Image Cars, Inc.

1015 W. Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808

Used 855-219-1968 Used 855-219-1968

Lowest prices in the Midwest!

Great place to get a car!

by from Portland, IN |

Hi, I recently purchased a SUV at Image Cars in Fort Wayne. This is a great place to get a car!. - This place is family owned so they make you feel special for choosing their place for business. - Great cars, Everything goes thru CARFAX verification they just don't pick a Car to sell it unless is in good conditions. - Excellent customer service. Ask for Bill he is one of their sell agents, great guy really professional and knowledgeable about the business. - Instant financing. Within 45 minutes they got my credit approved at their office thru one of their local banks. - Great follow up and post purchase customer service. I have received courtesy emails just to make sure that everything is going well. I definitely recommend this place!

Buyers Beware

by from Fort Wayne |

Very Rude Sales guy, did not treat me with respect. Bill was his name. Stay away if you want treated right.

Great prices and service

by from Fort Wayne |

I have bought 8 cars for my family over the last 10 years from this dealer, two in the last couple months. Amar and Jaycob always give me a great price, excellent customer service and are very honest. If they don't have what I am looking for they can find it quickly and for a lower price than I can find. I simply don't waist my time looking anywhere else. They have quick turn around on service and Jaycob was able to find great financing rates. I highly recommend Image Cars!

Great place

by from Garret Indiana |

Me and my fiance both bought cars from this dealer we had great customer service I'd come back over and over again for the customer service and how they help get you great deals with no credit

Small but great

by from New Haven. Indiana |

In the beginning I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing by buying a used car from a small business. After looking almost every weekend for the last 3wks we found a listing on cars.com for the car we were looking for. We visited IMAGE CARS in almost a walking distance from my work. Tha car was as described. We were able to take the car to our mechanic to look it up. The salesman was very professional. The owner was very accommodating.

Great car at a great price!

by from Ft. Wayne, Indiana |

I've purchased many cars from Image over the years. Always been very happy with the sales and service. Customer for life!

Wow. It was an experience.

by from Fort Wayne,IN |

Salesman was not a very nice individual from the get go. Acted as if he was doing me a favor instead of me paying his paycheck. Fairly high pressure though. Did not and will not buy from them. Did notice something on the reviews though. There is an almost word for word review under 2 different names and it appears that one of them is reacting to an earlier review chiding the reviewer for wanting concierge service. Looks like the salesmen adding their own reviews to me. Many of the good reviews seem very similar.

Great Car Dealer

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

We were looking for a good Honda car, and got one just as planned. Chip is a great, easy going salesman.

excellent

by from South Bend. in |

We just bought a 2007 Volvo for our son ,from image cars . We arrived at the dealer ship after a long day of trying to find the perfect car at a price that's meet our budget. The car really exceeded our expectations. And the salesman was very professional.

happy customer

by from FORT WAYNE IN |

what a great place to buy a car , my son and I bought our second car from image cars and we had the best experience. the car was as described, and the owner made every effort to help us get the best financing. I do recommend image cars to all of my friend's and family