Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service 888-457-7406

Auto Service and Repair near Sheboygan, WI

Very good experience

by from Marengo, IL |

We drove over 150 miles to see a car we saw online. We were very pleased with everyone we encountered during our visit. The price and trade in offer were very competitive and we bought the car that day. The delivery process was thorough and pleasant as well. We're very impressed with Van Horn and would recommend them without hesitation to anyone.

March 31, 2015

Hi John & Jaci, Thank you for choosing Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM for your recent Grand Cherokee purchase. I was delighted to hear you had such nice things to say about our overall experience. We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional, and hassle free car buying experience! I am glad that Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has lived up to that promise. If there is anything you need feel free to contact me. Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM 920-893-6591 sarah@vanhorndodge.com

Great Experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

My family and I drove down from Green Bay to look at a vehicle and could not be more satisfied with the level of professionalism that we received from Kevin Kester and Josh. Kevin was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and other possible options in our price range. He was very friendly with our children and made the experience a great one

Great prices!!

by from Green Bay |

Great prices!! We drove from Green Bay, worth it. Saved thousands!! Jean helped us, nice guy. We were so happy we went back the next day to get our son a car

March 31, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit! We value feedback from our customers and look forward to serving you again! Please contact us if there is any assistance needed! Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager 920-893-6591 sarah@vanhorndodge.com

Questionable pricing practices

by from Schofield, WI |

Dealer increased the price from what was listed on Cars.com when I was prepared to close the deal. Excuse was that prices change daily. NEVER experienced this before. Drove 150 miles for nothing, Better lock down the price before you get to the dealership.

January 21, 2015

I apologize for your experience, and want you to know that we always strive for the highest customer satisfaction. It is not our intent to be dishonest or deceive anyone in regards to our vehicles. We sincerely apologize if anything we may have said or done would lead you to feel otherwise. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more abut the situation. Please email (sarah@vanhorndodge.com) with the best phone number to reach you on. Once again, I sincerely apologize for any shortcomings, and thank you for your feedback.

Great Service

by from Plymouth,WI |

Great service. Easy to work with and fast financing.

Great buying experience

by from Wisconsin |

Sales (Used) "Great buying experience" I found this dealer on auto trader, and am glad I did. They have a nice selection of new and used vehicles. I dealt with Ryan when purchasing my car. He was a great salesman to work with and highly recommend him. He was kind, knowledgeable, and not pushy. We communicated over the phone and email during this transaction. I was treated with respect and kindness. Mike in financing was nice to work with also. He had all the paperwork ready when I picked up my car. This was the best buying experience I have ever had. It was well worth my 3+ hour drive. I will be a returning customer. Kudos!

January 21, 2015

We are thrilled we could provide you with such great service! At Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM we pride ourselves on professionalism and dedication to customer service and we are happy you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. If you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us!

Retracted/Don't beleive what they say on the phone

by from Southeastern WI |

After my compliant with the dealership, Adam reached out, apologized and corrected the situation. With the way they handled the situation I would have no concerns doing business with them in the future.

January 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We value feedback from our customers and look forward to serving you again.

My Challenger Purchase

by from Spalding, MI |

I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of getting to this dealer. It was a 3 hour drive from my home and it took 2 hours and 58 minutes. The people I met were all very nice and also very helpful in explaining all the features on the vehicle as well as what was included in the purchase package. I went to the vehicle of mine I drove down to the dealer to retrieve my insurance paperwork for the salesman, as he requested it, I thought to call the insurance company and get insurance on the vehicle I bought. I finished up with everything including the paperwork for financing, said my thank yous and goodbyes, and left the dealership for the 3 hour drive home. I called my insurance agent the next day to make sure all was good with the paperwork for the car when I was informed no one ever called from the dealership about insuring the car. I was disappointed when I found this out and that was the only upset I had during this purchase.

Don't believe what they say on the phone.

by from Southeastern WI |

Wasted 3 hours of my time. Called on a car I was interested in on their web page. I understand they are firm on the prices and thought I would try and still negotiate. Without hesitation was told the price I offered on a car wouldn?t be an issue. The story changed when I arrived. Sounds like this has happens frequently, they say one thing on the phone and the story changes when you get to the dealer ship. Wasted an hour drive there, an hour at the dealership and an hour back. Be leery of any statements over the phone ? you?ve been warned.

2014 Avenger

by from west bend wis |

excellent customer service. Rob was very professional and I will be back in the future.

June 28, 2014

Kelly, Thank you for your comments which I have shared with Rob and the rest of our staff. We would like to thank you for the trust you have put in our dealership. Its customers like you that make us proud of the work we do here everyday! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns! Brittany R Customer Relations 800.236.0151

2013 Dodge Dart

by from Pleasant Prairie, WI |

Very friendly and attentive staff. Simple process. Christian and Roy were extremely helpful.

June 28, 2014

Tyler, Thank you for taking the time to review Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram online! Our first priority is our customers complete satisfaction and i am happy to hear that we are living up to that promise! Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns! Brittany R Customer Relations 800.236.0151