Soerens Ford, Inc.

18900 W Capitol Dr, Brookfield, WI 53045

Love the new service center

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Very helpful staff and prompt service :) I love the new layout.

July 27, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review, Vanessa! We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

Great Services

by from Oak Creek, WI |

Great service! Learned something new about my vehicle too.

May 5, 2016

Hi, Laura! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. The staff at Soerens Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

Great People & Great Dealership

by from Muskego, WI |

I cannot say enough great things about Soerens Ford. The thing that brought my wife and I to Soerens years ago was the past relationship we had with the best sales person in the car business, John Schultz. We have been dealing with John Schultz since 1986 and have never been disappointed with the whole car buying experience, from start to finish. Since John moved to Soerens years ago, we have purchased 6 vehicles and we have recommended many of our friends to the Soerens dealership. They have also purchased vehicles from them and they have been really happy about their experience and the recommendation we gave them. When we came to Soerens earlier this month it was to look at the new 2016 Fusion. While we were at the dealership we also ended up also looking at a 2010 Explorer to replace our 2009 Explorer. We ended up buying two new vehicles before leaving that day. From the moment you enter the newly remodeled showroom and get greeted by the Soerens employees, you feel at home. Everyone you talk to or walk by say hi to you and they all ask if they can help you out. Mike Walsh, the sales manager, and John Schultz took the time with us and never made us feel rushed or pressured to complete either of the deals. They treat you like family, which is very nice. I will say that has been true every time my wife and I have ever entered their dealership. When we came to pick up both vehicles the following week the closing process was seamless. While John was showing me how all of the new features worked on my new fusion, Mike Walsh worked with my wife on her Explorer and setting up her features. I will come back to Soerens in the future without a second thought because of John Schultz and Mike Walsh and the support people they employ to represent their brand. If anyone is looking for a new or used car, give Soerens Ford a look, you won't be disappointed. You have a very happy customer for life.

May 5, 2016

Thanks, Tom and Donna! We're happy to help however possible. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

oil change

by from Sussex, wi |

very satisfied with my experience in having an oil change as i have in the past.

May 5, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Service visit

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

The staff was very helpful from start to finish. The military discount is much more than helpful, it is greatly appreciated and we thank very you much for that.

Great Dealership/Great People

by from Muskego,WI |

Long checkout process

by from BROOKFIELD, WI |

John Schultz is the best thing about this place. The checkout process took way longer than I would have liked, on both my recent visits. Tom was exceptionally kind. I was disappointed I couldn't have a $24 part returned to stock when it turned out I didn't need it

Outstanding in every area!

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

Car repaired quickly and efficiently. Courteous follow-up.

April 28, 2016

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Soerens Ford. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Great Facility - Great Staff

by from Waukesha, WI |

We were told to arrive at 6:45am and we were prompt! However the service staff doesn't open the garage doors until 7:00am........ we were the only ones waiting to enter - no line. Seems a bit unnecessary to have us sit and wait in our vehicle.

PRIVATE OWNER

by from HARTLAND, WISCONSIN |

2016 ESCAPE. KEY FAILED. KEY WAS ORDERED. CALLED WITHIN A WEEK. KEYS REPROGRAMED. ALL IS GOOD

April 28, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership, Michael. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!