MidAmerica Auto Exchange

900 N. Rogers Rd., Olathe, KS 66062

Used 888-902-4170 Used888-902-4170

Everything must go!!!!! Se habla Espanol! "We're Cheap...and Easy...to Get Approved!"

I'M SO HAPPY !!!

by from OLATHE, KANSAS |

GREAT CAR, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT SERVICE!!!!!! I was not sure where to go, but a friend of mine bought a car from MidAmerica Auto Exchange, and said I should try them.

The best experience I have ever had at a dealer

by from Olathe,KS |

I just purchased a Pontiac GTO 1 owner and very low miles and looked like it was brand new still from Mid America Auto Exchange. Was the best service I have ever had at a dealer I was not pressured into anything all the staff there was great talked to me the hole time I was there. The dealer I had his name was Johnnie was awesome at his job we talked through the hole proses about family and cars made for a good time. I was really not sure if I was going to be approved for this car cause of my past credit issues but they got me approved payment were I needed to be and everything I feel like they really went out of there way to help me that's how I look at it cause the other 2 dealerships I looked at GTO,s at did not even give me the time of day that's what made me feel like they were really trying to help me get into the car I have wanted for a real long time. The owner of the dealership came and talked with me and everything very nice people if your looking at a dealer who I feel cares this would be the one to go to.

AMAZING BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

by from Iowa City |

This was the best buying experience I've ever had! the staff was very friendly but not pushy at all! They are all very knowledgeable and could help me find a few options within my price range! The owner and his son were even there and aided in the process! I'll definitely be back!

Great Service

by from Olathe Ks |

My husband and I had been looking for a Suburban and we found one here that we just came to look at and we were so pleased with everything that we ended up trading our Tahoe in and buying it the same day. We were treated very fair and was very happy with the whole experience.

Thanks for helping me!

by from Olathe, KS |

Anthony was the salesman who help my dad and I. I was a bit nervous that I wouldn't be approved for a car but he helped us out at lot. He knew every single thing about my Honda when we test drove it. I loved that they aren't like most used car dealships in the area. Thanks for helping me pick out my first car!

great clean vehicles!

by from Creston, Iowa |

We drove over 2 hours to get my vehicle from Midamerica Auto Exchange! And I would do it all over again! The people were very friendly and helpful! Every single vehicle we seen on their lot was very clean and rust free! They are very honest about the vehicle even if it does have a few problems!

Family-focused, personalized service

by from Olathe/SpringHill, KS |

Super-friendly, non-pushy sales team, knowledgable and reliable mechanic. Dulah was a pleasure to work with and Anthony even gave me a ride to my other vehicle during a service visit. Very fair prices and they went extra mile to help me find the truck I needed and even helped me secure accessories at their cost after the sale. Sales process was simple and fast, with great management support, and I will utilize this business again.

Awesome service! Awesome car! Great experience!!

by from Olathe, KS |

Was nervous about "upgrading" to a nicer and newer model of car, but the sales team at MAAE was nothing but honest and reassuring! Thanks to them I got an awesome new car with no headaches in the process! Would definitely go back to them in the future!

Friendly

by from Olathe ks |

I didn't buy a car there , but very pleasant guy helped us!

Great friendly staff.

by from Olathe, Ks |

They are not a hard sales person or to get you into a car that you don't want or can't afford. Was able to work with me despite my bad credit. They wasn't able to detail my car until the next day but did a great job even shampooed the carpet.