Ewald Chevrolet Buick, LLC

Service 888-513-4929

Our #1 Attraction is Customer Satisfaction

experience at Ewald Chevrolet

by from Milwaukee Wi |

another quick kind excellent time on a no hassle new car buying

Priceless Experience

by from Oconomowoc, Wi |

Understood my needs and wants, asked good questions and helped me navigate the process with knowledge, guidance and a quick turnaround. Brett was great to work with and the entire team was fun, courteous and professional. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Ewald Chevrolet.

December 9, 2014

Thank you for the feedback and the great compliments, Cihde! We're very proud of our team here and are grateful to hear that we could provide you with the experience you deserve. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again in the future.

by from Waukesha, WI |

Jeff S. Changed my fear of buying a car from a dealership. He explained everything, answered ALL my questions (even the silly ones) took care of every detail. He surpassed my expectations. I will be coming back to Chevy for all my cars. Thank you Jeff.

December 9, 2014

Thank you, Sue! We're happy to hear we could alleviate some concerns you have had with buying a car from a dealership. It's great that Jeff could give you such a great experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Our purchase on the 2015 Equinox

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

It was very enjoyable and friendly atmosphere. Jeff S. was very patient and easy to understand with much knowledge on his product.

Awesome service - Awesome Sales Person

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

Ewald is Awesome!! I have bought I think 4 Vehicles there. Mike Balsewicz is an awesome sales person!! Best place to buy a new or used vehicle!!! There service dept is awesome also!!

November 26, 2014

Thank you for your continued patronage and for your feedback, Vicster! We appreciate you as a customer and as a member of the Ewald Auto family.

2011 suburban

by from Muskego, wi |

We were so happy with our buying process. Jeffrey Satula was very friendly and knowledgable. He made it a great experience.

An unexpected great experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

After my car was totaled last winter, I needed to buy a new vehicle in a hurry. It was in the middle of January. I came to Ewald Chevy Buick in Oconomowoc and worked with Jeffrey S. Even though I live in Milwaukee I came to this dealership. Jeffrey knows his vehicles well and has answered my many questions completely. I've always been satisfied from the front door to the service department, so thank you for everything.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Sandy. Thank you for going out of your way to see us. Sorry to hear about your accident last winter, but we're happy to hear we could help you out with your vehicle needs. If you need further assistance in the future, our door is always open for you!

Our experience at Ewald Chevy Buick

by from Sussex, WI |

I brought my car in for service over the weekend. My husband and I have been talking about replacing his truck. I was greeted by a wonderful salesman while trying to get a book for a new truck. He brought me to his computer and got us all the information my husband wrote down for me to get. Tim and I will come see Jeffrey to buy our next truck. Jeffrey was so energetic and couldn't stop telling me about how amazing the '15 Diesel Silverado is. As I told you, I would have good things to say about you when you asked me for a survey żżż

November 20, 2014

Thank you, T&D! We're happy to hear Jeffrey provided you with a great, informative experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Used car puchase

by from Oconomowoc wi |

Great experience...see Shannon...she even came in on her day off to make sure we got the safe family car we wanted!

November 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Jordanfam. It's great to hear that you were able to get what you wanted with Shannon assisting you in your experience with us. Congratulations on your new family vehicle!

Looking at 2014 silverado

by from Waukesha wi |

Jeffrey spatula Seems very noligable and very open to any question and honest wanders even if not for the better of the truck

I would HIGHLY recommend Mike Balsewicz

by from Hartland, WI |

My wife and I bought a Chevy Suburban from Mike Balsewicz at Ewald. I have never met a more honest or straight forward car person in my life. Everybody was great and it was the only time I have ever walked out of a car dealership feeling like everyone was honest with me. Also, I did a ton of research on rates for financing and they beat anything I could find online. They surpassed my expectations from start to finish.

November 20, 2014

Thank you, Paul! We appreciate the feedback and that we could provide the honest, quality experience you deserve. We welcome you to the Ewald Auto family and hope to see you again in the future!