Metro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1667 Hartford Ave, Johnston, RI 02919

New 888-287-3922 New 888-287-3922
Used 888-371-3919 Used 888-371-3919
Service 866-806-5623 Service 866-806-5623

We'll Save you Thousands We Guarantee it!

MY EXPERIENCE WITH METRO CHRYSLER

by from Bristol |

Walked in and was not stormed on as other places I had been to.I was greeted by David my consultant who was great. He got me a hot chocolate, asked me a few questions at his desk and went over options to help my situation..Well that was Sunday, and today I am happy to say they got me in the car I wanted :-) Thanks you so much to Dave, Rob and Al for making my Holidays a little more Merry!

Great deal on tires and brakes

by from Johnston, RI |

I went in to the Metro Jeep to get a price on tires and brakes for my Grand Cherokee just to see how they would compare to other places. The prices on the tires were great and the brakes were cheaper than the place I usually go. In fact, the guy at the service counter, who was great, reminded me that they use OEM certified parts. They even gave me a free oil change. Great place!

Excellent Service people

by from Johnston, RI |

I went in for new brakes on my Jeep and the they actually told me that I could get more out of my back brakes and advised me to save the money for now. Great sincere people in this service dept.

Very helpful service team

by from Providence |

If you're looking for a very helpful and knowledgeable service crew, Metro Jeep is a great place. They are very genuine and fair and would rather help you than gauge you. Highly recommended.

Very friendly service

by from Providence, RI |

What a great dealership and service center. I did not buy my Jeep here but I will buy my next one here. The staff in the service center are very friendly and genuine.

So courteous

by from Johnston, RI |

Excellent Service Center. The people are genuine and courteous. Very easy and convenient experience getting my oil changed and brake pads.

Very nice experience

by from johnston, ri |

Needed an oil change and front brakes quickly before going on a long road trip. I called the service department but they said they couldn't fit me in until I explained that I really needed it to get done asap. The person on the phone told me she would try to rearrange the schedule with other clients and get back to me. Sure enough, she called me back in 20 minutes and told me she found another customer who would come in earlier in order to free up an afternoon appointment for me. Much appreciated. Additionally, if you compare prices, they were right in line with other non-dealership repair shops. This was surprising. Great place.

very helpful service

by from Attleboro MA |

Thank you to this great service department. Left my house early in the morning and headed to Connecticut and pulled over for coffee at dd's. My Battery was dead when I came out to my car. This dealership was actually right across the street. One of the service techs came who happened to be there before the service center opened offered to help. He jump-started the car and drive it over to the dealership and put a new battery on aster of minutes. He don't waste my money on a AAA battery which is almost twice the cost.

Very helpful service dept.

by from Providence |

Great service dept. I bought a new Grand Cherokee Limited there and I often need help with all the technology with the new vehicle, so I simply pull in and they help me right away with a great professional courtesy. They even offered me a free oil change the last time. Highly recommend dealing with this dealership.

Nice people

by from Providence |

My car was "skipping" and I suspected a transmission problem. I brought my car in to the service department and was expecting very bad news. As it turned out, the tech came out and filled my transmission fluid after seeing that it was very low. He was great and told me not to go waste money for a whole new transmission. The fluid fill up should be fine for a while anyway and maybe for as long as I own the car. He didn't charge me for the fluid. Great guy. I met the GM as well. I think his name is Alex. Great guy. I will buy my next car there for sure.