MidAmerica Auto Exchange

MidAmerica Auto Exchange

900 N. Rogers Rd., Olathe, KS 66062

Used 888-902-4170

Everything must go!!!!! Se habla Espanol! "We're Cheap...and Easy...to Get Approved!"

A return visit to purchase a 2nd car

by from Independence, Mo. |

Purchased a van 3 years ago and since the entire experience was excellent, return to purchase another car. Anthony was the salesman who assisted my wife and I in finding the right car we sought from their inventory. The Finance department also worked in finding our best interest rate. Since the prior auto was driven for 3 years without any problems, it proved to me that they do not sell junk or cars with mechanical problems. Again we were shown several autos within the criteria we sought and nothing else. No pushy sales nor overwhelming finanice issues. I expect to return in another three years to shop again. Mostly the prices were very reasonable,with no hidden surprises

great clean vehicles!

by from Creston, Iowa |

We drove over 2 hours to get my vehicle from Midamerica Auto Exchange! And I would do it all over again! The people were very friendly and helpful! Every single vehicle we seen on their lot was very clean and rust free! They are very honest about the vehicle even if it does have a few problems!

Family-focused, personalized service

by from Olathe/SpringHill, KS |

Super-friendly, non-pushy sales team, knowledgable and reliable mechanic. Dulah was a pleasure to work with and Anthony even gave me a ride to my other vehicle during a service visit. Very fair prices and they went extra mile to help me find the truck I needed and even helped me secure accessories at their cost after the sale. Sales process was simple and fast, with great management support, and I will utilize this business again.

Awesome service! Awesome car! Great experience!!

by from Olathe, KS |

Was nervous about "upgrading" to a nicer and newer model of car, but the sales team at MAAE was nothing but honest and reassuring! Thanks to them I got an awesome new car with no headaches in the process! Would definitely go back to them in the future!

Friendly

by from Olathe ks |

I didn't buy a car there , but very pleasant guy helped us!

Great friendly staff.

by from Olathe, Ks |

They are not a hard sales person or to get you into a car that you don't want or can't afford. Was able to work with me despite my bad credit. They wasn't able to detail my car until the next day but did a great job even shampooed the carpet.

Great experience at Mid America Auto Exchange!!!!!

by from "Overland Park, KS" |

Hello, My name is Gina Marie, I had such an awesome experience at Mid America Auto Exchange. The minute I stepped foot on the lot was nothing, but excellent customer service. The salesmen, once I entered the facility, greeted me. I was asked if I wanted a soda pop or water, pointed out the restroom. I was introduced to the finance manager, VC. I was treated so well. I haven't had that type of experience in years. I will recommend this place for your future purchase of a vehicle. Gina Marie, Happy Customer and future customer

Exceeded Expectations! The reviews don't lie!!!

by from Leawood,KS |

So easy! They had exactly what I wanted! I came here looking for my exact match. They were able to exceed my expectations and I am thrilled with my car!! Boris was great! Easy Easy Easy!!

Gettin' it Done on N. Rogers Rd.

by from Ottawa, KS |

Just today we purchased our second vehicle @ Mid-America Auto Exchange in Olathe in the last month. We have been very impressed and pleased with every aspect of the choosing and purchasing process. All the sales associates and managers, from the mechanics to the big boss, have been most helpful and accomodating to our needs, both with what we want in a newly purchased vehicle (my daughter got the car of her dreams--a lime green newer model VW beetle, and I finally got a great little red truck, after owning my last car for 30 years!), and in understanding and agreeing to our financial requests and limitations. We have also been very impressed with their attention to some small mechanical needs (loose light bulb and cleaning off a dirty headlamp cover), and not so small (a/c compressor) w/o additional cost. We look forward to doing business with this dealership for any future vehicle needs.

Great Find

by from Holt, MO |

My husband and I had been looking for a used Silverado with low mileage for a month solid. We were actually on our way home when we saw this dealership. Boris was very helpful and never pushy at all. The truck we bought is in beautiful condition! They took care of one repair for us very quickly. VC and Boris were wonderful to deal with! If you are looking for an honest dealership go to this one! We feel very good about our purchase!!

Approved on Something That I Wanted!!

by from Olathe, KS |

VC and Dula are amazing. I didn't feel pressured at all and had a great car buying experience because of that. I felt everything was done on my terms. They allowed me to play an active part in choosing my next car regardless of my credit situation. Even helped me pick out my new insurance agent. Thank you and I will be back for a second, third, and twentieth time! :-) -Zack