Ewald Chevrolet Buick, LLC

36833 E. Wisconsin Ave, Oconomowoc, WI 53066

New 866-544-7145
Used 877-858-2065
Service 888-513-4929

Ask About Our Ewald Rewards Program!

Dealer

by from Watertown, WI |

I would recommend Ewald Chevrolet-Buick to anyone asking for a referral. I went in on a Saturday for an oil change on my Equinox. I had made an appointment to drive a 2015 Encore and Equinox. They welcome you with your name announced on a display. I had no intention of driving off the dealer lot with my new car but that's exactly what happened. All the dealers were wonderful, making me feel very comfortable buying my first car alone. I moved to the area two years ago, so I was kind of starting over not having a local dealer. I was impressed the first time I stopped in with a tire that kept losing air and I was on the way to the airport. The repair department got me in and out with plenty of time to make my flight. I didn't want a flat tire when I flew back two weeks later. Everyone seems to be very customer service orientated. Awesome job EWALD Family!!

July 29, 2015

Thank you for the fantastic review, Vicky! Our team here at Ewald Chevrolet Buick truly appreciates your feedback and the opportunity we had to help you out and earn your business. We're grateful we could make it a comfortable, welcoming experience for you. Welcome to the Ewald Auto family! Stop back in again any time!

Great Experience!

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

Our last vehicle wasn't passing emissions so we were looking for a replacement/used car. We were greeted immediately by Jennifer. She asked what we were looking for/wanted and showed us a couple choices. We had a really bad experience years ago with buying a used car and I wasn't very comfortable with wanting to buy used. After one car and one test drive we pretty much knew we wanted the vehicle. We were told there was a similar vehicle that would be available in a couple days, so we made an appointment to go back. After a day we decided we wanted to buy it. We looked at the other one, but decided to get the first one we test drove. Went in talked over some numbers. At one point I didn't think we would be buying it. But the folks at Ewald REALLY worked with us and we came to an agreement. We are very happy with our "new" used suburban! Great place, great people. Professional & friendly really easy to work with. Thanks, Jennifer, Mike & Charlie!!

June 12, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback and for your time, Karen! We appreciate your trust in us to find you the right "new" used vehicle for you. We're grateful we could alleviate some of your concerns and present you with a couple options to choose from. Our team appreciates your business and hopes you consider us again in the future.

Great experience at Ewald Cheverolet

by from Madison WI |

My husband and I stopped at Ewald on a whim last Saturday after a bad experience at another dealership earlier that morning. We were shopping for a used, preferrably certified vehicle. We stopped in and looked at a couple of the Chevy Equinox's on the lot. Steve came out right away and asked if anyone was helping us and asked if we wanted to check out any of the vehicles we were looking at. We were preferrably looking with something with mileage under 60,000. Steve brought us into his office to search what was available that met our needs. We ended up test driving one that was a little newer and a bit higher than what we were looking to spend but really liked the vehicle. Steve was very friendly and knowledgable about the vehicle and answered all our questions. Upon our return after the test drive, he asked if we wanted to talk numbers. I will be honest, I was a little nervous as I have never purchased a vehicle directly from a dealership before and have heard some horror stories but I didn't get that vibe from Steve and thought, it won't hurt to discuss what he could offer me. We went over numbers and it was right around the monthly payment I was hoping to spend on a used vehicle. I decided to go for it and we purchased the FIRST vehicle we test drove on our car shopping journey! Every aspect of the purchase, financing was a pleasant experience. Charlie was great--he explained the financing and went over other options with us and gave his honest opinon on the different choices. I felt very comfortable with the entire process and felt good about our purchase. We drove away a few hours later and I'm very happy and in love with my 2013 Equinox!!! I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. Thanks to both Steve and Charlie and the rest of the staff for our great experience at Ewald!

April 3, 2015

Thank you for your great feedback, Mindy! We truly appreciate the opportunity we had to earn your business and find the right vehicle for you and your husband. We are thankful we were able to provide you with a great experience and get you on the road in your new Equinox! We hope to see you again in the future. Pleasant motoring!

Certified used car from Ewald

by from Milwaukee, wi |

Great experience dealing with these guys! Spent a few days shopping around for a nice certified car! Jeffrey S and Charlie did a great job of teaming up to walk us throug all the pluses and minuses associated with the certified car buying process. The process was very pleasant and professional, would recommend visiting these guys and seeing how they compare to your other options!

February 2, 2015

Thank you, Sean! We appreciate your feedback. We're happy that we could provide you with a quality experience and provide you with all the information you deserve in the buying process. We hope you consider us again in the future with any of your vehicle needs!

friends

by from Oconomowoc, Wisconsin |

I have been using this dealer for service and sales for 8 years now. I just bought my fourth car from Ewald. They have been great. They offer honest advice and insight on the vehicles. This time they steered me to a cheaper car because they know how much I drive and the size of my family. They did what was right for me, not necessarily the dealership. Getting a great price from them is easy as well. I have purchased new and used from this dealer. For months after I keep my eyes on prices across the region and I have never been burned. Honest negotiations, good prices and a sales and service team that I consider family.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and continued patronage, Local Vet! We greatly appreciate you as a customer and feel incredibly grateful that we have been able to provide you with quality experiences with your new vehicles. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

experience at Ewald Chevrolet

by from Milwaukee Wi |

another quick kind excellent time on a no hassle new car buying

Priceless Experience

by from Oconomowoc, Wi |

Understood my needs and wants, asked good questions and helped me navigate the process with knowledge, guidance and a quick turnaround. Brett was great to work with and the entire team was fun, courteous and professional. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Ewald Chevrolet.

December 9, 2014

Thank you for the feedback and the great compliments, Cihde! We're very proud of our team here and are grateful to hear that we could provide you with the experience you deserve. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again in the future.

by from Waukesha, WI |

Jeff S. Changed my fear of buying a car from a dealership. He explained everything, answered ALL my questions (even the silly ones) took care of every detail. He surpassed my expectations. I will be coming back to Chevy for all my cars. Thank you Jeff.

December 9, 2014

Thank you, Sue! We're happy to hear we could alleviate some concerns you have had with buying a car from a dealership. It's great that Jeff could give you such a great experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Our purchase on the 2015 Equinox

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

It was very enjoyable and friendly atmosphere. Jeff S. was very patient and easy to understand with much knowledge on his product.

Awesome service - Awesome Sales Person

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

Ewald is Awesome!! I have bought I think 4 Vehicles there. Mike Balsewicz is an awesome sales person!! Best place to buy a new or used vehicle!!! There service dept is awesome also!!

November 26, 2014

Thank you for your continued patronage and for your feedback, Vicster! We appreciate you as a customer and as a member of the Ewald Auto family.

2011 suburban

by from Muskego, wi |

We were so happy with our buying process. Jeffrey Satula was very friendly and knowledgable. He made it a great experience.