Newman Chevrolet of Cedarburg

1181 Wauwatosa Rd, Cedarburg, WI 53012

New 888-834-0826
Used 888-834-2157
Service 888-846-3431

"Gotta Go North to Newman"

Very Satisfied Customer - Recent Used Car Purchase

by from Madison, WI |

I recently bought a used car with low miles from Newman. The sales staff was pleasant and professional. They did not use any pressure tactics during the sales process. They were heplful! The interior of the vehicle was thoroughly cleaned. We only made a few visits and took one test drive before making our purchase. Newman agreed to fix a small cosmetic problem and they were very reasonable and accomodating about doing so. They return phone calls promptly. I would recommend Newman Chevrolet to anyone.

Smooth Used Car Purchase, No Pressure Sales

by from Waukesha, WI |

We worked with Don to purchase a used Chevy Equinox. Don is officially my favorite sales person of all time. He has such a relaxed personality, and we loved his no pressure style. Other sales people at other dealerships will stalk you around their lot, and make you feel like you're missing out if you don't buy immediately. (Even when they don't have the car you want--they push you to settle.) While we did buy immediately, Don never pushed even a little bit. We pointed out the car we wanted to test drive, enjoyed some coffee and donuts while he got it ready, took it for a spin, and decided to buy. We hadn't intended to buy right away, so we needed a couple days to transfer some funds around to complete the purchase. They were very accommodating in allowing us to start the sale that day and finish it the following week. The whole process was wonderful--well worth the 45-minute drive from our home. Since our purchase, I've spoken to friends who went to Newman. They've all had equally wonderful experiences. I'd definitely go back.

The way car dealers used to be

by from oconomowoc wi. |

Found this truck on cars.com and got a call from Dennis the used car manager and he drove the truck out to my shop in Oconomowoc on his day off ! That's the way to sell a truck I was very happy with it and made the deal. Then he delivered the truck when the paperwork was done. You have a new customer !!

Great experience.

by from Thiensville, WI |

Very friendly staff. Answered all my questions and I didn't feel pressure at all. Good experience overall and I'm loving my new car. Bob is who worked with me and he was awesome. :)

Excellent experiance

by from Cedarburg, WI |

Had a very good experiance at Newman's. My sales person did a very good job.

Great experience thanks to AJ

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I recently decided to finally take the plunge and lease a 2014 Chevy Cruze. I wanted it with specific options like color choices and AJ took the time to find it for me. AJ was great in answering all my questions and I am very happy with my new car. He even took the time to have me come back in to go over all the options and functions in my new car like working with the nav system so I know how to best use all the settings. When it's time for me to get another car, I know I will be back to Newman because of AJ Laporta there! Thanks again AJ :)

GREAT EXPERIENCE AT NEWMAN CHEVROLET

by from Antigo, WI |

THESE GUYS ARE OVER THE TOP HELPFUL. AWESOME EXPERIENCE, SO INSIGHTFUL AND INFORMATIONAL. THEY LEFT ME WITH ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION TO ASK. I'LL BUY THERE AGAIN.

Newman Chevrolet car purchase

by from MILWAUKEE,WI 53224 |

My mother and I love the excellent service/sales department from Newman Chevrolet. We have purchased 2 vehicles in the last 6 years and we couldn't be more happy than we are today. The service department very nice and Richard Warren our salesman went above and beyond to get us the 2014 Sonic that they didn't have in stock in under 24 hours by doing a dealer trade with another dealership , not to mention Newman Chevrolet is a beautiful establishment and very clean and appealing, we will continue to come back to Newman Chevrolet for as long as we are alive. We will continue to recommend to our friends and family to come to Newman Chevrolet. Sincerely Angela M Muller Terry L Fisher

good experience

by from Allenton, WI |

AWESOME CARS EVER! I'm going here next time i come and get a new car.

Buying Our 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4

by from Grafton, Wisconsin |

We had a very positive experience buying our Jeep over the past week. The staff was very helpful and informational. Our finance gentleman, Anthony Laporta, on Saturday was very professional and accommodative. Everything seemed to go very smoothly and the whole experience was enjoyable. We purchased a very good vehicle from a very good staff of individuals.

Very clean Friendly Very helpful.

by from Campbellsport Wi |

I feel I got a very fair deal. I worked with darryl and was very helpful in the buying process.