BOWSER CADILLAC L.L.C.

Service 888-776-4721

Feel the Power, the Power of Bowser

Paul McKosky

by from Venetia, PA. |

Excellent service- Tom and Ian were great to work with and service was performed quickly

Latest service visit........

by from Cheswick, Pa |

As usual service appointment went without a hitch! Service reps always do a good job. Car came in dirty and left clean!

REVIEW OF BOWSER CADILLAC

by from Finleyville, PA |

Always treated professionally with respect. The employees are eager to please. Have dealt with many dealerships over the years and would recommend Bowser as the best experience.

Professional and Effortless Experience

by from Sewickley, Pa |

Our salesperson, Jim Gaydos, was extremely thorough, professional and knowledgeable. We wanted specific interior and exterior color combinations with certain options. Mr. Gaydos and his team were able to locate one in the tri-state area that was exactly what we were looking for. We were offered a fair price for our 2007 DTS and were very pleased with the price we negotiated for our 2014 ATS. Personal delivery to our home was just the right touch to make the transaction effortless. This our our 5th Cadillac in 26 years, we just love them. Many thanks to Jim Gaydos and Gary Bowser!

Great Customer Care

by from McDonald PA |

Vern was great! He was patient and accommodating and treated me like I was his only priority. He should be commended because I bought the car through a GM buy back and I am not sure that he made any commission on my sale. That didn't seem to matter at all. He treated me very well.

Very good dealerhsip.

by from Cheswick, Pa |

Great service department! Nice people to deal with! Happy with the service I received. Car was also cleaned when I picked it up. Thank you...............

Very pushy, and will take advantage no matter what

by from Pittsburgh |

Went in for a test drive and walked out very irritated. Next day my " consigner" tells me there "sales consultant" showed up at there work with papers ready to sign. Didn't know they were allowed to do that. Very unprofessional and if your a women bring a man because the sales men are want-a-be ladies men.

We came in for one, and left with 2!! Thank you!

by from The Ville of Finley |

We went car shopping a couple weeks ago for a new luxury for my wife to lease, and we were very pleased with our entire experience at Bowser Cadillac. Our salesperson, Vern, was highly knowledgeable, about the cars we purchased, and also about other brands , models, etc. He was patient with us, and he was helpful with all of our leasing questions and needs. Not only did they find a way to make a great deal on a CTS4 coupe for my wife, they made me an offer for a deal on an ATS4, which was outstanding. I was able to trade out of the current lease I was driving, and seamlessly get into a new lease, with no money out of my pocket! The management & staff were professional, easy to work with, and efficient. We love our new Caddy's, and are very pleased we decided to do business with Vern, James, and Bowser Cadillac!

The Bowser Cadallac Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

In no way could my experience be improved upon. All of the employees at Bowser Cadallac, with whom I interfaced, were courteous, accomandating and informaive. As a first time Cadallac purchaser, I was very much impressed by the level of service and by the knowledge of the technicians. My ATS is an engineering marval, a very complicated engineering marvel. As to recommending the car and dealer, I walked out with a handful of John Wastchak's business cards.

Highly Recommend- A+++

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My sales consultant, Jim Gaydos, was very knowledgeable and professional throughout my entire shopping/buying experience. He took a lot of extra time to ensure that I was purchasing the right vehicle and to answer all of the many questions I had regarding the car and the lease details. The rest of the team including the sales manager, James Richey, and Scott in finance were truly a pleasure to deal with. Most of all I was never pressured. I highly recommend this dealership- A+++!