Metro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1667 Hartford Ave, Johnston, RI 02919

New 888-287-3922
Used 888-371-3919
Service 866-806-5623

We'll Save you Thousands We Guarantee it!

Great Deal

by from North Scituate |

My experience at this dealership was far above expectations. Rod is probably one of the best and friendliest car salesman in the business. His sales manager Sherman went above and beyond to make the deal with me for a brand new Jeep. The negotiation process was smooth and non-confrontational. I was able to trade in my used vehicle and walk away with a brand new one with NO MONEY DOWN. I would recommend these 2 gentleman and this dealership to any of my friends and family and they will surely have repeat business from us.

Great service

by from Johnston, RI |

My husband and I just bought a '14 Jeep Overland through Metro Chrysler Jeep and had a wonderful experience. Adam and and the sales manager Sherman are awesome! From the moment we entered they treated us like we were the only people there. The entire buying process was very smooth and painless. Highly recommended!

FAILED TO PROVIDE SALES OF GOODS AS PROMISED.

by from Rhode Island |

Metro Chrysler Dealer in Johnston, RI has been nothing but a nightmare of customer service and has failed to provide sales of goods as promised. SYNOPSIS: I paid for a Service Contract on May 31, 2014 for a Chrysler Mopar Warranty on my USED vehicle. At the time of purchase the DEALERSHIP failed to key in the warranty. Since then the Dealership has confirmed their mistake, but has still failed to provide sales of goods as promised. As of Sep 4, 2014 I have yet to receive a Service Contract Number and confirmation of the Warranty being entered. METRO DEALERSHIP has proven these issues to be beyond ?training errors? and shown lack of integrity in the practices at this dealership. On May 31, 2014 I entered into a sales agreement with Sale Rep Phelan Dussault for a used vehicle. I was told that I would be contacted later to finalize the sale, but was able to take the vehicle home. A week later I was scheduled to arrive at dealership to finalize sales contract. Upon finalization I requested that my brakes be changed. I was assured that this would be taken care of. I was issued an ?I.O.U.? which stated they would ?Check and Advise? for my front brakes. I specifically stated that I wanted them changed, because of my own assessment of them. I was assured they would be changed by Sales Manager Sherman and Sales Rep Phelan. A few weeks later I returned to redeem my ?I.O.U.? issued to me by Sales Manager Sherman and Sales Rep Phelan. After dropping off in the Service Dept I was contacted by the Sales Mgr Sherman and told they would not change the brakes. Sale Mgr Sherman stated that they did not issue what was promised in writing, and would not honor our verbal agreement. I conceded the argument, and asked to have them replaced anyway which cost me $$$ out of pocket. On approximately June 15, 2014 my service engine light went on in my vehicle. I contacted the Chrysler Warranty which I purchased to schedule a check up. Upon contacting Mopar, I was told that my Service Contract had not been entered at time of purchase and I needed to contact the dealership. I contacted the dealership, and left a message for the GM explaining my issue. A few days later I followed up with the dealership again, and spoke with a finance manager who took full ownership of the mistake and said he would take care of it. I was promised a phone call back when it was completed and did not receive it. On June 20th I sent a text message to Sales Rep Phelan informing him of my Warranty not being keyed in. He said he would follow up and check into it. Since then my service engine light has been intermittent so I did not pursue the issue, assuming the dealership would take care of the situation as promised. On August 20, 2014 I contacted Mopar Warranty to set up a service appointment with my purchased Warranty. I was told at that time that my warranty had STILL not been entered by the dealership. I was again referred back to the dealership to absolve the situation. Since then I have been in contact with the dealership and have been lied to several times. Sales Manager Sherman has lied on several occasions, and told me multiple versions of the story. I have been told that the issue had been resolved multiple times, only to verify with Mopar Warranty myself and the Chrsyler Corporate Cust Service to find that they have lied. I AM STILL WAITING FOR METRO CHRYSLER TO MAKE GOOD ON THEIR SALES AGREEMENT. METRO HAS FAILED TO DELIVER PAID GOODS AS PROMISED AND IS INCOMPETENT TO SUCCESSFULLY DELIVER SERVICES WITHIN THEIR OWN INDUSTRY.

