Hall Volkswagen Mazda

(5.0) 2 Reviews

19809 W. Bluemound Rd., Brookfield, WI 53045

Used 262-782-5300

Great car buying experience!

by from Wauwatosa, WI |

About 2 months ago, I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned VW CC from Hall and I couldn?t be happier. The CC has really become my all time favorite car and is an absolute pleasure to drive. I had found myself in a tough spot when my previous car suddenly quit on me, and the sales professionals at Hall came to the rescue and got me into my dream car in amazingly short order. Although I took my time and test drove at least 3 different models before settling on the CC, the entire process took only a couple of hours. They got me a great finance rate that my own bank couldn't beat! Jerry, Gabriel, and Andy were extremely professional and mindful of my time, and before I knew it, Gabriel was explaining the cars features and even paired my iPhone and showed me how to use the hands free calling features. I am really happy that I found this dealership and would recommend them without reservation.

professional Staff

by from Butler, WI |

Friendly staff extremely clean facility. Everything was handled professionally. I was preapproved for a loan and they did the paperwork for me so I didn't have to go to my financial institution. When they asked about extra features there was no pressure to buy. I was treated with respect.