Jack Safro Toyota

New 888-813-7387
Used 888-475-5118
Service 888-435-6589

Build Your Car, Name Your Price

Great Used Car Experience!!!!!

by from Madison, WI |

We found a great used Toyota Sienna that was Toyota Certified, fully loaded and had 30,000 miles on it. We searched cars.com for a similar vehicle within a 150 mile radius and not only was this the best price we saw, it was next to impossible to find this model car with AWD and they had 2 of them! I would definitely recommend shopping there.

December 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! Our goal is complete customer satisfaction and we value your business!

New car purchase

by from Brookfield, WI |

We just replaced my wife's 2007 Camry with a 2014.5 Camry. We checked several dealers and as always, came back to Jack Safro for the purchase. They were very competitive and easy to deal with. Their product knowledge is exceptional. Saleman Kyle and Sales Manager Dave were eager to see us drive out in their new Camry. This is just another in a lot of years purchasing Toyota's by us, our kids and grandkids.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Pewaukee, WI |

The worst customer service from a car dealership I've ever experienced. No parts manager on duty on a Saturday so we spoke to the sales manager. This manager was rude, arrogant and condescending. He told me "I'm here to run a business. If you don't like to go somewhere else". That is exactly what you should do. Avoid this dealership at all costs. There are much better Toyota dealerships in the Milwaukee area that understand the value of customer service.

August 11, 2014

We are sorry we didn't meet your expectations. Unfortunately like any retail business we cannot release parts without payment or the part you want to exchange. Dave Golombowski Sales Manager

Don't go here first. But end up here last.

by from Waukesha WI |

I went online and selected a Prius and had every dealer within 100 miles to submit a quote. Narrowed the dealer field to three. Andrew Toyota was dropped first. Couldn't get a straight answer from them at all. Next Wilde Toyota. They came down further on price but it was like the car salesman scene out of "Fargo". The person who really blew it for them was the salesman at the desk adjacent to my salesman's desk. When my salesman left to go "talk to his manager" I eavesdropped and saw this guy trying to upsell an elderly couple clearcoat, rustproofing, Scotchguard, extended warranty, etc. Wilde low balled my trade in and kept me and my car key hostage for an extended time. Safro offered 25% more for my trade in. Wilde then revisited the trade in issue and beat Safro by another $300. At this point, I decided I did want to buy from Safro and was going to give them a fair chance and they came down another $30. Really do you think I want to be stuck in a managers cubicle and be upsold for hours on useless add-ons? With all my research I figured if I wanted to wait two more weeks until they need to make their end of month quota, I could probably play both dealers and maybe get another $200-300 off. But time is money and I am pretty loyal to Safro. Their service dept is great and they have always been honest. Never upselling me on anything that I didn't need. At the closing they knew I was not interested in expensive add-ons and they did not spend more than an obligatory 30 seconds pitching them.

August 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

Great, efficient, accomodating service!

by from Waukesha, WI |

Mary Dixon, Internet Sales and Kathy in Finance were very fair and easy to deal with. We will be back for another Certified Pre Owned vehicle when we are are ready to replace our current Toyota SUV!

January 21, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your positive experience at Jack Safro Toyota! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

2005 Ford Focus Purchase

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Looked at cars.com found the car I wanted at Jack Safro Toyota, at a price no one in the area could beat. Called salesperson scheduled an appointment, both the salesman and the car where waiting for us at the door when we got there. Price was so good could not believe it. Will go back and purchase more used vehicles from them in the future.

August 8, 2014

We appreciate your review and value you as a customer!

Mary Dixon Was Wonderful

by from Waukesha, WI |

Wanted to recognize the efforts of a wonderful salesperson at Jack Safro Toyota in Brookfield. Mary Dixon was friendly and professional. She was flexible in walking our family through the mine field of purchasing a used car for our son to take to college. Her patience is deeply appreciated. We are now a RAV4 x 3 family (one lone Subaru). There are plenty of people that do their jobs, but there are some individuals that put forth the extra effort to make the consumer feel appreciated. :)

December 13, 2013

Thank you for the rave review Johannah! We strive for complete customer satisfaction. We're glad to count you among our valued customers!

new camry!!!

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

The service Was excellent!!!!! I Leased a New Camry SE and I love it!! I would recomend this dealer to everybody.

August 11, 2014

Brenda Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We look forward to a long relationship!

My new used car

by from Brookfield, Wisconsin |

Internet sales associate Mary Dixon is the best. I located a car on the lot that looked good. I went in after work to see the vehicle in person. I liked it so much that I purchased it that night. The paper work was a snap.

November 13, 2013

Greetings Stanley How kind of you to take the time to do a review! I'm glad you had a great experience. Thank you again! Mary

JACK SAFRO, IS CUSTOMER SERVICE EXTRAORDINAIRE!

by from Stoughton, WI |

We are longtime Toyota lovers. Since 1992 we have purchased one new Camry, four new Avalons, and three new 4Runners. We trade every 2 - 3 years. This was our year to trade and for some reason our primary Toyota dealer could not provide us the new Avalon Hybrid that we really wanted. We located the Avalon Hybrid that we wanted on cargurus. It was at Jack Safro in Brookfiled, WI, 75 miles from our home. We called and verified they had it. We drove the hour and half to Brookfield to see it. And we bought it. Over the years, we have purchased many new cars; ie, Oldsmobiles, Pontiacs, and Toyotas. Our Jack Safro salesman, Greg, has become our favorite car salesperson of all time. He was easy to work with and he met our needs and our new car purchase / trade in / price expectations. To compliment our salesman, Greg, was a very strong, friendly, knowledgable Jack Safro dealership team; ie, includes other helpful sales folks, Greg's sales manager (Dave), the business / finance person (Ken) who completed our paperwork, and the auto shop detailers who prepped our car quickly, and perfectly, for our drive home. The Jack Safro Toyota dealership team, and their extraordinary teamwork, plus their magnificent customer service skill, will require us to give their dealership the first opportunity to sell us our next Toyota, when we're again in the market. As with any organization, it is the people working at Jack Safro that makes this the best Toyota dealership we have ever dealt with. For us that exceptional purchase experience started with Greg, our salesman. Our experience has been so positive, we have no hesitation in recommending the Jack Safro Toyota dealership (and Greg!) to anyone searching for a new / used Toyota.

January 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a glowing recommendation!

Customer NEED, not salesman greed

by from Sussex, WI |

I've been dealing with, and subsequently buying from, Jack Safro Toyota for YEARS! My sales representative Ely Faretta certainly has painstakingly taken the time to see to it that my specific needs are met in my search for a vehicle, even as my family has grown into (and outgrown) various vehicle configurations. He certainly has keep us informed on vehicle safety factors, gas mileage and approximation on monthly budget payments. We can also tell that he is more interested in Customer Satisfaction than simply acquiring a sale or a quota. I plan on purchasing my next vehicle(s) from Jack Safro Toyota!

May 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.