Flemington BMW

(3.7) 3 Reviews

216 US-202, Flemington, NJ 08822

Best Car Sale Experience

by from Holmdel,NJ |

Scott Smith is the most friendly and honest salesperson I have ever met in the car business! He also doesn't put pressure and truly had my best interests at heart. I was moving forward with another car from another BMW dealership before I met Scott, but it didn't have everything I wanted since they didn't have it on the floor. I felt that person was trying to just make another transaction and was a little pushy. Then I was introduced to Scott, and didn't think twice. I told him what I was looking for, and he surpassed my expectations. Craig and John also helped a great deal! Scott even delivered my car right to my office and drove my old car back just so I wasn't inconvenienced. Truly a five star experience!

Flemington BMW is the best

by from New Hope, PA |

After going to another BMW dealer who gave less than a pleasant experience coming to Flemington BMW was a delight. Tom was great to wok with helping me get the car I wanted at a price that fit my budget. When I picked the car up Tom took as much time as I needed going over all the controls on the car. I cannot recommend Flemington BMW high enough

Dissapointment in Service

by from Flemington, NJ |

DISAPPOINTMENT! brought my bmw 3 series for service under warranty and they would not fix the "whistling" sound coming from the driver side-view mirror going 45mph plus when the window is open. Test drove another 3 series and I personally did not hear the same noise but still, they refuse to fix it. Just curious if anyone else is having this same issue with their 3 series b/c they said this was the first time they hear someone complain about this problem? PLease share your experience.