Metro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1667 Hartford Ave, Johnston, RI 02919

New 888-287-3922
Used 888-371-3919
Service 866-806-5623

We'll Save you Thousands We Guarantee it!

MY EXPERIENCE WITH METRO CHRYSLER

by from Bristol |

Walked in and was not stormed on as other places I had been to.I was greeted by David my consultant who was great. He got me a hot chocolate, asked me a few questions at his desk and went over options to help my situation..Well that was Sunday, and today I am happy to say they got me in the car I wanted :-) Thanks you so much to Dave, Rob and Al for making my Holidays a little more Merry!

Used crap car!

by from Bristol RI |

Sold me a used certified car so I thought. I put 180 miles on it and it started run really bad. So I start doing some home work my self and I can't believe what I found & I have pics and a video of everything. Bad air cleaner, bad cabin air filter, Bad spark plugs & who knows what else is wrong that I just haven't found yet. Top it off I used the car today 3/30/15 and the wipers streak and there junk. There response "YOU DID BUY A USED CAR" So sad!

Derek was an awesome sales consultant at Metro!

by from Johnston, RI |

After having a bad experience at another nearby dealership, my wife and I were not sure what to expect when visiting Metro Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Thankfully we were greeted by Derek Bowden who was a wonderful sales consultant. He made us immediately feel comfortable by offering us snacks and drinks and really took the time to find out what features of a new vehicle were most important to us. He was always patient and polite and at no time did we ever feel he was pressuring us into a sale or specific vehicle. Not only did we find the perfect vehicle that was right for our family's needs, but ended up spending a little more than we planned because Derek was so knowledgeable about the financing and manufacturer warranty features that we realized spending a more for additional peace of mind was worth it. That's a win win for us and the dealership. If you ever need a new or used vehicle, just visit Metro Chrysler and ask for Derek. We are very satisfied customers!

Peter Bucci from Woodstock, CT

by from Woodstock, CT |

Searched several websites looking for a new vehicle. Found exactly what I wanted and went to Metro to test drive. Very relaxed experience with no pressure. Derek Bowden was our sales consultant and was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable and informative. Nothing but very high praise for Derek. He will treat you right. The manager Phil Driscoll came out and agree to our offer. Best price on this vehicle compared to similar listings within a 100 mile radius. Very happy and satisfied with the vehicle. Car buying is not an easy thing to do. If you do your homework and know what you are looking for in a car, Metro will work with you and get you a great deal. Thanks Metro and especially Derek and Phil.

a new way of buying a car

by from Cranston, R.I |

Easy no pressure which was a relief.Great experience with my sales consultant Dave and Al the financial director.Would highly recommend Metro Chrysler for a hassle free experience.

Sales to Service

by from Smithfield, RI. |

Just brought our Jeep in for service and hats off to the Metro Chrysler Family. Jeep now running great and being the 3rd. we got @ Metro Jeep, I had to write and say good job it is great knowing that there is a dealer who we can trust, keep up the good work, we will keep coming back.

Sales to Service

by from Smithfield, RI. |

great service!!!! Richard Hebert

by from Cranston R.I |

Went to Metro Motor Group looking for a new used car, I had Richard Hebert as a sales man and he was terrific! He was accommodating, pleasant, very sociable, and spent a long time helping me. I bought a Nissan Sentra which I love he even helped me get insurance and helped with advising me on registration. He even checked up with me after a week! I will definitely go back to see Mr. Richard Hebert.

Most helpful, honest salesman

by from Cranston, RI |

Bought a used car from here, Richard Hebert was the most helpful honest car salesman I have ever done business with. I've never bought 2 cars from the same place before but after I am done with this car I have a feeling I'll be returning. Richard was patient and answered my questions, helped me a lot in narrowing down my selection without pushing me.

Just bought a used car

by from Smithfield RI |

I just went in looking for a car unsure of what to get. I was very impressed with the salesman that helped me, Richard Hebert. He didn't make me feel like I had to buy anything, he was able to answer all of my questions and help me find the car the best fits my needs and my budget!! I have already recommended him to a lot of family and friends, I will definitely go back to him and this store again.

Great Service!!!

by from Johnston, Rhode Island |

I am very pleased with the car salesman, Richard Hebert, at Metro Chrysler Jeep Dodge. He was able to find me an amazing deal for a brand new Dodge Challenger. I honestly love my new cat and I would recommend this dealership to everyone.