Safro Toyota

Service 866-984-0431 Service 866-984-0431

Build Your Car, Name Your Price

Mary Dixon is the bomb!

by from Muskego, WI |

My other half bought a car from Mary back in December, 2013 and I bought a 2014 Camry from her in July. I found Mary on the internet. I emailed her back when my other half was looking for a car and simply said, "give us a good deal, and we'll buy a car, we don't want any hassle." I went very well. The guy who did the "close" on my other half's car was kind of a pill. We didn't pick up any extras, it was a snowy bad weather night, he didn't want to be there, neither did we. I bought my car in July of this year and Mary had the car I described waiting for me with a good price, no haggles, no hassles, even the lady who closed our deal was nice to deal with and I even picked up some extras. Mary does internet used car sales so you have to request her. But, she's worth it. Tell her you want to be Platinum Premium and she'll laugh and give you a good deal. 5 stars to Mary Dixon!

October 7, 2014

Thanks so much for the review John! Sounds just like you!! Mary

high tech

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

they had the car I wanted in the price range I wanted. The process went smoothly. Everyone was friendly.

Rav 4 SUV customer from Greenfield, Wis.

by from Greenfield, WI |

Salesman John "Bud" Kase met me at the door with a friendly smile and asked if he could help with anything, as I entered the dealership. He proceeded to welcomed me to Safro Toyota, as I told him I was shopping for a 2015, Rav 4, AWD. "Bud" asked what color I was interested in, because they had a few remaining 2015 SUV's in stock. He went outside to the lot to retrieve a vehicle that was in stock, on a cold day in December while I remained in the showroom. I looked the car over, as he explained some of the benefits of driving this type of vehicle. We went inside and sat down to work out the details of the price. "Bud" was patient with some of the issues that came up when buying the car on my end, but, we did reach an agreement in a short period of time, and are very happy with the purchase. Everyone at the dealership made the new car purchase very simple, and were willing to work with us to make owning a new Toyota reality.

Best car buying experience

by from Germantown, WI |

We purchased a Camry SE with the hlp of Pat Duket. It was a very pleasant experience with no hassles. He did not try to persuade us to purchase extras which we appreciated. We knew what we wanted and we stuck to ti. He answered all my general questions first regarding pre-owned certified cars and new cars. We compared them side by side and made our decision. When we met with the business manager to close, I felt that she pressured us into buying some extras that we regret now. But, we should have been better prepared in that area. Overall, the experience was great. We love the service department. They are are always kind and helpful. They present the problem they see and the pros and cons of dealing with it. That we appreciate very much.

Our new " Go-To" dealership

by from Pewaukee, WI |

Finding a new car should be a great experience. Something new that you'll spend a lot of time in. That led me to several dealers and looking at several brands. Not all experiences were good ones. Either lesser quality vehicles or sales teams that made us cringe. One even had both. This led us back to Safro. Other reviewers boast about their salesman, but in all fairness, Greg is tops. We liked and trusted him. He was patient with us, helped as we drove multiple vehicles and not once did we feel rushed or pressured. It felt more like buying a car from a friend than a business transaction. That was important to us. Both Greg and Henry went well above and beyond to ensure we were 100% happy with our purchase. I would purchase my next vehicle there without hesitation, or wasting time by checking elsewhere first. I know I will get the best deal and Safro will make certain we are satisfied. There were some negative comments, but in each one Safro had helped resolve the issue and should have given them a chance before jumping on to place a negative review. My wife is thrilled with her car. After using them for service in the past, and now purchasing.... we have found our go-to car dealership and go-to friends. If your car buying experiences have negative in the past, give Safro a try.

January 13, 2016

Tom and Susan, thank you for the positive review. We do our best to ensure a no pressure atmosphere, and it's always rewarding to hear that it's appreciated by our customers. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to seeing you for service.

New car purchase

by from Brookfield, WI |

I recently purchased a 2016 Toyota Camry from Safro Toyota located in Brookfield, WI. I had visited several other dealerships prior to electing to purchase my car at Safro. My salesman, John "Bud" Kase, was both helpful and knowledgeable regarding the car. He did not put pressure on me to make a sale and made the entire process tolerable. We also had a good experience when dealing with the financial aspect. This portion was handled by Chris Sberna: and again he was very professional and did not exert pressure on us to purchase extended warranty coverage. Overall, the dealership is a very nice business and everyone we dealt with was helpful and professional.

January 12, 2016

Thank you for the positive words. We're glad you enjoyed your experience. We strive to provide a positive, non-pressure experience. We look forward to seeing you for service.

Memorable Service Experience

by from Brookfield, WI |

My wife and I just bought a 2015 Toyota Avalon Touring automobile. This probably was the best purchasing experience we have ever had. It all started with the on-line contact, Luci Trebatoski. I emailed her what vehicle I was interested in and to please send me a quotation to begin the process. She did exactly that and I was very pleased with the quotation, very competitive. She followed up with me to ensure that I had all the info I needed. Safro was the only dealer that actually sent me a quote. All the other dealers I contacted wanted me to come into the dealership to see a quote. We went to the dealer and met with our sales person, Michael Lehner. He was polite, funny and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle. There was no pressure working with him and the experience was great. We ended up buying the vehicle and again, we had a great service experience. Michael was great and patient with us as he explained how the instrumental panel works. I'd highly recommend Safro.

January 12, 2016

We're always glad to see a happy customer! We try to make sure the transition from online to in-store a smooth experience. We look forward to seeing you in service as well. Thank you.

Outstanding All Around!

by from Sussex, WI |

Went in to Safro on the 10th of November looking to replace my old 2002 corolla for something newer and roomier (I'm 6'4" so that was a must!). Andy Strnad helped me find the car of my dreams, a 2016 Toyota Camry brand new, and helped me get the most of my buy! Helping me use my veteran discount and trade in value, he saved me a ton of money and I drove off the lot happy as can be! Go to Safro and see Andy (Tall Andy)!!! You will not be disappointed!

January 12, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We're glad you enjoyed your experience.

My Rav 4

by from Elm Grove, Wi |

I purchased a Rav 4 from Safro in 2007 and absolutely enjoyed my SUV. My family has purchased many cars from Safro through the years. Last week I decided it was time to go shopping for a new car/SUV. I went to Safro and asked for Pat who sold me my last car. I was impressed that he remembered me. He was very patient with my decision. The new car sales manager was Eric who also remembered me as well as my family members. That made me feel really happy. I was very impressed with customer service from all involved with my purchase. Pat was helpful, Eric was understanding and the credit person was pleasant. Overall my experience was a success. I would recommend safari to any of my friends because my experience was wonderful and I will be back in the future.

November 15, 2015

Thank you Nadine, we're glad you had a great experience! We look forward to continuing that trend of excellent customer service.

Car Wash Scratches Paint

by from West Allis, WI |

If you value the paint job on your vehicle, make sure that you tell the service department NOT to wash it. It will leave it with hair line scratches in your paint because their car wash uses brushes. They did NOT ask my permission to wash the car but I noticed it was dripping wet on a clear day. I asked them if they had washed the car and they said yes. I asked if their car wash uses brushes and they acknowledged that it does. I dried the car with micro fiber clothes when I got home and noticed all of the hair line scratches. I don't know if buffing the car will even take the scratches out. I left a message with the service manager. The damage is already done. I am very displeased because I am a fanatic about caring for my cars.

November 15, 2015

Mark, I apologize for the delayed response here. I do understand that you have spoken with my Service Director, Mike Greco and you have resolved this issue. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything further we can do for you. Thank you.