Ewald Chevrolet Buick, LLC

Service 888-513-4929

Our #1 Attraction is Customer Satisfaction

Best dealership

by from Milwaukee,wi |

The service that I received at Ewald was hands down the best service I have received in the car industry. Everyone was great to work with and their staff is extremely knowledgable in all things car related. I go out of my way to have them service my vehicles and you should too! Buying a car there is also a great experience and I strongly encourage everyone to visit this location. New GM Brett Ewald operates the business flawlessly and will make this location a 10 for many years to come.

Online Contact

by from Racine, WI |

Saw a car I liked on Cars.com and contacted Ewald dealership. The person (Dominic) was very attentive, and told me the car was going through safety inspection. Unfortunately the car was sold by the time the safety was done. Still, good personal attention, with a promise to look out for another car for me.

A Plaeasure

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

Haven't even bought a car there (yet anyway..), but Mike B. et al have been a pleasure to deal with, and would certainly buy from Ewald in a hearbeat.

2002 Chevy S10

by from Palatine, Illinois |

The sales staff were very polite, not pushy. I saw the vehicle on cars.com and the advertisment was very accurate description. They had plenty of pics to view.I liked what I saw and was hoping that when I saw it this would be the one. Well it WAS the one. Super clean and drove fine. After the sale they made a couple of follow-up calls to make sure things with vehicle were fine. Good people to do business with, Thanks

Used car

by from Delavan,Wi |

Bought a used car from here and it has got a lot of problems. Two days after I got it the window comes off the track. The following week there is a weird sound on the back of the car, take it to mechanic and the struts are curling up. I was never informed about struts being messed up. The door panel for the drivers side is also coming off and it's been a month. The car was not cleaned at all in the truck or back seat. Crumbs and dirt everywhere.