Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service 888-457-7406

Auto Service and Repair near Sheboygan, WI

Wonderful experience

by from Chilton, Wi |

We bought a 2014 Dodge Avenger today and the service was excellent from my online inquiry to Josh D our salesman to Greg our finance man. It was outstanding. We were there for awhile but they made sure my kids were entertained and took great care of us all. Even made my kids laugh. We will defiantly be back.

March 4, 2014

Mamalyons, Thank you for your wonderful comments! We strive for complete customer satisfaction and i am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! Our relationship goes far beyond your purchase so please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and welcome to the Van Horn Family. Brittany R Customer Relations 800.236.0151

2014 Avenger

by from west bend wis |

excellent customer service. Rob was very professional and I will be back in the future.

June 28, 2014

Kelly, Thank you for your comments which I have shared with Rob and the rest of our staff. We would like to thank you for the trust you have put in our dealership. Its customers like you that make us proud of the work we do here everyday! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns! Brittany R Customer Relations 800.236.0151

2013 Dodge Dart

by from Pleasant Prairie, WI |

Very friendly and attentive staff. Simple process. Christian and Roy were extremely helpful.

June 28, 2014

Tyler, Thank you for taking the time to review Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram online! Our first priority is our customers complete satisfaction and i am happy to hear that we are living up to that promise! Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns! Brittany R Customer Relations 800.236.0151

100% satisfied

by from Crawford County, IL |

Very professional and very organized. Thorough attention to detail.

June 28, 2014

DonG, Thank you for your wonderful comments which i have shared with the rest of our staff. We want to provide our customers with a easy and hassle free car buying experience and i am happy to hear we are living up to that promise! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Brittany R Customer Relations 800.236.0151

Great service. Fast and Easu purchasing.

by from Oshkosh, WI |

Quick and easy process. Friendly and inviting sales reps.

June 15, 2014

Kvanpay, Thank you for your five star review! It was a pleasure working with you and i'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Enjoy the Focus! Brittany R Customer Relations 800.236.0151

Very happy with Rob and our purchase experience

by from Random Lake, WI |

We were very happy with our purchase and the whole experience in dealing with Rob. He asked what we were looking for and didn't try to push anything on us. He was helpful, informative and very friendly. We would recommend Rob to anyone. This is the 3rd vehicle that we purchased from Van Horn, and recommend them to our friends and family all the time. We're very happy repeat customers.

June 11, 2014

Bri&Sar, Thank you for your wonderful review! We strive to provide a comfortable and hassle free buying experience and I am happy to hear that Rob was able to deliver that to you. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns! Brittany R Customer Relations 800.236.0151

New To Us Town and Country

by from Stockbridge WI |

Great selection of vehicles and Rob was great to work with!

June 11, 2014

Ken and Jean, thank you for your wonderful comments which I have shared with Rob and the rest of our staff! i'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and were able to find a vehicle that fit your needs! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns! Brittany R Customer Relations 800.236.0151

Left Happy!!!

by from Sheboygan Wi |

Went in looking for a car and I was being very difficult expecting the world from the sales staff. Needless to say I ended up being extremely satisfied with the purchase. The sales staff were very accommodating and knowledgeable about the complete car buying experience. I gave the sales person Fred a hard task to meet my needs and expectations and he dealt with me in a calm and collected manner. Always professional through out the dealership and felt a calming, friendly and welcoming atmosphere. I would do business here again and would recommend to others.

June 11, 2014

Mike, Thank you for your five star review! Here at Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, We strive for complete customer satisfaction and I am happy that we lived up to that promise! Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to working with you in the future! Brittany R Customer Relations 800.236.0151

Jeep Patriot

by from FDL,WI |

It was a nice visit, good purchase and follow through, and I would do it again.

June 3, 2014

KGV, Thank you for taking the time to review Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram online! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns! Brittany R Customer Relations 800.236.0151

2014 dodge dart

by from Kiel WI |

I would just like to thank Rob. We came to actually visit Christian (his day off) but felt confident that Rob could do the job as well. Probably the best and easiest experience I have ever encountered at a car dealership. Thank You!

June 3, 2014

Akiss, I am so happy to hear that Rob was able to help you have the best experience possible at our dealership! We always want to ensure that our customers have a seamless and easy experience and I am happy to hear that we are living up that promise! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns! Brittany R Customer Relations 800.236.0151

2014 Dodge Avenger SE

by from Fond Du Lac, WI |

I entered Van Horn with the intention of buying a used car that I found while searching Autotrader. The sales team that I interacted with, Christian and Roy, were upbeat and informative from the start. Their sincere approach to delivering a quality automobile at the best available price strongly influenced my decision to buy a brand new vehicle. Even if you're not certain that buying a new vehicle is the right decision for you, I would strongly suggest coming down to Van Horn and discussing your options with their talented staff of sales personnel.

June 3, 2014

Randall, Thank your for your wonderful comments! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. Customers like you really make us proud of the work we do here every day! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Brittany R Customer Relations 800.236.0151