Hall Volkswagen Mazda

New 888-452-3398 New 888-452-3398
Used 888-450-4176 Used 888-450-4176
Service 888-431-3604 Service 888-431-3604

It's Hall Good!

Great car buying experience!

by from Wauwatosa, WI |

About 2 months ago, I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned VW CC from Hall and I couldn?t be happier. The CC has really become my all time favorite car and is an absolute pleasure to drive. I had found myself in a tough spot when my previous car suddenly quit on me, and the sales professionals at Hall came to the rescue and got me into my dream car in amazingly short order. Although I took my time and test drove at least 3 different models before settling on the CC, the entire process took only a couple of hours. They got me a great finance rate that my own bank couldn't beat! Jerry, Gabriel, and Andy were extremely professional and mindful of my time, and before I knew it, Gabriel was explaining the cars features and even paired my iPhone and showed me how to use the hands free calling features. I am really happy that I found this dealership and would recommend them without reservation.

Very fast response!

by from Chicago, il |

Great service, responded promptly. Overall awesome experience!! Highly recommend

Must see Victor

by from Fond du Lac WI |

Victor was an amazing salesperson. We have met many sales people along our 4 month car buying journey and he was definitely the one we liked the most. We met some 'slick' sales people who made us run away. In fact, we stopped looking for a month because a salesperson irritated my husband so much we dreaded walking onto another car lot. But you never experience that with Victor. He listened to what we wanted and never tried pressuring us into anything. I was persisting in getting a manual transmission car, which was proving to be quite difficult to find one that had a manual transmission and the luxury we wanted. We visited quite a few dealerships and every one tried talking us out of getting a manual. I'm guessing it's because if we were to get an automatic, their job would be quite easy. Victor was the only one who did not try to pressure me into an automatic, and was more than willing, and confident, he could find the car I would love. Which he did, we bought a VW Passat- and I couldn't love it more! It was great experience and he was an awesome sales person. Very knowledge about all the brands of cars and very personable, and relatable After we got the car home we realized we didn't have an owner's manual. I e-mail Victor about it and within the week it was delivered in the mail. I highly recommend Victor for your next car buying experience.

Josh Barkstrom

by from West Allis, WI |

I bought a car from Hall two days ago and I couldn't be happier with the sales person, Josh Barkstrom. He was so helpful and knowledgable. He made the entire process painless, he certainly goes the extra mile to help his customers.

So Welcoming!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Josh Barkstrom is extremely knowledgeable about the cars Hall sells. He is very welcoming and accommodating, making the car buying process so much more pleasant. He makes himself available to customers 24/7 and treats every client like a friend/family.

Very Helpful and Knowledgeable

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I recently purchased a 2015 Mazda3 from this dealership. The staff explained everything about the car, I had no further questions after the fact. So far I love my new vehicle!

Great staff

by from Hartland, WI |

I recently bought a new Mazda 6 and found both Percy and Dan to be very easy to work with throughout the whole process. I really liked the fact that I was able to take my time in my decision without feeling pressured in any way. They both have excellent product knowledge which really helped out with my decision on which car to buy.

great buying experience

by from Coloma, WI |

Bought a 15 passat tdi at what I feel to be a fair price. Josh Barkstrom was the sales associate and went out of his way to ensure delivery. If I purchase another VW it will be with Josh. This dealership, aka Josh, was the only one who when contacted gave me an "out the door price", I knew exactly what I wanted so it was very straight forward. The vehicle gets great mpg. I'm some what disappointed with some of the aspects of this model but not with the purchase.

Nice staff and honest deal

by from Mount Prospect, IL |

Stopped by Hall Imports because I was in the area visiting my Dad and I knew they had several cars that matched what I was looking to buy. Josh Barkstrom was pleasant and easy to deal with throughout the process. The staff made sure the car was well prepared and moved me through the paper work with relative ease.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Waukesha, WI |

Our family purchased a certified 2014 Volkswagen Jetta from Hall Volkswagen in Brookfield. This is a very calm, friendly and organized dealership with excellent customer service and smooth transactions. We worked with Scott H., an excellent, friendly sales consultant. He is extremely knowledgeable about all the Volkswagen vehicles and was patient and helpful when answering all our questions. He allowed us to test drive multiple vehicles without delays or inconveniences. This helped us select the best vehicle. We would definitely recommend working with Scott when purchasing a vehicle at Hall Volkswagen. Thanks Scott, for a wonderful experience.