Graham Motor Company

New 888-851-4439
Used 888-831-3778
Service 866-397-3749

You're gonna Love your deal

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Carlisle, PA |

My husband and I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned Buick Regal from Graham. Tom was our sales person who was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Jason, the finance man, was also super knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Everyone that we dealt with at Graham was top notch. Will continue purchasing from here.

October 7, 2014

Thank you Tiffany and Shawn for allowing us to make your car purchase a pleasure!!

Worth the drive!

by from State College, PA |

I recently purchased a used Mazda Miata from Grahams. Doug (sales), Jeremy (sales) & Jason (finance) were very friendly and willing to be flexible for my schedule and the fact that I live over 2 hours away. Jeff, the detailer, did a great job of preparing the car for delivery. It is five years old and looks like a brand new vehicle I received a fair deal, they made a fair profit, and the car is awesome. It was a win-win for all parties. I am an extremely discriminating and critical person with very high standards and I would recommend this dealership. As the title states, this dealership is worth the drive.

Graham - Worth the Drive from Virginia

by from Leesburg, VA |

We were looking for a used Tahoe and Graham had one that fit the bill. We live in Northern VA and the drive to the dealership was easy. Once there, the entire staff at Graham was polite and attentive without any pushiness. We found a minor issue with the car that Graham addressed without hesitation, but indicated that it would not be ready until the next day. With that being said, Graham provided me with a vehicle and ended up coming to VA to deliver the car. A representative arrived at the time they said they would and all the paperwork was signed in my home. That, in my opinion, is excellent customer service! I would strongly recommend to anyone in the DC area to expand your search and consider Graham. Their price was thousands less then comparable models in the area.

November 4, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you out and for taking the time to drive up to PA. We try very hard to treat everyone like family and to feel comfortable with us. Thanks again and enjoy that Tahoe!!

2013 ford f150

by from york springs, pa |

Purchased a 2013 f150 on October 24, 2014, and very pleased with this dealership and the sales staff. As for my experience I would highly recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thanks Doug for your assistance in my purchase.

November 4, 2014

Thank you Jim, we are very happy that we made your experience a good one.

Just what we wanted!

by from Shippensburg, PA |

Jack Conley and all the staff were professional without the pushy. They listened to our questions and answered honestly without pushing their agenda. Facilities are spotless and comfortable. We will always come here when looking for a ride, new or used.

October 7, 2014

We try very hard to treat everyone like family. Glad that you enjoyed the experience!

Very unprofessional. I wouldn't deal with again.

by from Mechanicsburg PA |

I purchased an automobile from Graham Motor Company cash outright. As with any such cash purchase they were to have taken care of having the title sent to me. A few weeks after purchase I went out of state for work. I did not return to PA until nearly six months later. That should have been four or five months more than necessary for the title to land in my mailbox. When I realized there was still no title I drove out to their dealership to discuss the matter in person. The same salesman who had written up my car was there. Upon informing him of the situation I was met with an extremely unprofessional response. He said "well, if you trade it in on something else on the lot then it will be our problem to get the title for your car". Pardon me? Why would I want to give them even more money via a trade-in when they hadn't yet earned their profit on the original sale? I was not impressed with his preposterous comment and left both him, and the lady in the finance office who had failed to do her job to get my title released in the first place, know exactly what I thought of his crack and their failure to do their jobs. I did eventually receive the title after needing to go begging them to do their job. I will not deal with that very unprofessional dealership in the future and would encourage others to think long and hard before dealing with them.

July 9, 2014

Hi Rob, I sincerely apologize about the experience that you had when you purchased your pre-owned vehicle from us and with the salesman that you worked with and his unprofessional behavior. We do our best to treat all of our customers like family. The only thing that I can say is that this salesman is no longer working here at our dealership and we also have different F & I managers. Please feel free to let me know what we can do to make this whole experience better for you. Sincerely, Melissa

Great Place to Buy a Car

by from Annapolis, MD |

We purchased our 2011 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty Unlimited from Graham in late January 2014. Melissa and Tom were attentive and kept all the promises made to us. We will definitely be back to buy a new Cadillac when we are in the market for one.

April 4, 2014

Thank you Joe and Dawn for allowing us to help you with the Jeep. It was a pleasure meeting you both and looking forward to doing business with you in the future.

Great service

by from Boiling Springs, PA |

I stopped in late in the afternoon and presented my problem to Karen Mcbeth. She evaluated and then checked with the parts department who found the needed part in stock. We scheduled an appointment for the next morning at 7:30. While drinking a coffee and reading the morning paper the repair was made and I was on my way in less than an hour. This typifies the service I have received from Karen and the Graham Motors Service Department over the 15 years since I first purchased a Cadillac.

February 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback, Karen tries her best to get customers in and out in a timely manner.

Vehicle service

by from York Springs, PA |

When I purchased my 2013 GMC Terrain in February 2013 I was under the impression by placards in the showroom that the first 2 years of service was included, but that has not been a fact, since today I had my second service and paid the full billing. Just curious, was it my misunderstanding or what?

February 4, 2014

Sometimes the banners are for certain GMC vehicles and not all of them are included. So sorry for the misunderstanding that this might have caused.

Attentive and detail oriented sales person

by from Gettysburg, PA |

Melissa Smith was my sales person. She was very helpful, answered all my questions and helped me to purchase the Buick Enclave that I wanted. She went out of her way to even find me the color that I wanted. She was very attentive and detail oriented and after purchasing my car she took the time to explain many features that my car offered. All the sales people were friendly and Jason Ramey, the sales consultant, that handled the paper work for financing my car was informed and helpful. I have already recommended this dealership to my family and friends. Thanks to Melissa I will continue to purchase future cars from Graham Motor Company. Elizabeth Desmond