Jack Safro Toyota

Service 888-435-6589

Build Your Car, Name Your Price

Mary Dixon is the bomb!

by from Muskego, WI |

My other half bought a car from Mary back in December, 2013 and I bought a 2014 Camry from her in July. I found Mary on the internet. I emailed her back when my other half was looking for a car and simply said, "give us a good deal, and we'll buy a car, we don't want any hassle." I went very well. The guy who did the "close" on my other half's car was kind of a pill. We didn't pick up any extras, it was a snowy bad weather night, he didn't want to be there, neither did we. I bought my car in July of this year and Mary had the car I described waiting for me with a good price, no haggles, no hassles, even the lady who closed our deal was nice to deal with and I even picked up some extras. Mary does internet used car sales so you have to request her. But, she's worth it. Tell her you want to be Platinum Premium and she'll laugh and give you a good deal. 5 stars to Mary Dixon!

Thanks so much for the review John! Sounds just like you!! Mary

Jack Safro

by from Menomonee Falls |

Ely Faretta is the friendliest and most helpful salesman! I totally recommend him:)

Loyal Rav4 customer

by from Pewaukee, Wi |

Thanks Pete Wahlen this was the third Rav 4 I bought from you. I like that I don't feel pressured when I deal with Safro Toyota. My trade in was fair and I like that I don't have to run all over town to compare prices.

There's no place like Safro!

by from Sussex, Wisconsin |

I'm a 4th time Toyota buyer from Jack Safro. I've gotten a great deal on every car that I've bought there. I like that they don't pressure you and they really care about what you are looking for in a new car. I had a new sales person this last time, Rob Mackiewicz. He really knows his cars and all of the new stuff that's in them. He's new to Safro, but I think he has a long career ahead of him there. A good sales person that I would recommend seeing for your car deal. Also, I've used their service department, which is excellent.

Very good internet purchase experience

by from Des Moines, IA |

Last month I bought a 2006 Lexus LX 470 from Jack Safro Toyota, sight unseen. My experience is that the dealership is honest and trustworthy. I relied on the internet salesperson about the vehicle's condition. Mary Dixon told me on the phone the "there is not a thing wrong with it". (I also checked the Carfax report and also the Lexus dealerships' records). I had the Lexus picked up delivered to Iowa by a transporting company. The vehicle was indeed in as good a condition as a 9 year old car can be with 67000 miles on it- very minor wear and tear, a few specs of hidden rust . A thorough check by the Des Moines Lexus Dealer found no mechanical surprises. Only a wheel alignment was needed. The only issue was that I had to send the car's title back to the dealership not once but twice, as it was not fully filled out to satisfy the Iowa Treasurer's requirements. But overall, based on my experience, they are a competent and dedicated bunch, and I recommend Jack Safro Toyota to the internet buyer without any reservation, and wish the dealership the best.

January 19, 2015

Tam Thank you so much for the positive review! Your patronage is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your LX! Mary

Real People

by from Waukesha, WI |

How many times can you say buying a car was easy? I knew I was going to buy a Tacoma for over a year and had done my homework and visited other dealerships. Pete Wahlen at Safro Toyota was willing to work with us. He answered all of our questions and there was no pressure to buy. I knew after the first visit that Pete was the right guy and Safro was the right dealer. We were not treated like a number or lost in the shuffle that is often seen in the dealerships that have gotten too big and forgotten about actually working with people. Thank you for a pleasant buying experience Pete.

January 16, 2015

Your kind review and vote of confidence is appreciate. Thank you!

Great Experience! Dave G. was GREAT!!

by from Lakewood Ranch, FL |

Was so frustrated with local Toyota dealers in Florida that I made some calls back to my home state of Wisconsin. Dave G. made it so easy that we leased our car from over 1100 miles away instead of buying from a dealership less than 2 miles away. Dave and his team were excellent. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! The new Avalon is AWESOME! Thanks Dave.

Loyal Safro Customer

by from West Bend WI |

My parents have been buying cars from Safro for years. They speak very highly of Pat Duket and Su Lampster on the new car side. I purchased a used Corolla a few years back and most recently returned when shopping for something larger. My most recent purchase was a Certified 2013 Rav4. My salesperson Mr. Ryan Sayers was a pleasure to deal with. I drove a new Rav4 and felt it was a little bit out my budget. Asked Ryan to keep an eye out for pre-owned new body style Rav4's with lower mileage. It took just over a week till they happen to get one in. The car was perfect and he gave me a very fair price right off the bat. They even let me take the vehicle for the afternoon to make sure it fit in our very small garage. Came back and bought the vehicle and took it the same day. Kathy in the Business Office helped me get great finance options. She has been there several years and I deal with her when doing paperwork and such. I really like that I continue to see the same faces in the dealership. I know a lot of the employees have worked there for over 5 years some in the double digits. Their service department is also professional. Not that I have had any issues with my vehicles besides routine maintenance. When using their oil change center I am out very quickly. I would go no where else and highly recommend this dealership. I am looking forward to seeing what the new building looks like! :-) Thanks Ryan & Kathy for making my experience a great one.

October 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a reply on your experience at the dealership. We look forward to a long relationship with you!

New car purchase

by from Brookfield, WI |

We just replaced my wife's 2007 Camry with a 2014.5 Camry. We checked several dealers and as always, came back to Jack Safro for the purchase. They were very competitive and easy to deal with. Their product knowledge is exceptional. Saleman Kyle and Sales Manager Dave were eager to see us drive out in their new Camry. This is just another in a lot of years purchasing Toyota's by us, our kids and grandkids.

October 6, 2014

We're glad you're such loyal Safro clients! Thank you for your confidence!

Horrible Customer Service

by from Pewaukee, WI |

The worst customer service from a car dealership I've ever experienced. No parts manager on duty on a Saturday so we spoke to the sales manager. This manager was rude, arrogant and condescending. He told me "I'm here to run a business. If you don't like to go somewhere else". That is exactly what you should do. Avoid this dealership at all costs. There are much better Toyota dealerships in the Milwaukee area that understand the value of customer service.

August 11, 2014

We are sorry we didn't meet your expectations. Unfortunately like any retail business we cannot release parts without payment or the part you want to exchange. Dave Golombowski Sales Manager

Don't go here first. But end up here last.

by from Waukesha WI |

I went online and selected a Prius and had every dealer within 100 miles to submit a quote. Narrowed the dealer field to three. Andrew Toyota was dropped first. Couldn't get a straight answer from them at all. Next Wilde Toyota. They came down further on price but it was like the car salesman scene out of "Fargo". The person who really blew it for them was the salesman at the desk adjacent to my salesman's desk. When my salesman left to go "talk to his manager" I eavesdropped and saw this guy trying to upsell an elderly couple clearcoat, rustproofing, Scotchguard, extended warranty, etc. Wilde low balled my trade in and kept me and my car key hostage for an extended time. Safro offered 25% more for my trade in. Wilde then revisited the trade in issue and beat Safro by another $300. At this point, I decided I did want to buy from Safro and was going to give them a fair chance and they came down another $30. Really do you think I want to be stuck in a managers cubicle and be upsold for hours on useless add-ons? With all my research I figured if I wanted to wait two more weeks until they need to make their end of month quota, I could probably play both dealers and maybe get another $200-300 off. But time is money and I am pretty loyal to Safro. Their service dept is great and they have always been honest. Never upselling me on anything that I didn't need. At the closing they knew I was not interested in expensive add-ons and they did not spend more than an obligatory 30 seconds pitching them.

August 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.