Acura of Brookfield

New 866-413-9831
Used 888-254-2062
Service 877-204-0152

Southeastern Wisconsin's Exclusive Acura Dealer

To quote an old song, "Nobody does it better."

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Just last week, I brought one of our two Acuras in for standard maintenance and brought a friend in to buy another car. I've purchased seven cars from AOB and referred numerous friends, six or so of whom have bought from AOB as well. I'd not shop anywhere else for an Acura, and AOB is my first (and usually my last) stop with friends to buy a used car. Management is outstanding. The sales and service folks all are knowledgeable, gracious, helpful, and effective. They never charge for something unneeded. They're prompt and reliable. They can be trusted absolutely. Buying and having a car serviced by them is a pleasure.

January 16, 2014

It is our pleasure to serve you. Thanks!

Excellent dealership

by from Mequon, WI |

It was my first purchase at AOB, but it was easily the best car buying experience I've ever had. Rich is an awesome salesman. Very patient and thorough. No pressure at all from him or anyone else at the dealership. Taking delivery was a very smooth, easy, quick process. I'll definitely come back.

July 31, 2014

We love to hear about the "best" car buying experience, thank you for sharing!

Sevice was acceptable

by from Milwaukee, WI |

As a first time buyer of a used Acura I had done my research and was not in need of much assistance picking a vehicle; however the sales reps were very friendly and not pushy. They were persistent and were there to assist in any way they could. The only quarrels I had were with the used sales management and financing department; they were pushy and bordered on disrespect. I was not happy with their lack of sympathy for the situation as a first time buyer. Besides that aspect I am sure I will visit again down the line and would refer AOB to friends.

July 24, 2014

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it.

Great crossover

by from Brookfield WI |

I bought my first-ever Acura from Tom Schellinger at Acura of Brookfield. The entire process was very simple and Tom was especially easy to work with. I am very pleased with this new vehicle.

July 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your purchase, we appreciate it!

Best Experience

by from Franklin, WI |

We very recently bought our first Acura from AOB. As I left the showroom with the key in had, I said to Tony S (our salesman), how wonderful of an experience it had been- and I shared that I thought all dealerships should sell cars like this! Due to busy schedules, my husband and I were able to handle most of our business via email, which made the car-buying process a breeze. From the time we arrived to pick up our car, we were gone within two hours. (most of the time spent in the new car learning about all of the amazing aspects of it) Sue in finance was also a gem to work with. Be brief, be bright seemed to be her style, and we loved it. Car buying always brings about some anxiety and our experience at AOB was anxiety-free. (not to mention the quality of car that we now own!) Thank you again for everything!

July 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience!

Great Service - Great Relationship

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I have been coming to this dealership since they opened and have purchased/leased (and serviced, when necessary) 15 cars from Acura of Brookfield over the years. Each time I visit, whether I just stop in to look or to grab a free water from their lobby, I am remembered and treated like family.

July 13, 2014

We are grateful for your loyalty..thank you

Well Done

by from watertown wisconsin |

Just recently bought my first Acura. Worked with Steve Armitage at Acura of Brookfield and had an excellent experience. There was no pressure to buy or lease and he was always happy to get me any information I needed throughout the process. He was very professional and responsive via phone and email. Overall he was a great sales consultant that led me to have a great experience. Thank you Steve.

July 10, 2014

We are glad to hear you had a great experience. Thanks for sharing.

as painless as possible!

by from Waterford, WI |

In general, I hate buying a new car so I can't give the "buying process" 5 stars. However, the sales consultant, Steve Armitage, really made this experience as painless as possible. No pressure during the sales process and he took the time to really explain the features of the car after the purchase. Also Ben was easy to work with in the finance dept. I bought an Acura MDX and I love it so far!!

June 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Happy Owner

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I recently purchased a 2013 used Acura RDX. I looked at a couple places but I liked the whole dealer experience. Mike Brumfield was my sales rep. When I walked into the dealership I liked the fact that I was able to just go in and see the vehicle. You hear all these horror stories of how pushy car salesmen are but Mike was very professional and gave me all the information I needed and let me walk out to think through it. I then stayed in touch via email and when I went in to actually purchase the vehicle, I had vetted every single number on the invoice and so there were no surprises. All of the paper work was already drawn up when I got there and the whole process took less than 40 mins. I felt comfortable going in by myself since I had reviewed all the numbers before. The one thing that was a little disappointing was the fact that the vehicle had a lot of small scrates and scuffs. However, Mike brought over Jake (service department) to help me before I drove off with the vehicle. Jake was very understanding and patient. He was willing to buff and clean and touch up every single item I pointed out and he did it with a smile. I wish this was done prior to it being delivered to me but Jake helped make the vehicle so much better. So note to all used car buyers - make sure you take delivery when there is daylight so that you can see all the scratches and dents if any. Always do a walk around. Overall, I was very happy with my buying experience and would recommend the dealership to anyone looking for an Acura.

June 30, 2014

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.

Great Sales Experience

by from Wisconsin |

Just recently leased our first Acura. Worked with Andy Bergan at Acura of Brookfield and had an excellent experience. We felt no pressure to buy or lease and he was always happy to get us any information we needed. He was very responsive via phone and email. Overall a great experience.

June 25, 2014

We are happy to hear you had a great experience, thank you for sharing!

Service

by from Muskego wi |

Been very happy ...hence the reason I own two Colin is an excellent service associate

June 17, 2014

Glad to hear thank you for your loyalty.