Newman Chevrolet of Cedarburg

1181 Wauwatosa Rd, Cedarburg, WI 53012

New 888-834-0826
Used 888-834-2157
Service 888-846-3431

"Gotta Go North to Newman"

First Time Car Buyer. Newman was fantastic

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I would highly recommend Newman Chevrolet if you are in the market for a new vehicle. I worked with Darryl Heyden and the customer service he provided along with the rest of the team was top notch. I was a first time car buyer and Darryl worked with me to identify what I wanted most in a vehicle. The Newman team sourced a car that fit my requirements. I felt very well taken care of at Newman. The dealership is clean and comfortable. Darryl was available via text message, email, and phone to answer questions and has been fantastic with follow up information about my car including sending materials to help me learn about the options available with my vehicle. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, Newman is a fantastic dealership to work with.

Very Satisfied Customer - Recent Used Car Purchase

by from Madison, WI |

I recently bought a used car with low miles from Newman. The sales staff was pleasant and professional. They did not use any pressure tactics during the sales process. They were heplful! The interior of the vehicle was thoroughly cleaned. We only made a few visits and took one test drive before making our purchase. Newman agreed to fix a small cosmetic problem and they were very reasonable and accomodating about doing so. They return phone calls promptly. I would recommend Newman Chevrolet to anyone.

Excellent experiance

by from Cedarburg, WI |

Had a very good experiance at Newman's. My sales person did a very good job.

Great experience thanks to AJ

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I recently decided to finally take the plunge and lease a 2014 Chevy Cruze. I wanted it with specific options like color choices and AJ took the time to find it for me. AJ was great in answering all my questions and I am very happy with my new car. He even took the time to have me come back in to go over all the options and functions in my new car like working with the nav system so I know how to best use all the settings. When it's time for me to get another car, I know I will be back to Newman because of AJ Laporta there! Thanks again AJ :)

GREAT EXPERIENCE AT NEWMAN CHEVROLET

by from Antigo, WI |

THESE GUYS ARE OVER THE TOP HELPFUL. AWESOME EXPERIENCE, SO INSIGHTFUL AND INFORMATIONAL. THEY LEFT ME WITH ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION TO ASK. I'LL BUY THERE AGAIN.

Newman Chevrolet car purchase

by from MILWAUKEE,WI 53224 |

My mother and I love the excellent service/sales department from Newman Chevrolet. We have purchased 2 vehicles in the last 6 years and we couldn't be more happy than we are today. The service department very nice and Richard Warren our salesman went above and beyond to get us the 2014 Sonic that they didn't have in stock in under 24 hours by doing a dealer trade with another dealership , not to mention Newman Chevrolet is a beautiful establishment and very clean and appealing, we will continue to come back to Newman Chevrolet for as long as we are alive. We will continue to recommend to our friends and family to come to Newman Chevrolet. Sincerely Angela M Muller Terry L Fisher

good experience

by from Allenton, WI |

AWESOME CARS EVER! I'm going here next time i come and get a new car.

Buying Our 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4

by from Grafton, Wisconsin |

We had a very positive experience buying our Jeep over the past week. The staff was very helpful and informational. Our finance gentleman, Anthony Laporta, on Saturday was very professional and accommodative. Everything seemed to go very smoothly and the whole experience was enjoyable. We purchased a very good vehicle from a very good staff of individuals.

Very clean Friendly Very helpful.

by from Campbellsport Wi |

I feel I got a very fair deal. I worked with darryl and was very helpful in the buying process.

Love Newman!!

by from South Milwaukee, wi |

I have had nothing but wonderful experiences when dealing with the salesmen, staff, and service department. My family has purchased several vehicles from Newman and each time it was a great experience. Anytime anything has gone wrong, I know they will do their best to help. They are always friendly and make you feel comfortable when you walk in the door. Truly a model of customer excellence. Even though I live 40 miles away, I will continue to have all my vehicles serviced at Newman.

Gotta go North to Newman! And, I'm happy I did!

by from Cedarburg, WI |

I've been a long time customer of Newman Chevrolet. They have never given me a reason to look elsewhere. Chad is a fine young owner and Darryl a great sales person. All-in-all, the experience was most satisfactory. I'll look forward to my next Traverse three years down the road