Fagan Automotive

3601 E Milwaukee St, Janesville, WI 53546

Used 608-752-1331 Used 608-752-1331

$672.00 & forgot to plug in my lights!!

by from Janesville WI |

At 54K miles, my 2010 Malibu LS required work for a power steering problem. My wheel would suddenly get really tight while the car was moving. After maybe 15-20 minutes it was decided I needed a whole new steering column! After 2 hours they sent me on my way. Once it got dark, I realized my interior lights & dimmer switch no longer worked. It took the guy 30 seconds to pull my dash apart & plug it back in. I had to ask for a free oil change for the inconvenience & wait 10 minutes to have it "authorized". I understand vehicles will fault out, but a steering column @ 54k miles in a 4 year old car & then after paying almost $700 they dont take the time to put it back together? If that's what is referred to as "Chevy Certified Service" I'm buying a FORD!!

Great Deals!

by from Milton,Wi |

We have our second vehicle from Fagan, Dave S. our salesperson has been so helpful. Very knowledgable!

Good Service

by from La Crosse, WI |

Got my car repaired while waiting in their nice customer lounge. Didn't take very long.

Very Pleased

by from Schofied, WI. |

We went shopping for a late model Chevy on Cars.com and found a beautiful vehicle at Fagen. The price was right so we went to check it out. Fagan gave us what we wanted for our trade in and two hours later we were driving our new Chevy home. Jennifer on the internet team and Pete in sales did a very professional job getting all the details worked out and explaining all operations of the vehicle. Jan in finance worked hard for us. We believe Fagen is a very honest and reputable dealer and would recommend them to anyone looking for a awsome GM product.

Avoid

by from Janesville, WI |

I went to Fagan Auto to look at a couple of cars. I walked around the lot and not a single salesman approached me. I even went inside and saw 3 or 4 salesmen just standing around talking to each other and when I asked the lady at the desk for help she said everyone was busy. I won't be going back there again.

Great Experience All The Way Around.

by from Iowa City |

Great staff, easy to work with. We live 3 hours away and they were great to work with over the phone as well as in person when we went to purchase the vehicle. They went through all the details/features of the vehicle with us (something not a lot of other dealers do--they usually let you figure this out on your own). They understood our needs, didn't push us and were very easy to work with regarding financing. In and out quick!

Professional Sales Staff

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

Very positive sales experience. We inquired by phone of a slightly used Buick that we saw online. We drove 70 miles to Fagan from Chicagoland. The salesman was very helpful, provided the details and we scheduled a sales appointment. He had the car ready for test driving and, of course, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. We got a good deal on our trade-in,purchased the vehicle and they had great financing available. The facility was spotless and stylish. Fagan made our car buying experience a pleasure. We did not have a dreaded experience in which we worried about a 'bate and switch' to get us to purchase a more expensive vehicle. Our salesman listened to our requests and met them perfectly. We would most definately recommend others and we will be back again.

Excellent Customer Relations

by from Muskego, WI |

Although, at this time, we have not been able to come to an agreement on a deal, Fagan has been excellent to deal with. From dealing with Sean Fagan and Dave Spoerry, they have treated us with honesty and the utmost respect. This is refreshingly unique when communicating with an automotive dealership. I hope that we will be able to do business with them in the future.

Need to use a different credit rating agency

by from Guthrie Center, IA |

I was very pleased with the salesman--top notch, very professional. The car is a great car! All of the experience was good except when it came to determining the rate of percentage on the car loan. Two other credit rating agencies had determined that my credit rating was in the 98th percentile. The credit rating agency (Transunion) used by Fagan, however, rated me in the 75% percentile, resulting in an interest rate of 5.99%. When I returned home I went to a local credit union and was able to get an interest rate of 3.49%, resulting in a thousand dollar savings over the life of the loan. I would strongly recommend that Fagan use a credit rating agency other than Transunion! Continuing to use Transunion is a disservice to Fagan's customers. Despite that, I would definitely purchase a vehicle from Fagan again, but would not finance through the dealer.

service and detailing

by from Janesville Wi |

Had my car in for an oil change and detailing The service manager Ray Rule was very helpful and courteous. I was having a problem getting my windows clean without streaks and he told me about a GM window cleaner which I purchased. The detailing was just great and I will have them do it again.