Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3000 Co Rd C, Plymouth, WI 53073

Used 920-893-6591 Used920-893-6591

Very good experience

by from Marengo, IL |

We drove over 150 miles to see a car we saw online. We were very pleased with everyone we encountered during our visit. The price and trade in offer were very competitive and we bought the car that day. The delivery process was thorough and pleasant as well. We're very impressed with Van Horn and would recommend them without hesitation to anyone.

Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

March 31, 2015

Hi John & Jaci, Thank you for choosing Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM for your recent Grand Cherokee purchase. I was delighted to hear you had such nice things to say about our overall experience. We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional, and hassle free car buying experience! I am glad that Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has lived up to that promise. If there is anything you need feel free to contact me. Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM 920-893-6591 sarah@vanhorndodge.com

Great Experience

by from Campbellsport |

I had a great experience at Van Horn Dodge. When I realized the Jeep I thought I wanted wasn?t the right one for me, Christian took the time to search their inventory and found me the Jeep I was actually looking for. Everyone there was friendly, helpful, and willing to work with me. Even though it was past their closing time, Christian took the time to go over all the operations of the Jeep before I drove away. I never look forward to the process of buying a vehicle, but I came away from the experience feeling I made the right decision to go to Van Horn Dodge.

Straight forward, no fluff and none wanted

by from Plymouth, WI. |

Stopped in knowing what I wanted in regards to buying and not leasing. Also knew which vehicle I wanted. Was not pressured to get a more expensive vehicle with more options. I told the staff at the dealership what I wanted, how many years, and best offer. I think the dealership did a good covering all those bases.

Solid Experience

by from Sheboygan, Wisconsin |

I worked with Josh Maxey. Like able, honest, and sincerely interested in your business and welfare. Follow up was excellent and the financial end of it was handled professionally with Jerry.

Excellent Service

by from Grafton, WI |

Every service appointment I've had has been excellent. Facilities are spotless, staff is personable and experienced. Service has been quick and thorough. They've pointed out areas of potential future concern and made appropriate recommendations. I'm definitely going back and would recommend Van Horn to anyone looking to purchase a car or get one repaired/maintained.

kevin kester is the best.

by from Sheboygan Falls, WI |

Kevin Kester is the best. He greeted us at the door and made us feel comfortable. He handled everything great us to buy a 2016 town and country van. We give him a 10...Very helpful..explained the function of the van controls so we could understand it.

great service. They go above and beyond

by from Larsen wi |

They are very helpful, and have genuine concern for your satisfaction, with the vehicles they sell.

Great Customer Service

by from Horicon, WI |

Their customer service team is the best I have seen from knowing their customers, friendly, welcoming and delivering on what they say they will do. Sales experience was average.

Great dealership

by from West bend, wis |

I live in west bend and van horn Plymouth is the only place I will take my jeep. I have purchased 2 jeeps there and the service manager Mike is the best in the car business. Thanks van horn Pat Thomas 83 yr old jeep driver

2014 Dodge Durango Citadel

by from Fredonia, WI |

Very satisfied with service and quality of work when our Citadel needed the transmission replaced at 14,000 miles, and transmission cooler lines had to be replaced six weeks later.