Soerens Ford, Inc.

New 888-856-6408
Used 888-851-9834
Service 866-799-4765

"Home of the Nice Guys"

Great new car buying experience and service dept.

by from Waukesha, WI |

I was shopping for a new car recently and wound up at Soerens Ford, Inc. I had a excellent experience with Adam T., who was the individual I worked with. If you want a good car buying experience from kind individual who treats you with respect and works with you to get you what you are looking for, ask for him! Needless to say, I wound up purchasing my new vehicle from this dealer. I financed it and had a trade in. They made it very easy and painless. Everyone that I have dealt with at Soerens Ford has been very helpful and very respectful and great to deal with. I get my car serviced at Soerens now and they have an excellent service department and are very accommodating if you need a ride to work after dropping your car off. I guess it's why they call Soerens Ford..."The home of the nice guys"!

Two Thumbs Up to Adam in the Internet Department

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I recently purchased a Ford Escape and had the pleasure of working with Adam Thiele. Not only was he knowledgeable, but he went above and beyond for me. The Ford Escape I wanted was not at the dealership, so he did some research and was able to find the Escape I wanted and had it delivered in a timely manner. He was also kind enough to setup my bluetooth and train me on all the new technology. But most importantly, I never felt pressured into buying, like I did at other dealerships... Adam was personable and trustworthy, and I look forward to working with him again!

Good experience at Sorens

by from Plymouth |

Enjoyed working with Adam Thiele. Best part was after the sale Adam took extra time to show us how to operate the different options on the car. Adam is not a high pressure sales person. He focused on making the best deal for us and the dealership.

Excellent Internet Department

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

In my search for a new car, I ran into very disparaging sales people not listening to what I was looking for. I sent out an email from the Ford website to various dealers and the first response was Adam Thiele at Soeren's Ford. I knew what I wanted (model and options) but just could not find the car on my own. Adam listened to everything I wanted and got my perfect car. Adam made the whole process less stressful than my previous dealings with other dealers. He was up front, did not try to pressure me into a car I did not want and followed through with everything he said he would. It was the best car buying experience I ever had! Thank you Adam!!

Soerens Ford, Inc. responded to this review

February 13, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your car-buying experience here at Soerens Ford. Adam is certainly one of the "Nice Guys", and exemplifies the type of service that we strive to provide for our customers.

Great Experience with Adam T

by from Brookfield, WI |

I am currently in the buying process with Adam and can tell you that this was the best car buying experience I have had. I purchased a 2014 Ford Explorer XLT from Adam on Dec 31st and currently waiting for delivery of the vehicle. While I have yet to pick up my new vehicle, Adam was friendly, patient and extremely obliging. He recognized what I wanted early on and did his best to make sure I got what I wanted. I had some specific needs for the vehicle and Adam went out of his way to find the right vehicle for me. Finally, when it came down to negotiating on a price, I felt Adam did a fine job representing his employer, but more importantly I felt he was a good advocate for me in negotiating on my behalf with upper management at Soerens. If you are looking for a new vehicle - go to Soerens, but more importantly - ask for Adam T - Internet Sales Manager. I hope to pick up my vehicle today and expect good things.

Soerens Ford, Inc. responded to this review

February 13, 2014

We're so glad to learn of the top-notch service that you received from our Internet Sales Manager, Adam Thiele. Endorsements such as yours are important to us, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your specific thoughts on the great buying experience you had with Adam as your salesperson.

Never again

by from Sussex, WI |

My family has always bought cars from here and there has never been any problems. After purchasing the vehicle in the summer, two months later the alternator needed to be replaced. Then, when winter came around, the engine needed to be mounted correctly and the defroster needed to be repaired. Another costly repair. After winter was finished, I realize while they were repairing the defroster, something must've went wrong because now my air conditioner is stuck on defrost. Wish the repair service here wasn't a hit or miss kind of thing and wish they would service their cars more before selling them. Maybe it was my fault for being so done with car searching. I do love my car after all the repairs needed for the already overpriced car, but will definitely not recommend this dealership to anybody nor will I or my family ever be purchasing a car from this dealership ever again. Hope nobody else has to deal with this.

no truck, no returned deposit

by from Brookfield, WI |

They were great...until we signed papers to purchase a truck. We put down a $500 deposit on a truck that we were told they could get for us. Well, they couldn't get the truck and tried selling us another truck (one that we didn't want because it didn't have all the features we were looking for). It's been a month now and our deposit has not been returned to us nor do we have a truck or someone actively looking for a truck for us or in contact with us to let us know whether we are getting our deposit back.

EXCEPTIONAL INTERNET SALES DEPT......ALSO

by from Sussex Wisc. |

Referring to HD rider from Waukesha comment..., We had the same experience working with Adam Thiele in the Internet Sales Dept. also his inventory knowledge of new and pre owned vehicles helped us find the right suv at the right price. He walked us thru the vehicle during and after purchase and contacted us later on as a courtesy follow up.

Exceptional Internet Department

by from Waukesha, WI |

I dread car shopping. I found the car I wanted online at www.SoerensFord.com. I worked with Adam in the Internet Department on a Ford Fusion. Adam was up front, didn't pressure me and followed through with everything he said he would. It was the best car buying experience I ever had.!

Enjoyable dealings

by from Mukwonago WI |

Bought my share of vehicles from different dealerships. Soerens was the best experience of them all. Adam, John and Annie were all very nice to work with. Adam had the answers to my questions and did not have pushy sales tactics which I enjoyed. Annie had all the paperwork prepared to streamline the process. Love my Escape and I would definitely go back.

Excellent Internet Department

by from Brookfield, WI |

I worked with Adam in the Internet Department on a used Jeep about a month back. This was the first time I ever felt comfortable buying a car from a dealership. He was up front, didn't pressure me and followed through with everything he said he would. A rating in my book!