Toyota of Muscatine

Service 888-698-0671

Driving Excellence in Customer Service

Twyla Kistner

by from Columbus Jct. Iowa |

We came to Toyota in Muscatine after trying others dealers. Ray Wendt was our sales rep. He greeted us warmly at the door-showed us around & explained a lot about the Rav4 2015 which we were interested in buying. Ray was so helpful & patiently guided us to the purchase of a New Rav4. May I say; everyone one at Toyota was very friendly & made a big purchase go very smooth. I would recommend this dealer very highly Ray has the old fashion touch of being a salesman, we now have a new friend.. Thanks Ray & Toyota of Muscatine.

Great dealer, purchased a Tundra and a Rav4

by from Muscatine Iowa |

Great service . They will bend over backwards for the customer . I purchased a Tundra and a Rav4 from this dealer. I am so pleased. Ask for Ray he is a great salesmen. The service department is also perfect . Great people to deal with

Service advisors with poor attitude

by from Muscatine,ia |

Service advisors had a very poor attitude for wanting to help with my vehicle concern, it was very uncomfortable to be there felt like I was a bother to them, I won't be returning. Also to add the general manager walking around singing very loud and while waiting could hear service advisor yelling in the hall to technicians , not sure if this is appropriate business edict but it was very hard to sit in their waiting room and hear all this going on around me.

NO COURTESY CALL NO FOLLOWUP LACKLUSTER CAR DEALER

by from Clinton, Iowa |

Saw the vehicle online told salesman i was going for it and was coming. (A 80 mile drive) They sold the vehilcle and did not call to let me know not to come. I do not fault them for selling...but they should have given me a heads up that I was about to lose the vehicle and not to come. Very poor! I spoke with Jimmy Greenhaw and Rick Adams in sales. I am not happy with their sales performance! I expected more from a Muscatine Toyota dealer.

John&Karen Schaub

by from Muscatine IA 52761 |

I enjoy taking our Prius to Toyota Muscatine. The service department; check in area, pay area etc. all do a great job making you feel welcomed and helped! We are glad we bought are car in Muscatine instead of another location; it is handy for us to have our service done close to home; is great and appreciated.

Service appointment 11/21/13

by from Iowa City, IA |

Even though we live in Iowa City, we love the friendly, helpful service at Toyota of Muscatine. We know the service manager from when he worked at another dealership. I talked with an old friend (John Foy) who I haven't seen in years and with a relative (Rick Decker) while waiting. Always have had great experiences with this group.

November 26, 2013

Wayne, Thank you very much for your patronage and for taking the time to let us know how your service appointments have been at Toyota of Muscatine. We feel very fortunate to have a great group of employees at our dealership and we are always happy to hear these kind of stories from out customers. Our employees strive to ensure that every customer feels welcomed at our dealership and it's great to hear that effort shows. If there's anything that we can do to assist in the future, please just let us know.

car service

by from Muscatine, Iowa |

Every department is very efficient and customer friendly

November 26, 2013

Shirley, Thank you for letting us know how your service went with us. We strive to ensure that every customer's service appointment is completed in a timely and efficient manner. If there is anything that we can to do to improve our facilities or services, please let us know.

Car oil change and maintenence

by from Bettendorf, Iowa |

Awesome staff and waiting room facilities. Prompt updates on progress of maintenance Check out prompt and efficient Very through explanations of recommended work needing to be done

October 28, 2013

Carol, Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how your last service visit at Toyota of Muscatine went. We strive to drive excellence in every facet of our dealership and are always happy to hear when our extra effort shows. Our service department strives to ensure that every customer knows exactly what work is being done with their vehicle in an efficient and timely manner. If there is ever anything that we can do to assist in the future, please let us know.

Poor repair

by from Wilton, IA |

Took car in for service for electrical system issues. Thought it may be an alternator going bad. They replaced it with a rebuilt one (still very expensive repair), but it didn't solve the problems. Took the car back; they couldn't find the issue so didn't fix anything and wouldn't compensate us for any part of the alternator cost. I don't think we even needed the alternator. When we took the car home the second time, it was running even worse than earlier. Very frustrated at this point!! Won't go back.

oil change & rotate tires

by from Muscatine, IA |

They even gave me a car to run an errand while they did the routine. I was my salesman's day off; but the other salesmen pitched in to give a vehicle.

June 2, 2013

Thank you for letting us know how your last service went. Our staff does everything that they can to assist our customers and to provide the best possible customer service. We believe that the best service can only be provided by a team effort, and we are always happy to hear about situations like this in which everyone worked together to give a customer a great experience. If there is anything that we can do to improve our services, please just let us know.

Great Service Every Time

by from Morning Sun, IA |

Bought my car in Muscatine, customer service was so good I now make the trip for oil changes and the few repairs that was needed.

June 2, 2013

Pam, Thank you for letting us know how your service visit went. We're happy to hear that our service is worth the drive for you. If there is anything that we can do to make our services more convenient for you, please just let us know.