19180 W Bluemound Rd, Brookfield, WI 53045

New 866-413-9831
Used 888-254-2062
Service 877-204-0152

Southeastern Wisconsin's Exclusive Acura Dealer

Top notch dealer with excellent customer service

by from Dousman, WI |

It is a great pleasure visiting their showroom and having my car serviced by Acura of Brookfield. Everyone treats you as a "special guest", the service department is clean, well organized, thorough and they get you in and out in a timely fashion. It is wonderful working with a team of QUALIFIED individuals who know their product well. The staff has been working their for years so it is always a familiar face you'll see when visiting. This is my first Acura but I will remain a loyal customer for life due to the tremendous quality of service and care from this dealer.

November 21, 2014

We appreciate your comments, thank you!

by from Elkhorn, WI |

We really like our new Acura RDX! We were treated in a professional and very friendly manner by all that we met in the dealership. We are confident that our continued experience with Acura of Brookfield will be great. We enjoyed Rich Bravata's style of selling and will tell our friends about our excellent experience. Rich is very knowledgeable and quite patient. It was a pleasure dealing with him!

June 14, 2015

On behalf us all of us at Acura of Brookfield, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Rich. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Annie Kawczynski

Great Milwaukee friendliness and integrity

by from Muskego, Wi |

This is the third car our family has purchased from this dealer. We have found the staff to be friendly, honest and caring. They give the buyer a good welcoming feeling. Of course the product is what drives repeat customers, and the Acura is second to none in reliability and value. The personal attention given by our sales rep, Tom Schellinger was as always, 5 star.

June 8, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Acura of Brookfield and Tom. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be "five stars"! Annie Kawczynski Business Development Manager

Great Experience

by from Muskego, WI |

This was my first time dealing with Acura of Brookfield. It will certainly not be my last. The entire experience was exceptionally professional and well done. I met with my salesperson Stuart Beispiel and went over a few certified used cars that were available. I narrowed it down to two. I wanted to bring my wife back the following day to look at the cars, and Stuart told me he would not be working that day. Not a problem at all. He set me up with another salesperson who was also very helpful and he set up the test drives for my wife. The entire purchase process was great, from beginning to end. I got a great car at a good price and am very satisfied. I will recommend Stuart and Acura of Brookfield to everyone.

June 8, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Acura of Brookfield and Stuart. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be "five stars"! Annie Kawczynski Business Development Manager

Great Experience

by from Waukesha, WI |

Great experience! By far, the best experience EVER of getting a new vehicle. Paperwork and getting the vehicle ready was the quickest I have exer experienced. Andy was great to work with. Not the super high pressure that i hate. He understood what we wanted and took care of everything. We love the vehicle and are very happy to be part of the family at Acura of Brookfield.

May 14, 2015

Great news that we love to hear and we thank you for sharing!

GREAT service all the time !

by from Wauwatosa, Wi. |

In todays world of poor service and poor quality it is great to know there is still a place that does the repair/service correct the FIRST time at fair prices. If anyone tells you that going to a car dealership for service is a rip off has not been to Acura of Brookfield. Try it , I'm sure you'll be happy. TZ

May 4, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Acura of Brookfield. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We appreciate your recommendation. Annie Kawczynski BDC Manager

With the 4th Purchase it just gets Better

by from Waukesha, Wis |

I no longer pay the depreciation of a new car when I can get quality used cars at dealers offering service and an atmosphere others talk about. Acura of Brookfield is where I have bought 4 exceptional certified cars without a hiccup in the process. Bob Castelli never left a doubt about the outcome always being positive, available and very knowledgeable of the product. Excellent service from the entire staff. It is nice to feel comfortable when picking a garage addition.

April 7, 2015

Great to hear and thanks for sharing!

Purchase of new vehicle

by from Mukwonago, WI |

Just bought a 2015 TLX. I have been driving a truck for a few years and was wanting to get into a sedan again. Wow what a car this new TLX is. The comfort, the style, the technology......the technology is crazy! I am going to tell everyone about this for sure. I always buy my vehicles at Acura of Brookfield.....I have been doing so since 2000 and I don't go anywhere else. Their sales team does a great job for me, always. Anytime I need service done, I get treated like a king. My kids and my wife always get the same treatment. Thank you again - all of you at Acura of Brookfield.

March 30, 2015

On behalf us all of us at Acura of Brookfield, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new Acura TLX!

Consistently excellent experiences with Acura cars

by from Mequon |

I've had the opportunity over 30 years to have purchased multiple Acura vehicles dating back to two Legends in the late 80's and 90's, a TL, MDX, RDX and most recently an RLX Hybrid. The 4 latter vehicles were sold to my wife and I by Rich Bravada, who I would highly recommend as a thorough, meticulous authority on vehicles he sells. He knows his customers and this enabled him to alert me to availability of the RLX Hybrid well in advance of it's release and helped me navigate thru the 18 month process and delivered what he promised. Service on the Acura products we have owned has been consistently very good to excellent.

February 25, 2015

It is nice to hear from a client of ours that has been apart of our family since the 1980's. Thank you for sharing.

Service Experience

by from New Berlin, Wisconsin |

I purchased an Acura TL in August 2013 from Acura of Brookfield. To date the car and service experience has been excellent. This week was time for routine service appointment based on a service message reported by the car. The service was performed without issue and I had the opportunity to drive a new Acura TLX for the day. A very nice car. Appreciate the friendly and thoughtful service.

February 19, 2015

We appreciate your comments, thanks for sharing!

Great experience

by from Muskego, WI |

After a long car search we purchased our first Acura (certified MDX) from Acura of Brookfield. The sales person and rest of the staff was excellent to work with and really went the extra mile to make sure we were 100% satisfied. The experience was far superior than other dealers in the area we were working with and I'm sure we will continue to do business with them into the future.

February 5, 2015

Thank you for your comments.