Image Cars, Inc.

Image Cars, Inc.

1015 W. Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808

Used 855-219-1968

Lowest prices in the Midwest!

Great place to get a car!

by from Portland, IN |

Hi, I recently purchased a SUV at Image Cars in Fort Wayne. This is a great place to get a car!. - This place is family owned so they make you feel special for choosing their place for business. - Great cars, Everything goes thru CARFAX verification they just don't pick a Car to sell it unless is in good conditions. - Excellent customer service. Ask for Bill he is one of their sell agents, great guy really professional and knowledgeable about the business. - Instant financing. Within 45 minutes they got my credit approved at their office thru one of their local banks. - Great follow up and post purchase customer service. I have received courtesy emails just to make sure that everything is going well. I definitely recommend this place!

Worst Mistake of Our Lives

by from Indiana |

My husband purchased a car from them and the response from the salesman as well as the owner has been zero. Problem car from the beginning, I would recommend not going here unless you want to buy a used junk car and do not care if it runs. Stay away and go to a reputable dealer who has service and will deal with you honestly.

Image Cars, Inc. responded to this review

October 30, 2013

Who are you and how can we help?

Customer Service Nightmare

by from Northeast Indiana |

Purchased a used car from Image Car Fort Wayne, one week later car would not run and ended up costing me over $2000 to repair. Called the sales representative at Image Cars and told me he would call back, obviously no call back, I even stopped in and 3 weeks later, no call back. No customer service and would not recommend Image Cars.

Great Place to Buy a Used Car!

by from Fort Wayne |

I have purchased six cars from image cars over the last 15 years. They treated me fairly and I always felt I got a bargain. I highly recommend this outfit if you are looking for a good deal on a used car.

Great all around transaction!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I have purchased six cars from image cars over the last 15 years. They treated me fairly. And I always felt I got a very good deal. I highly recommend this outfit if you are looking for a good deal on a used car. If you are looking for concierge service, you might want to go elsewhere. You will certainly pay more if you do.

Consider it, if you want to buy a car.

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

My boyfriend bought a car from them in Jan, and it broke down last night when we were going to WalMart. He only drove the car from home to school, and sometime went to WalMart. The car was taken care like a baby. All of us know that any second hand cars have problems. But could a car totally break down only within a month? And the problem comes from the engine? Maybe these guys sell COOKIES NOT CARS. Anyway they should take responsibilities for the cars they sold, even though NO WARRANTY, because this is a car, only bought around 20 days. If I drove the car for a year and the engine didn't work, ok, that's my problem that I made the engine broken, I won't let you guys to fix my car. So, if you want to buy car from this store, please carefully consider. I believe that every dealer has good cars and bad cars, and this is not their faults because they are only dealers, but a company should have their credibilities.

A Great Place to Do Business

by from Fort Wayne IN |

My wife and I recently sold her used car to Image in Ft. Wayne. The owner is an honest man who will work with you to ensure that you receive a fair trade for your vehicle. He also makes sure that transactions go smoothly and the his customers receive their money promptly. In our case, we received payment in cash on the day of the sale. Whether you are buying or selling a car, you can be sure to get a good deal at Image.

Good deals

by from Kendallville,IN |

Bought a 2007 Jetta great deal very happy so far...

Good deals

by from Kendallville,IN |

Bought a 2007 Jetta great deal very happy so far...

Good Prices, Friendly Staff, No Pressure!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I made the mistake of going to Evans Toyota during my car shopping period. I literally couldn't "just look." They forced me to have a conversation with them. They were sharks walking around the parking lot looking for someone to devour. Image Cars is exactly the opposite. I dealt with several different people and none of them put any pressure on me to make a purchase. They were quick, helpful, and knowledgeable. We ended up buying our car from Bill, and were comfortable making several trips to the lot and discussing it with him. He worked with us on the price a little and I never got that "used car dealer" vibe from him. He was always honest and professional. I would buy form this dealer again in a heartbeat. All of the cars are clearly marked with stats including price, mpg, features, etc. I went to several lots where the cars weren't marked. I immediately left everyone of those lots. I'm not unfriendly, I just don't like to be hassled by a salesman, when I'm just looking, and I don't want to have to ask about the price. I also browsed their website a few times and it is very clear, has actual pictures of the cars and all the same stats you can find in person. My only criticism is that this was clearly the first car I had purchased and Bill, probably, forgot to ask me about a down payment, which cost me an extra trip to the bank. Overall I have a deep respect for this dealership, and I intend on recommending them to all my friends. They're really doing it right!

Toyota Rav4

by from Fort Waye, IN |

My experience with ImageCars, Inc. was extremely pleasant, professional and caring. I was quite surprised to work with a Car Dealership that has 'Good Customer Service' with NO gimmics or hidden agendas! They go the 'extra mile' in providing what it is you TRULY need and are courteous in every way. It's nice to know we have a place like this that we can call, 'User Car Friendly' right here in Fort Wayne,Indiana. I would recommend them to anyone I meet and look forward to continued future business. Thank you Image Cars! P.S. ask for 'Bill Donnelly' especially in your future purchases! What a great guy!!!