Safro Toyota

Service 866-984-0431 Service 866-984-0431

Build Your Car, Name Your Price

Mary Dixon is the bomb!

by from Muskego, WI |

My other half bought a car from Mary back in December, 2013 and I bought a 2014 Camry from her in July. I found Mary on the internet. I emailed her back when my other half was looking for a car and simply said, "give us a good deal, and we'll buy a car, we don't want any hassle." I went very well. The guy who did the "close" on my other half's car was kind of a pill. We didn't pick up any extras, it was a snowy bad weather night, he didn't want to be there, neither did we. I bought my car in July of this year and Mary had the car I described waiting for me with a good price, no haggles, no hassles, even the lady who closed our deal was nice to deal with and I even picked up some extras. Mary does internet used car sales so you have to request her. But, she's worth it. Tell her you want to be Platinum Premium and she'll laugh and give you a good deal. 5 stars to Mary Dixon!

October 7, 2014

Thanks so much for the review John! Sounds just like you!! Mary

Excellent Customer Service

by from Mukwonago, WI |

Purchased a Toyota Highlander from Andy Strnad. He was able to get us a great deal on the new car as well as top dollar for my trade. I brought in a competitor quote for a similar vehicle and they matched the discount percentage without question. I never felt pressured at all throughout the process. Chris took care of the financing and it went smoothly. Thank you!!!

April 26, 2016

Thank you Kcrosby for the positive review. Andy Strnad and Chris Sberna are great employees. We're here for you when you're ready for service, any other needs you may have.

Pete Wahlen - Excellent Sale Rep!

by from Pewaukee, WI |

This was my first purchase from Safro Toyota and Pete made the entire car buying experience a positive one. Pete went out of his way to ensure I was happy with my purchase and has followed up since my purchase to ensure my satisfaction, which I greatly appreciate. I would definitely recommend Safro Toyota in Brookfield, WI to anyone in the market for a vehicle and to Pete Wahlen for their car buying experience.

April 10, 2016

Jim, Thank you for the kind words. Pete is great, and has been with us for a long time, he certainly knows the product. Hope to see you for service!

Buying experience

by from Brookfield, Wi |

All and more of great buying experience that I hoped for!

April 10, 2016

Tom, Thank you for the positive review!

Overall great buying experience

by from Caledonia WI |

I was overall very happy with my sales rep George Argires, his knowledge about the Tacoma I was interested was quite impressive to say the least. I ordered my vehicle, and was delivered as ordered. I would not hesitate to refer my friends and family to Safro, especially to George, he was excellent to work with.

April 10, 2016

Jason, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate it. Hope to see you in for service.

GREAT TO WORK WITH

by from Chicago suburbs |

Great Dealership to work with. Made a purchase from out of state, they made every accommodation to make sure they were there when I arrived and the car was available when promised. Process went smoothly despite my changes in schedule. Beautiful facility, great waiting area, couldn't have asked for a more professional experience.

Another great certified Toyota.

by from Pewaukee, WI |

Purchased a certified RAV4 in Dec. and had a good experience. Needed another vehicle so returned in Feb. and was shown a nice Camry by Ryan Sayer. He was very helpful as we looked over a few different models. Would not hesitate to recommend him or Safro Toyota to my friends if they are looking for a vehicle.

Purchased a Toyota Tundra

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

I went in with many questions and concerns. After 6 hours, General Manage Henry Tessmer and Sale person Josh Raymond did a great job! I am very happy with the truck and price.

by from Wauwatosa WI |

Was in the market for a newer vehicle called Safro and was directed to Pat Duket. Told him want the average seating I was looking for and price range I wanted to stay in. When I got there, Pat already had 4 vehicles for me to look at all within my price range. Test drove 3 and my mind was set. Gave me an outstanding trade in value for the vehicle I had. Thank you for the great experience Safro?s Pat Duket and finance help Cathy Bajurny . Even my 8 year daughter has a blast at the dealership. I will be a repeat customer.

high tech

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

they had the car I wanted in the price range I wanted. The process went smoothly. Everyone was friendly.