abel approached me, and was respectful, helpful, considerate and very much on my side. He made the process easy, smooth, and got me the exact car I wanted, complete with incentives and a great deal on interest. I'm am now the proud owner of my dream car, for MUCH less than I expected. I would recommend Apple, and ESPECIALLY Chuck, to anyone. I was treated with respect and appreciation. Thank you!

Rude Holly

by from York Pa |

I go in twice to have service done to my truck and deal with Holly the very rude service manager it always seemed like I was bothering her. I go in a third time and deal with Courtney, very courteous and very nice. Give that gal a raise. The only reason this place got three stars was because of Courtney

cruze green hornet

by from shrewsbury, pa |

car is for my husband. he does lots of travel to Baltimore and he needed a car for good gas mileage. Everyone was helpful and professional including my salesman Chuck! go chevry!!!!

Chuck the great sonic represenitive.

by from york, pa. |

Chuck is the guy to see when buying a car. I recommend Chuck for everything.