Hall Volkswagen Mazda

New 888-452-3398
Used 888-450-4176
Service 888-431-3604

It's Hall Good!

Great car buying experience!

by from Wauwatosa, WI |

About 2 months ago, I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned VW CC from Hall and I couldn?t be happier. The CC has really become my all time favorite car and is an absolute pleasure to drive. I had found myself in a tough spot when my previous car suddenly quit on me, and the sales professionals at Hall came to the rescue and got me into my dream car in amazingly short order. Although I took my time and test drove at least 3 different models before settling on the CC, the entire process took only a couple of hours. They got me a great finance rate that my own bank couldn't beat! Jerry, Gabriel, and Andy were extremely professional and mindful of my time, and before I knew it, Gabriel was explaining the cars features and even paired my iPhone and showed me how to use the hands free calling features. I am really happy that I found this dealership and would recommend them without reservation.

Finally a dealership that appreciated our business

by from St. Louis, MO |

After three horrible experiences trying to buy a used 2012 Passat we landed on Hall's website. It was a six hour drive from Missouri but after talking with Victor and getting everything we wanted and an extremely great deal with less miles then we had been looking at on the car we decided it was worth it! Victor made it a very easy process and always called us back when he said he would. Jake in finance was wonderful! He worked with us to get what we needed for warranty, a great interest rate and was just plain friendly! This was our first time buying a car and we had a lot of questions. Jake took his time and answered every single one. He even walked us through the titling process since we were out of state. We didn't feel rushed or overwhelmed and after we left the office we felt we had made a new friend. I would recommend Hall for anyone looking to buy a car and would send you straight to Victor and Jake for a great experience!

Excellent Dealer

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My wife and I recently purchased a new vehicle from Hall Mazda. I couldn't be happier. I worked with Victor during the process and he made the experience great. I would highly recommend going with this dealer if you're looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Wonderful Sales Service!

by from Pewaukee, WI |

My husbands and my experience at Hall Mazda was exceptional! We found our used Volkswagon Jetta on Auto Trader and when we went in to look at the car, we did not feel pressured. Our salesperson, Kevin Cronin, was very professional, efficient and honest. Kevin went above and beyond to address any concerns and make sure we were happy with our purchase.

Quality Service

by from Houston, TX |

Knowledgeable staff was helpful and efficient. They arranged shipping and car arrived quickly with no issued.

Internet to start sale process

by from Waukesha, WI |

I was very impressed when I was first searching for a car and I went on to the web site for Hall VW. First of all, their web site was extremely easy to navigate, especially for someone such as myself who is not exactly an internet guru. I asked for a little information and got a response right away from Elaine who works on their internet sales. She connected me with a sales person, Lynn. Bottom line, I stopped in on Saturday and looked at and test drove a few different cars and am happy with my purchase. I got a used VW with low mileage and look forward to having my latest VW for a very long time, same as my previous VW!

Exceptional Service

by from Madison, WI |

We purchased our Jetta from Scott. Scott was patient, very knowledgeable and offered helpful advice with "No pressure" to help us make our final decision. We are glad we made the trip from Madison to purchase our car from Scott and Hall.

Great experience

by from Menasha, WI |

We bought our Tiguan in March. We worked with Scott Holpfer. Scott was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, he gave us tons of information about the car and he was just a really nice guy to work with to buy a vehicle. The facility was nice and clean. And the process to purchase and receive our vehicle was pretty fast...the guys got us out and on our way. The Tiguan is a wonderful car and we are very happy with our purchase. I would definitely buy another vehicle from this facility. Great customer service and great cars...I plan to tell everyone I know all about my experience.

Simplified & Personalized

by from Stoughton, WI |

I decided to buy a new car after considerable research & driving, and had it narrowed down to 2-3 vehicle preferences. My 1st foray into the world of inter web pricing was a little spooky, to say the least. After all, I didn't grow up with computers, and I don't purchase big ticket items like this very often. With just a click on a tab, everything happened so fast, of course, and I had a number of contacts. Choices, choices... Now what? OK. Here's the deal. Are you listening, people? I chose Hall Motors for some very specific reasons, and one of them was not because I had family living in their vicinity - although that was a side benefit. Talk about first impressions? Two words - Elaine Rupp! In my opinion, she is definitely an unheralded gem at Hall, diligently working behind the scenes in cyber space, as it were. You know the phrase, Keep it Simple...? Well, Elaine did just that for the company. Ease of web-based access was so direct with her, as opposed to some other dealers where I would sometimes get multiple contacts from different people at the SAME business, all representing as so-called Internet Specialists. Elaine was the real deal, and more, being personable, ever-pleasant, respectful, diligent,and accommodating. She accomplished her role with expertise and aplomb. Then came the day I had arranged with her to visit in person, and the inevitable hand off to a floor sales person. I have to say I was fairly disappointed about that. Sorry, Victor, but it seemed we had developed a bit of a relationship of sorts by then. This is not to take anything away from his professionalism, and he possessed all of the aforementioned positive attributes. Our dealings were straightforward and fairly transparent. Well, there were a couple speed bumps along the way before I pulled the trigger and purchased a fab Mazda 6, but they were quickly rectified by him. And get this, he picked me up from my home the day of the sale! This was a considerable distance for him, but sure helped me out tremendously. What was it I said about simplifying? The rest of my experience at Hall Imports? Every one I came in contact with was quite friendly (Gabriel! Maybe VW next time. :-D). Jerry also earns kudos for his efficient finance work with me. What else can I say? Go there. You'll see. Pretty certain you won't be disappointed.

Bought my first car, very happy!

by from Brookfield, WI |

I came to Hall Volkswagen looking to buy a new Passat. I was greeted by Scott H. and he was able to get me behind the wheel and test driving immediately. I didn't feel like I was being pressured and felt very comfortable. Overall, I was very pleased with the service I received and would recommend this place to anyone.

Spectator Dad

by from Milwaukee WI |

I just helped my daughter get her first certified used Mazda. Percy Chambers was our sales associate. He was helpful, respectful, and patient throughout the entire process - a very direct, honest, and clearly experienced sales associate to work with at all steps along the way from test drive through delivery. I noticed some sales awards near his desk and it is clear that he has earned them by the way he does his job! Of course, as part of the deal-making process, the used car sales manager and then the finance manager both came and discussed price and financing, so it was not only Mr. Chambers who talked with us. In the end, though, my daughter held firm on what she was willing to pay and I was very proud to see she stayed with her pre-approved credit union financing. I'm happy to report that Mr Chambers and the used car sales manager looked over her trade and ultimately offered a very fair price for it, which cinched the deal. In the end I saw my daughter get an excellent no-nonsense deal at Hall and witnessed how she received stellar service from Mr. Chambers. Since my daughter is pleased with her first car buying experience, I am too. I'm happy she now has a safe, reliable, Certified Mazda 3 as I watch her drive off to her first job after college!