Graham Motor Company

Used 888-831-3778

You're gonna Love your deal

Great Place to Buy a Car

by from Annapolis, MD |

We purchased our 2011 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty Unlimited from Graham in late January 2014. Melissa and Tom were attentive and kept all the promises made to us. We will definitely be back to buy a new Cadillac when we are in the market for one.

April 4, 2014

Thank you Joe and Dawn for allowing us to help you with the Jeep. It was a pleasure meeting you both and looking forward to doing business with you in the future.

Very unprofessional. I wouldn't deal with again.

by from Mechanicsburg PA |

I purchased an automobile from Graham Motor Company cash outright. As with any such cash purchase they were to have taken care of having the title sent to me. A few weeks after purchase I went out of state for work. I did not return to PA until nearly six months later. That should have been four or five months more than necessary for the title to land in my mailbox. When I realized there was still no title I drove out to their dealership to discuss the matter in person. The same salesman who had written up my car was there. Upon informing him of the situation I was met with an extremely unprofessional response. He said "well, if you trade it in on something else on the lot then it will be our problem to get the title for your car". Pardon me? Why would I want to give them even more money via a trade-in when they hadn't yet earned their profit on the original sale? I was not impressed with his preposterous comment and left both him, and the lady in the finance office who had failed to do her job to get my title released in the first place, know exactly what I thought of his crack and their failure to do their jobs. I did eventually receive the title after needing to go begging them to do their job. I will not deal with that very unprofessional dealership in the future and would encourage others to think long and hard before dealing with them.

July 9, 2014

Hi Rob, I sincerely apologize about the experience that you had when you purchased your pre-owned vehicle from us and with the salesman that you worked with and his unprofessional behavior. We do our best to treat all of our customers like family. The only thing that I can say is that this salesman is no longer working here at our dealership and we also have different F & I managers. Please feel free to let me know what we can do to make this whole experience better for you. Sincerely, Melissa

Great service

by from Boiling Springs, PA |

I stopped in late in the afternoon and presented my problem to Karen Mcbeth. She evaluated and then checked with the parts department who found the needed part in stock. We scheduled an appointment for the next morning at 7:30. While drinking a coffee and reading the morning paper the repair was made and I was on my way in less than an hour. This typifies the service I have received from Karen and the Graham Motors Service Department over the 15 years since I first purchased a Cadillac.

February 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback, Karen tries her best to get customers in and out in a timely manner.

Vehicle service

by from York Springs, PA |

When I purchased my 2013 GMC Terrain in February 2013 I was under the impression by placards in the showroom that the first 2 years of service was included, but that has not been a fact, since today I had my second service and paid the full billing. Just curious, was it my misunderstanding or what?

February 4, 2014

Sometimes the banners are for certain GMC vehicles and not all of them are included. So sorry for the misunderstanding that this might have caused.

Attentive and detail oriented sales person

by from Gettysburg, PA |

Melissa Smith was my sales person. She was very helpful, answered all my questions and helped me to purchase the Buick Enclave that I wanted. She went out of her way to even find me the color that I wanted. She was very attentive and detail oriented and after purchasing my car she took the time to explain many features that my car offered. All the sales people were friendly and Jason Ramey, the sales consultant, that handled the paper work for financing my car was informed and helpful. I have already recommended this dealership to my family and friends. Thanks to Melissa I will continue to purchase future cars from Graham Motor Company. Elizabeth Desmond