Jack Safro Ford

1000 E Summit Ave, Oconomowoc, WI 53066

New 877-671-7167
Used 877-844-1563
Service 888-425-1051

Proudly serving the Lake Country Area for over 25 years!

Best Car Dealer In Oconomowoc!!!!!

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

Jack Safro is an AMAZING dealer. I am so glad that I found this dealer on cars.com. It has amazing customer service. The guys are so nice and patient when you are asking questions. I was so glad that they didn't just completely ignore me like people from some of the other dealers. Another reason I'm glad that I found this dealer on cars.com is the buying process was SO SIMPLE. Once we said we wanted to buy it, they practically had the paper work all made up for me! All I had to do is sign the paper and BOOM, the car was mine! After I bought my Edge in October 2012, I returned for my 2nd purchase of a Fusion in October 2013. I am really happy that I found Al Butine (sp?) and he treated us well.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for your repeat business, we are glad to hear that we continue to provide not only yourself, but many others with excellent service, thank you!

Great service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We purchased a used F150 on New Years Eve., and we received the best service from Chad Braeger. He did everything he could to give us the best deal. It's nice to see an honest dealership, I will definetly be back.

January 27, 2015

Thank you for choosing Safro, we are glad Chad was able to provide you with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you back!

Pushy salesman

by from Oconomowoc,Wi |

The salesman we had in September of 2014 was so pushy he called,emailed or texted me everyday at least twice a day for four days until I told him we didn't want to deal with him.Then I got 2 nasty texts pretty much telling me off.Will never recommend this dealership again.

October 15, 2014

L.P. My name is Brad Knight and I am one of the Managers at the store. I would like for you to please contact me so I can resolve this issue for you and make sure this doesn't happen again. If you could contact me at 262-567-5574 or email me at bknight@safroford.com. I apologize for your bad experience, it is never our intention for this to happen. We try to retain a 4.8+ rating and we have been very successful at that. I will do anything I can to make you feel better about Jack Safro Ford and hopefully regaining your confidence in our organization. Thank you for your review on this site. We do appreciate all comments, as it is the only way we can serve our community better. Many Thanks, Brad Knight Sales Manager Jack Safro Ford 262-567-5574 bknight@safroford.com

Ed P was great!

by from Loves Park, IL |

Jack Safro Ford is great to work with. Ed P. made the process easy and enjoyable.

January 28, 2015

Thank you for choosing Safro, we as a dealer group and Ed are very appreciative of your business. We look forward to seeing you in for service and hopefully you can refer some family and friends to Ed P.

Completely Satisfied!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I am thrilled with the service and follow up I received! Due to this experience, I am likely to purchase a Ford vehicle in the future!

January 27, 2015

We hope you are enjoying your Ford, thank you for your business. We will continue to provide excellent service throughout the dealership.

MY new truck from county ford moters in Graham

by from Greensboro, N.C. |

We got a Ford F-150 truck from County Ford in Graham, N.C. and we love it. They were so courteous to us treating us as if we were the only customer they had. Daniel was super with us. He was a Fantastic salesman. He knew exactly which truck I wanted.

Jack Safro of Oconomowoc is #1 in my book

by from Wales, WI |

After having purchased previous Ford vehicles from several different Ford dealers, I went to Jack Safro Ford in Oconomowoc, WI. I made three visits to the showroom looking to replace an Expedition vehicle. All three meetings were amicable and I always felt that they were truly trying to satisfy my needs. I left the dealership feeling disappointed when we couldn't come to agreement on the price. They had searched diligently to find me the vehicle with all the features i desired, but it was just beyond my budget. Two days later they called and said lets finalize the deal at your budgeted price. I was truly impressed. I went back within a week to have DVD headrests installed and even though the price I had been quoted changed, I got them for what I had originally been told. After a review of the notes from previous meetings they realized they had quoted me their cost and not the retail price. I respected them for honoring their mistake. I will not hesitate to service my vehicle with them.

January 28, 2015

Thank you Dick for your purchase, we do appreciate it very much! We are glad you purchased from us, having purchased from other Ford dealers in the past. Welcome to the Safro family!

250,000+ MILES and still humming along!

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

I just gifted my 2002 Ford Explorer to my daughter, a recent college graduate. She thinks it is the perfect gift! No car payments and it still hum's along! The over ten years of quality tune ups etc. have kept the explorer in pristine condition! I just purchased myself a 2013 Ford Edge, I expect to have the same good fortune as I have had with the explorer. I enjoy the team at Safro and trust that they will guide me in the right direction with the care of my Ford Vehicle's. Buy American!

January 28, 2015

Thank you for staying a part of the Ford family, and welcome to the Safro family, we are glad to hear you have passed on your ford experience to your daughter!

Great sales people, and service!!!!!!!!!!

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

I have bought 4 cars and or trucks at this Dealership, 1, off the back lot that needed repair ( a collectable), 2 used,( off lease), and the last, a new, 2012 F-150 (Eco- Boost, V-6). Every vehicle I purchased, was handled by the same salesman (Ed), and was done very professionally. I was extremely satisfied, with BOTH, the salesman and the guys that finalized the deal. (paper work) To say that I would make another purchase at Jack Safro Ford, Would be an understatement. In the past, I have purchased at other dealers, ( over the last 45 yrs.) but have not been as happy as I have been buying here. I WILL BE BACK

January 28, 2015

Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you back, whether it's to purchase another vehicle from Ed or to have 1 of your 4 vehicles serviced here!

great experience and knowledgeable help

by from Slinger, WI |

I did not buy a car when I visited but did have a chance to work with the sales people there. The knowledge of their cars was interested in was solid. They knew I was not in the market to buy, yet they spent considerable time sharing and explaining the vehicles to me with no pressure to buy. I do plan to go back to them when I am ready to purchase.

January 28, 2015

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, let us know any way we can help with your vehicle purchase decision whenever you are ready. We will be here to answer any questions/concerns you may have that will help your buying process easier.

Always a good experience...

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

Although I don't go to Safro alot, when I do go there for repairs and oil changes I have always had a great experience and they are very prompt and friendly! Recommend to all.

January 28, 2015

Thank you for continuing to do your service on your vehicles here! Please let all your friends and family know how great we treat you.