Acura of Brookfield

New 866-413-9831
Used 888-254-2062
Service 877-204-0152

Southeastern Wisconsin's Exclusive Acura Dealer

Top notch dealer with excellent customer service

by from Dousman, WI |

It is a great pleasure visiting their showroom and having my car serviced by Acura of Brookfield. Everyone treats you as a "special guest", the service department is clean, well organized, thorough and they get you in and out in a timely fashion. It is wonderful working with a team of QUALIFIED individuals who know their product well. The staff has been working their for years so it is always a familiar face you'll see when visiting. This is my first Acura but I will remain a loyal customer for life due to the tremendous quality of service and care from this dealer.

November 21, 2014

We appreciate your comments, thank you!

With the 4th Purchase it just gets Better

by from Waukesha, Wis |

I no longer pay the depreciation of a new car when I can get quality used cars at dealers offering service and an atmosphere others talk about. Acura of Brookfield is where I have bought 4 exceptional certified cars without a hiccup in the process. Bob Castelli never left a doubt about the outcome always being positive, available and very knowledgeable of the product. Excellent service from the entire staff. It is nice to feel comfortable when picking a garage addition.

April 7, 2015

Great to hear and thanks for sharing!

Purchase of new vehicle

by from Mukwonago, WI |

Just bought a 2015 TLX. I have been driving a truck for a few years and was wanting to get into a sedan again. Wow what a car this new TLX is. The comfort, the style, the technology......the technology is crazy! I am going to tell everyone about this for sure. I always buy my vehicles at Acura of Brookfield.....I have been doing so since 2000 and I don't go anywhere else. Their sales team does a great job for me, always. Anytime I need service done, I get treated like a king. My kids and my wife always get the same treatment. Thank you again - all of you at Acura of Brookfield.

March 30, 2015

On behalf us all of us at Acura of Brookfield, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new Acura TLX!

Consistently excellent experiences with Acura cars

by from Mequon |

I've had the opportunity over 30 years to have purchased multiple Acura vehicles dating back to two Legends in the late 80's and 90's, a TL, MDX, RDX and most recently an RLX Hybrid. The 4 latter vehicles were sold to my wife and I by Rich Bravada, who I would highly recommend as a thorough, meticulous authority on vehicles he sells. He knows his customers and this enabled him to alert me to availability of the RLX Hybrid well in advance of it's release and helped me navigate thru the 18 month process and delivered what he promised. Service on the Acura products we have owned has been consistently very good to excellent.

February 25, 2015

It is nice to hear from a client of ours that has been apart of our family since the 1980's. Thank you for sharing.

Service Experience

by from New Berlin, Wisconsin |

I purchased an Acura TL in August 2013 from Acura of Brookfield. To date the car and service experience has been excellent. This week was time for routine service appointment based on a service message reported by the car. The service was performed without issue and I had the opportunity to drive a new Acura TLX for the day. A very nice car. Appreciate the friendly and thoughtful service.

February 19, 2015

We appreciate your comments, thanks for sharing!

Great experience

by from Muskego, WI |

After a long car search we purchased our first Acura (certified MDX) from Acura of Brookfield. The sales person and rest of the staff was excellent to work with and really went the extra mile to make sure we were 100% satisfied. The experience was far superior than other dealers in the area we were working with and I'm sure we will continue to do business with them into the future.

February 5, 2015

Thank you for your comments.

Having things fixed correctly the first time.

by from Menomonee Falls, Wi. |

i had made a mistake and took my wife's MDX to a small local garage for an oil change and rotate her tires. Well the next day she called me from the road and asked why it was shimming and vibrating when she went over 60 miles per hour. I drove it to the same experience and took it back to have the local garage to take a look at it. We were told it would be about a week before they could get at it, I called the owner and they looked at it in a half hour and told me the tie rods were bad. We have both Acura Care and another 15,000 miles on the certified warranty. So I called Acura of Brookfield and we were in the next day. They took a look at what was going on and found the local garage for some reason over weighted the front tires and then lied to me and his boss. Now it would have been very easy to go along with the first analysis and have all new tie rods done on our warranty but they were very truthful and removed the weights and only charged $66.00 which they had to lose money on the deal because i was there for almost two hours. But there is a great waiting area with WIFI and Starbucks coffee so i was able to work while i waited. Only place that will work on that vehicle from now on.

January 22, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Customer service

by from El m Grove, WI |

What a masterful touch to offer a free massage and USA Today to waiting customers. Seemed like no time before my car was ready. For the past 10 or so years I've been more than satisfied with the service Acura of Brookfield has rendered.

January 21, 2015

We are glad you enjoyed your massage!

Acura of Brookfield Service Dept

by from Waukesha, WI |

Once again service delivered above and beyond. Had airbag recall completed on MDX with parts on time when ordered and service completed. While there did an oil change that was coming due, and car was complete as promised. Waiting area is comfortable and service advisor kept in touch with me along the way on time of completion. Always a good service experienece on this our second Acura from this dealership.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Great experience buying a used car!

by from Appleton, WI |

We came in from out of town with 2 kids in tow to look at a used vehicle. They were very professional and accommodating. There was no sales pressure, just a relaxed environment. We are very happy with our car and price!

January 14, 2015

Great to hear you are happy with your new car and Acura of Brookfield. Thanks!

Purchased My First Acura

by from Chicago, IL |

I just bought my first Acura from Stuart and the sales process was easy and enjoyable. Stuart explained the many new features of the RDX and the set things up for me when I picked up my car. Sue and Roger in the Business office took care of my paperwork quickly and efficiently. Everyone at Acura of Brookfield is so pleasant to work with. I look forward to servicing my car there and to purchasing future cars there. I would recommend them to anyone!

January 14, 2015

Thank you for the recommendation and welcome to the Acura of Brookfield family!