BUYING FROM DEREK BOWDEN WAS A PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!

by from COVENTRY, R.I. |

TRADED IN A LEASED JEEP FOR A 2014 DODGE AVENGER. DEREK RAN UP AND DOWN TO SET UP A FAIR DEAL FOR THE NEW CAR. HE MAKES METRO DEALERSHIP LOOK GOOD! YOU CAN TELL HE CARES ABOUT THE CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Great deal!

by from Cranston, RI |

I went in a couple of times looking for a new Jeep Wrangler. Worked with Mike and Sherman who both provided great customer service. Was able to negotiate down to a low price and get the Jeep that I wanted. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to buy a Jeep.

Great Salesperson

by from Providence, RI |

Adam Wilson was our salesperson for our recent car purchase at Metro Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Johnson, RI. Adam was friendly, knowledgable and took the time to show us all the new and used cars that we were interested in. He also suggested alternative models that we had not originally considered that were good possibilities. He was not aggressive or pushy and spent as much time as we needed to consider all the alternatives. He was patient and informative as we considered all the options and did research when we asked about things so we would have the information we needed to make the right decision for us. He had a good sense of humor throughout and we enjoyed the process. After we made our selection, he worked hard to get our trade in evaluated and worked with us to get to the number we wanted. He explained the features of the car so we felt comfortable with all the new gadgets and improvements since our last car purchase. This was great as it helped us get familiar with the car, be comfortable and enjoy the features right away. He followed up a few days after we took delivery to make sure everything was ok. We would definitely recommend that you ask for Adam if you are looking for a car - he will take care of you! Thanks Adam!

Terrific financing and paperwork process

by from Providence, RI |

We recently purchased a 2012 Dodge Charger from Metro Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and spent some time with Juan Arango to transact all the necessary paperwork. Just wanted to say thank you to Juan who was organized, prepared and efficient. He spent whatever time was necessary to make sure we understood all the documentation (and if you have purchased a car recently you know there is a pile of paperwork) but he processed it all quickly and professionally so it did not seem to take forever and we were on our way. Thanks Juan, you made car buying easy :)

Service excellence

by from Providence RI |

We recently had a recall on our Dodge Avenger that needed to be covered by the Corporate Office. There was some confusion about that transaction but when I mentioned it to Brandon DeBarros at Metro Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Johnston, RI he immediately and without hesitation said " I will take care of it". And he did. What a wonderful experience to have someone take ownership of the issue and be determined to provide you with a good outcome. It was refreshing...thanks Brandon!

Love my new Jeep!!

by from Greenville RI |

Can't say enough about this great dealership! It's my second time leasing with them and I will be back again! Very friendly sales staff and WILL WORK with you on what you need! Derrick is one of the best salesman around, was fantastic to work with and even after the deal has always answered any questions I've had....Sales managers are great too, always friendly and helpful. They make you feel comfortable,no high pressure atmosphere. From sales to managers to finance it was a pleasure. Thank -you Metro!

Great Experience!

by from Holliston MA |

This was my last stop on a very frustrating journey to buy a car. I had been to about 5 other dealerships before this one and was disappointed with most of them. A number of times I called dealerships ahead of time about specific cars to find out if a)-they were still available (I was shopping used inventory) and b)- if there was any movement on the price. The dealerships I called always told me there was movement on the price before I arrived and then would not budge on the price when I was there. It was extremely frustrating to be told one thing over the phone, drive the distance to the dealership and then end up wasting my time at the very end. I went to Metro Honda first to look at CRVs but left shortly after as their used inventory and my budget weren't matching up. I went down the street to Metro Jeep to look at a particular used 2013 Honda CRV they had on the lot and ended up driving it home that day! You do need to negotiate here but I liked the fact that they were willing to work with you on the price. I worked with Adam and Sherman and they were excellent. They both worked with me to get a price and trade in value for my car that I was happy with. The staff is friendly and entertaining and make the experience of buying a car a bit less difficult :) The salesmen there even watched and entertained my 2 children while I went on a quick test drive and distracted them while in the middle of the buying process when they became anxious to leave. They were all great and I would recommend this dealership in a heartbeat. I drove about an hour from Massachusetts and would do it all over again in order to work with this dealership. I highly recommend Metro Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge!!!!!!

Awesome Experience

by from North Providence, RI |

My experience with Phelan and Metro was great. My son and I went to look at Jeeps for myself. We had the pleasure of meeting Phelan who treated us with the upmost of respect and a great sense of humor. He took his time to assist us with helping me achieve to get the car I wanted. I would recommend Phelan and Metro as the place to visit when purchasing a new or used vehicle. I am still in awe of the fantastic deal they put together for me. I am extremely satisfied. Boom!! Thank you Phelan and Metro!!