Brookfield Buick GMC

13000 W Capitol Dr, Brookfield, WI 53005

New 866-664-3579 New 866-664-3579
Used 888-433-5811 Used 888-433-5811
Service 877-438-1270 Service 877-438-1270

THE DIFFERENCE IS THE DEALER - No Documentary or Service Fees!!!

Armada for Amada

by from Muskego, Wi |

We appreciate the "no-haggle" attitude and approach to car buying. We have been to numerous dealerships where there is a continuous back-and-forth game that is played, but not here at this dealership. We believe the price of the vehicle is fair. Thank you for holding the car for us for a week, while my husband was out of town.

Bad service experience

by from Milwaukee Wisconsin |

I came in at 8am..it took 1 hr 30 min to do oil change and tire rotation, there was 2 people that got there just before me.. Don't know why so long.. Mentioned price from email, but felt rushed by representative who questioned if I had coupon.. I waited till I got on waiting room to review. When I referenced, I was given the run around to make it seem as if I was confused and wrong.. Just not good customer service... In the end I had to explain multiple times which turned into $2.00 savings.. Which I told up front I didn't want to do because it was 2.00... Very unpleasant, felt uncomfortable with rep, cashier.... I don't think I will be back for service or even to purchase my next car... I should never have that from time I buy throughout my experience with dealership... Very poor... Very dissatisfied Copy

An odd situation

by from Brookfield, WI |

I recently picked up my vehicle from the service dept. On the way out I noticed a vehicle, an Acadia, in the used car area. We got out to look at it and eventually had to go inside to find someone to show it to us, even though a "manager" was sitting in the office. The next day we came back to test drive the vehicle. Our sales person was not around so I asked the same manager if he could find him. He was on a test drive but this manager left us standing there and never checked back with us to see if the sales person came back. Finally I went back to him and he handed the keys to me and said take it for a test drive. We returned from the test drive and spoke with the manager who gave us a price and trade in value and did not seem interested in discussing it any further, so we left. On the way home my wife and I both said "That was an odd experience". It seemed that they had very little interest in selling us a vehicle. P.S Neither the sales person nor the manager gave us a card so I don't even know either of their names. Very Odd.

Great buying experience

by from Pewaukee, wi |

Worked to give a good total value between trade and final price.

Love my Encore!

by from wauwatosa,wi. |

I had a most enjoyable buying experience at Brookfield Buick gmc. My salesperson Steve was very patient and helpful in my selection of my new Encore. I like the way the vehicle handles and especially appreciate the all wheel drive while driving through snow and slush. Thank you.

Best Dealership Experience, EVER!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had an unfortunate experience at the beginning of November that forced me to look for a car. I had been looking at the Buick Encore for a while, but I had no desire to buy a car. When I had my car towed to Mike Juneau, Martinis contacted me within 24 hours. I had started going there because my mother bought her GMC Terrain from Martinis, and I liked the service I received while getting my oil changed. After Martinis called, I had a few discussions with him about the Buick Encore. While I discussed other cars with him, I knew I would buy an Encore. Because I knew what I wanted, I told Martinis to do what he had to do so I could pick up my car the next day. I came home and pre-qualified for a loan, which prevented a super long purchase process. Martinis had the car cleaned and ready. Before I left, he also showed me how to use some of the accessories on the car, as well as help me sign up for OnStar. Since I bought my car, I have driven around the entire city. All of my friends love my "new to me" car, and I tell everyone I know about the fantastic service I received. I love the convenience of Mike Juneau's Brookfield Buick GMC, and I truly appreciate feeling like this was a partnership. Thank you for your excellent service, Martinis. I will tell everyone I know to buy their cars at Mike Juneau!

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE

by from Wind Lake, WI |

Bought a brand new 2015 Buick Lacrosse from Kevin Gilbert at Brookfield Buick GMC. Cannot say enough regarding the professional way the salesman treated us. Not "jazzy" with hey buddy this and hey buddy that, like he was our best friend (which is a HUGE turn-off from our experience at other dealers). We do not live in the Brookfield area and we tried to keep our spending money "local" but couldn't overcome the attitude and pushiness of the "local" dealer and sales person. Kevin Gilbert did his job in such a professional manner that he got the sale! This dealer and sales person were a perfect match for us. Kudos to the dealership and this sales consultant.

love my terrain

by from Saint Francis wi. |

I was very happy with the entire buying experience. My salesperson Steve was very patient and helpfull during the sale. Thanks

Easy car buying

by from Milwaukee |

Just went looking to test drive and ended up buying that night. No pressure from the dealer and even lowered the price more than anticipated.

Found my Fiat!

by from Nashotah, Wi. |

I had a very favorable buying experience at Brookfield Buick gmc. My Salesperson Steve was very helpfull and informative. He was never pushie and took all the time I needed to make my decision.I am also very happy with my car. Thanks