Brookfield Buick GMC

13000 W Capitol Dr, Brookfield, WI 53005

New 866-664-3579
Used 888-433-5811
Service 877-438-1270

THE DIFFERENCE IS THE DEALER - No Documentary or Service Fees!!!

Brookfield Buick

by from Fort Atkinson, WI |

I see most of the reviews are positive as is mine.we have had a lot of experiences in dealerships. we have purchased 17 vehicles NEW and another 20 or so used. today's experience was by far the best. Short and sweet, as these transactions can be. Martinis Hughes our salesman was great.The sales manager, sorry I forgot his name was also great.

Honesty and Quality Repair service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I Brought my wife's 2009 Buick Enclave in for a recall issue with the power steering. I also explained about us noticing a leak of some kind of reddish orange fluid. Not only did they fix our huge issue with the power steering, but they also found our leak issue was a result of another recall issue and were able to fix that too. I am grateful for honest repair shops like this. Not interested in ripping off the customers, but instead honestly providing quality repair service. I will not only go back there for repairs, but I will more than likely go there when I decide to buy another vehicle too. Honesty and quality work are two things that should always go hand in hand at a repair shop and I am pleased to know I encountered that at Mike Juneau's Buick shop.

Brookfield Buick-GMC

by from Stevens Point, WI |

When looking for a new car, John Bellotti and Rick Katz made me feel very comfortable and relaxed in a friendly atmosphere. Giving me a good fair price. I will go back to this dealer for future cars. Thanks

Mike Juneau Buick GMC

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I always enjoy my trips to Mike Juneau's place. The car entrance is clean and quiet. All the workers are pleasant and respectful. The waiting room is clean, roomy, with computer access, and the coffee is great.

Worth the drive

by from Green Bay wi |

I purchased a certified Sierra 2014. I was assured by John Belotti that the truck was worth the drive from Green Bay. It was exactly what I was expecting. The whole process took less than an hour. I would recommend. Taking the drive.

Worth the Drive from Minnesota

by from Lakeland, MN |

Saw the Certified Pre-owned 2013 Regal GS on line and at a competitive price. Dealer gave me a nice conditional trade value on my car so I drove over from Minnesota for a test drive. They followed through on the quoted trade value and didn't fool around with the deal we had worked out on the phone. Nice to work with people who do what they say. The Regal was in great shape and we really enjoyed the drive home. Everything so far has been better than expected. Thanks John Bellotti.

Kevin Gilbert is the Greatest!!!

by from West Allis, WI |

Kevin Gilbert & Rick Katz provided exceptional service & a fantastic deal on my Buick Regal lease. The whole process was quick, straight forward, & easy. I'll be back in 3 years for another!

Great customer service

by from Wauwatosa, WI |

I had an issue with the tire monitoring system. It was an unusual problem and took a few visits to fix properly. The service manager apologized for the inconvenience. In the end, the issue was resolved to my satisfaction.

Overall Brookfield Customer Experience

by from Brookfield, WI |

It is very apparent that all the people of Brookfeld Dealership are in a service attitude to make the customer experience as positive as possible.

Great service

by from Milwaukee,WI |

Am doing an out of state trip so took the car in for a road trip check up. Everything was fine so am set to travel. It pleases me of the friendliness of the service dept mgrs and being called by name. A friendly staff in all areas.

Fantastic service! Exceptional staff.

by from Brookfield, WI |

Everyone, especially Mike Riley, is so pleasant and helpful. Everything is explained to me in language that I can understand. I've never had as good an experience at a service department as I have anytime I go to Brookfield Buick.