Joe Van Horn Chevrolet

3008 Eastern Ave, Plymouth, WI 53073

New 888-846-4005
Used 866-885-3192
Service 866-676-7604

Finding new and used vehicles perfect for you!

Superb experience.

by from Plymouth, WI |

Went in looking to purchase a particular vehicle, and the awesome staff took a considerable amount of time to look through their entire inventory of Equinoxes and compare the one I had seen online against everything they felt best fitted my needs from our conversations. I wound up taking home an awesome Equinox at a far lower price than I'd anticipated with better features than the one I had planned on buying. The entire sales and financing staff were fantastic in not only making me feel comfortable, but valued and appreciated, and they worked hard to secure me the best loan and services for the vehicle they could, and have excellent follow up service. They'll have my business for a long time.

December 30, 2013

Aaron, it was a pleasure assisting you with your Equinox purchase. We look forward to working with you again in the future! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact Noel or myself, and we will get you taken care of. Tina Johanning Customer Relations Manager 800.236.1415

13 Malibu purchase

by from Random Lake |

Saw a vehicle online on a Sunday, Test drove and took home in less than 4 hours on Tuesday. The process went smoothly and quick and even paid for our lunch while we were waiting for the prep work to take home. Surprised at it could all be that easy and fast.

We will be back

by from Milwaukee, WI |

There were really good deals here at Van Horn. Everyone was so friendly. They treated us like family. Bob walked us through the financing step-by-step and made sure we understood everything. We are 100% satisfied with Noel and everyone at Van Horn Chevrolet.

Joe Van Horn Chevrolet ROCKS!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

The staff is very guest-friendly, from the receptionist to the sales team to the finance manager to the customer service rep. I was offered a drink right away and Matt really went out his way to treat me with dignity and respect and found me the best deal. Rodney was also very friendly and supportive, and last but not least, Danielle was also a joy to work with. And the price of the vehicle was very reasonable compared to everything else I had been looking at.

My new Enclave

by from Sheboygan, WI |

The minute I walked in, everybody was cordial, and I was greeted right away. It wasn't a high-pressure experience at all. It really paid off to go to the website, I spent the last two months looking for a car, and the website was great to be able to find exactly what I was looking for.

April 3, 2014

Thank you for leaving your feedback online. We appreciate your words and are happy that we were able to assist you in your vehicle search. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us right away! Tina Johanning Customer Relations Manager 800.236.1415

Bought a Silverado

by from Madison, WI |

The Chevy team did a great job getting me in a new 2014 truck. The financing came through great and thy even took me out for lunch!

March 24, 2014

Brent, thank you so much for leaving your feedback. We appreciate your business and enjoyed assisting you with your vehicle search! We hope you love the Silverado! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to serve you! Tina Johanning Customer Relations Manager 800.236.1415

Profound Customer Service

by from Freedom, WI |

The entire purchase process was favorable. It takes me 1 hour & 40 minutes to get to the dealership. Jason's knowledge & customer service is worth the drive. Due to my previous experience with a separate employee would restrict me from referring anyone to the dealership- not related at all to Jason or Danielle.

April 3, 2014

Joni, we appreciate your time in leaving your feedback about your experience working with us. I am glad that you enjoyed working with Jason and Danielle! We would always love to see you again. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact Jason or myself. Tina Johanning Customer Relations Manager 800.236.1415

Joe Van Horn

by from Watertown |

They were very accommodating and quick to respond to my test drive request. Even let me take the car overnight. Ultimately we did not end up purchasing the car but the sales team still earn high marks.

April 3, 2014

Jamie, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us, even after you chose not to purchase our vehicle. Your words mean a lot to us and we appreciate your time in searching for a vehicle with us. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us! Tina Johanning Customer Relations Manager 800.236.1415

sold the car out from under me

by from milwaukee |

On my way in to buy a car by phone contact, only to find out they sold the car out from under me...probably made a few extra bucks off the car. Who cares about one potential customer if there's always another. What a waist of my valuable time. Don't waste yours!

March 17, 2014

I am very sorry you feel that your trip was a waste of time. We aim to exceed the expectations of our guests and I am sorry that you feel we did not reach that goal. If you would like to discuss this situation in further detail, please contact me. Tina Johanning Customer Relations Manager 800.236.1415

BRANDED

by from west bend |

People there are nice to work with. Didn't like that I was trying to buy a BRANDED (Lemon) car and they didn't tell me till the end. That's a no buy for me.

March 17, 2014

I apologize that we didn't disclose the history of the vehicle earlier in the process. We try to be transparent with all of our guests to build trust and confidence in our dealership and in our products. It is our number one priority to provide the best experience possible for our guests. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us. Tina Johanning Customer Relations Manager 800.236.1415

Look at other places

by from Sheboygan, WI |

Overall shoppimng experience was a disappointment. Test drove a vehicle and had some concerns visible damage and peeling paint. Concerns were not handled and brushed off. Found vehicle had not gone through inspection before test drive. Post test drive salesman pushed for me to purchase with added cost on top of their overpriced "market price". Would not recommend buying a car from them.

February 24, 2014

Our goal at Joe Van Horn Chevrolet is to administer top notch customer service and provide the best possible value for our guests. I apologize that we did not meet those standards during your experience with us. I would really like a chance to speak with your further about your experience here. You can reach me by phone or email: 920.893.1712 or tinaj@vanhornchev.com. I really appreciate your feedback and look forward to speaking with you. Tina Johanning Customer Relations Manager