Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service 888-457-7406 Service 888-457-7406

Auto Service and Repair near Sheboygan, WI

Very good experience

by from Marengo, IL |

We drove over 150 miles to see a car we saw online. We were very pleased with everyone we encountered during our visit. The price and trade in offer were very competitive and we bought the car that day. The delivery process was thorough and pleasant as well. We're very impressed with Van Horn and would recommend them without hesitation to anyone.

March 31, 2015

Hi John & Jaci, Thank you for choosing Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM for your recent Grand Cherokee purchase. I was delighted to hear you had such nice things to say about our overall experience. We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional, and hassle free car buying experience! I am glad that Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has lived up to that promise. If there is anything you need feel free to contact me. Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM 920-893-6591 sarah@vanhorndodge.com

Outstanding

by from 53073 |

I have purchased vehicles from this dealership before and have always been very happy with the vehicle and the terms for financing. I also love the service department, they really go out of their way to help you out when you need it. I wouldn't purchase a vehicle any other place.

Great service!

by from Round Lake IL |

My wife and I just bought a 2015 Nissan Xterra with 6k miles from Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are both very satisfied with the purchase and would like to thank Gabe, Mike and Josh for that great experience. I must say they exceeded all my expectations. We will definitely recommend it to family and friends. Once again Thank you for the great service!

Jean karlo orozco and staff

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a used car there and was treated like a king. I looked at the car a week earlier,left my name and phone number after my visit.let Jean the salesman know I liked the car but I was waiting to hear back from my insurance company if my jeep was going to be totaled or fixable.jean never made me feel pressured only called once too check in too see if I herd back from insurance.when I did buy the car Jean walked me through the credit check step by step over the phone on their web page. I told Jean my target payment amount and the staff there went to work finding me what I wanted also got me a full bumper to bumper warrenty 5 year 60,000 mile on a 2006 charger srt8 with only 8429 miles on it. I drove 100 miles to buy this car, and when I got there my car was all shined up paperwork ready to go . It was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I can't say enough good things about this dealership and the staff there . I would buy a car from them again. I never seen so many dodge vipers and hellcats at one dealership before !! Wow what a site! Once again thank you Van Horn dodge for your hospitality, and for going above and beyond for me.

Don't trust what they say.

by from Delavan Il. |

I will make this short. I was supposed to pick up a car on Saturday that I had made an over the phone deal on. The day I was going to pick up the vehicle Chicago had a big snowstorm and since I was coming from south of Chicago I had to turn around. So I called the dealership and told them I would have to come on Monday instead the salesperson (Kevin) said that would be fine, but later that day I received a voicemail saying they sold it to someone else. After a few attempts to contact them we spoke to the sales manager and he said he got $600.00 more than I was paying and I had agreed to take delivery on Saturday morning. I guess a foot of snow and a phone call to the dealer was not a good enough reason to hold the car for one more business day. The funny thing is that I received two email notifications that I was supposed to pick up the car Monday. VERY DISAPOINTED THAT A BUSINESS WOULD OPERATE THIS WAY......

Best Car Shopping Exprience

by from Waukesha County |

Where do I begin ? I have so many great things to say about this dealership. Everyone was friendly and helpful, but Ryan DeVriend went out of his way along with his manager Josh to be helpful and make my jeep buying exprience top notch. Five stars .

November 6, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep! We are thrilled to hear about your experience in this review! I will be sure to pass along this review to Josh and Ryan and the rest of our staff, the will know that all their efforts are being noticed! Thank you for taking the time to review us online and we wish you many miles of adventure in your Jeep! Welcome to the Van Horn Dodge Jeep Ram Family!!!

Worth The Drive

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My wife and I drove to Plymouth from Milwaukee to look at a Wrangler. Sales rep Kevin Kester met us and took care of us.He took the time to get to know us and what we were about before he ever tried to show us a vehicle. Kevin and the whole staff we met were friendly and no pressure. The experience was great and we ended up purchasing a new Wrangler. It was well worth the drive to deal with this organization.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled that you choose us for your Wrangler purchase! Kevin really takes the time to make sure his customers are completely satisfied and I will be happy to share your review with him! We wish you many many miles of adventure in your new vehicle and thank you once again for choosing Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!

Fair, fast and friendly

by from Franklin, WI |

We were thrown into purchasing a new vehicle when one of ours suddenly broke down. After two weeks of searching the tri-state area for a minivan that would fit our needs and our budget, we found what we were looking for at Van Horn. We did a lot of the upfront paperwork online and then made the drive up (an hour for us). We were still a little nervous about the whole process but Kevin and Justin made everything so painless! The whole process took about half the time that it would have anywhere else. Our experience before Van Horn was incredibly stressful with other dealers, but Kevin and Justin turned it into a pleasant and fun experience. They were upfront and fair with us - no games! They gave us the best deal we found on the minivan we purchased, by far! I wish we had found them two weeks ago! I highly recommend going there - and I am sure we will be back when we need another new vehicle. You just can't beat a car buying experience that is fair, fast, friendly - and yes, fun!

July 18, 2015

Barb thank you for your kind review! We are so thrilled that we gave you a wonderful experience! I cannot wait to share the good news you wrote about with the rest of our team! Thank you for coming from Franklin. Saying that you will be back in the future is one of the best compliments that we could receive. Congratulations on your vehicle purchase and we wish you many many miles of happiness in your new minivan! Thank you once again for choosing Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for your purchase!

Good Experience

by from Iron River, MI |

Mark Sloan did a nice job helping make the buying process go smoothly.

July 18, 2015

Thank you Erik for leaving us a review! Mark will be excited that you had a great experience working with him. He is very dedicated in his work and we are happy you made the trip to work with him! All of us from Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram wish you many many miles of happiness in your new vehicle!

Well worth our trip

by from Gladstone, MI |

After seeing an interesting review on the internet of the vehicles available, we decided to travel about 200 miles from our home to Plymouth, WI. It was well worth the trip. The service was wonderful. The staff was courteous, caring, not pushy, friendly, and helpful. The dealership was also clean and attractive. As a result, we did purchase a vehicle with which we are quite pleased.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and a very big thank you for traveling to our dealership! We are so thrilled that you came from Michigan to see us! We are always committed to best experience possible and I will be happy to share your experience with our staff! Congratulations on your new vehicle and we wish you many miles of happiness!