Kutztown Auto

14165 Kutztown Rd, Fleetwood, PA 19522

New 888-696-0953
Used 877-779-5117
Service 866-493-0620

Experience the Kutztown Difference!

SF from Treichlers

by from Treichlers, PA |

Jim Murphy was helpful in my purchase of used Sierra. Friendly staff and convenient hours. Everything was done as promised. Good looking used vehicles, at affordable prices.

Kutztown Auto responded to this review

September 30, 2013

Thank you for choosing Kutztown Auto.

They're ok.

by from Indiana |

This dealer tries hard. they are little behind the times as far as internet service goes. However! AT LEAST THEY ARE KIND ENOUGH TO LET YOU KNOW IF THE VEHICLE YOU WERE LOOKING AT HAS SOLD SO THEY DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

Great place to buy !!!!

by from Fleetwood |

I recently purchased a vehicle here and i would highly recommend this store. The sales person and finance person Mark Nattress treated us like one of the family rather then the typical sales person. Mark was very helpful and made it easy and fun.

Won't be going back

by from 50 miles from Fleetwood, PA |

Bought a used vehicle from them with the understanding (in writing) that they would do/fix a few items. One item was to change the radio/cd system. They kept the vehicle and after about two and a half weeks (and two trips back), they told me I could take it to Best Buy and get it taken care of there. Why they couldn't do it right or take it to Best Buy beats me, but they didn't do what they promised. Second item they agreed to was to get two good remote key fobs as the only one they had for the vehicle was broken. They did give me two new ones, but rather than program them before giving them to me while they had the vehicle, they gave me the instruction sheet to program them. Later at home (~50 miles away), I found out they were the wrong key fobs and couldn't be programed for my vehicle. I bought two online and had them in less than a week. Probably not a big deal, but this dealer didn't get it right and now I wonder what cars on their lot are missing key fobs. Best advice if you go there is to get all work done before ANY money changes hands.

2009 Lexus RX 350

by from Sewell, NJ |

I had a tremenous experience recently while searching for a Lexus RX 350 SUV. The entire staff, especially Joe S. (the salesman), and Phil (the big boss), couldn't have been nicer. They were more than fair during the negotiation process, both on the SUV I was purchasing and the trade in value on my vehicle. There was absolutely no pressure tactics used, just very professional and straight forward. Even after the deal had been made, they agreed to provide additional items (including a front license plate holder which is required in my home state of New Jersey along with the Navigation manual that was missing from the glove box).- both at no cost to me, The delivery process was smooth and without incident also - and the vehicle looked like it had just come from the showroom! Oh yeah - and a full tank of gas! I traveled more than 60 miles to do business with Kutztown Auto - and I would do it again in a minute! They are simply the best and I highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Great place to buy a vehicle!

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Had a great experience for pricing. Our sales consultant, Marc K. was friendly to deal with. They inspected our vehicle and put front brakes on it that were needed. I checked it when I got home and I could see that they were put on. The vehicle was detailed, cleaned and had smoke eliminator done. Would recommend anyone to buy a vehicle from Kutztown Auto Company!