Meyer Motors

Service 866-799-0642

*** All-Ways. . .A Better Deal! ***

Well worth the drive!

by from Appleton, Wi |

After trying to deal with the big city car dealers around home, I made the 50 mile trip to Meyer Motors. From the moment I walked in the door, I was greeted with a smile and treated with that small town kindness I remember growing up. Mandy was the best Salesperson I have ever dealt with, genuine, polite, honest, and willing to go the extra mile. When it came time to sign all the paperwork, Ericka turned the least pleasurable part of the car buying process into a truly fun experience with her upbeat, fun loving personality. If you're in the market for a new or used vehicle, I suggest making the drive to see what a car buying process should be like! Any dealer can say "let us earn your business", this dealer defines those 5 words.

January 24, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments! We hope you are enjoying the truck. Thank you for choosing to do your business with us!

Premium Customer Service

by from Plymouth, WI |

The type of customer service my wife and I have received from Meyer Motors during the many years of doing business with them is one of the better relationships we've ever had with a company. Not only do they take care of our automobiles as if they were their own, they are courteous, respectful, trustworthy and probably the friendliest group of professionals in the industry. We can't say enough good things about them and what they do for us. We will continue to patronize them as long as we are able to drive a car. We may even patronize them when we don't.

May 25, 2012

Thank you for the lovely compliments! We DO value our guests as they are the heartbeat of who we are. We sincerely appreciate your review! Thank you!

Meyer Motors Service Team Excels

by from Howards Grove, WI |

I have had my vehicles serviced by Meyer Motors for the last 5 years and have been very impressed. It starts with trust and I have complete trust in the team and information they convey to me. The servcie has been outstanding from their level of knowledge, friendliness and timeliness. The problem is fixed right the first time. If there are any challenges they communicate that as well. Team - keep up the good work!! Thnaks, Pat Mugan Howards Grove, WI

May 25, 2012

Thank you, Pat for this fantastic review! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write about the work we do. We also appreciate your business! ***Thank you!***

Olds Ciera

by from Plymouth |

Meyer Motors was an excellent buying experience since I was looking for a low dollar car to run back & forth to work. The sales manager watched for trades to come in & contacted me right away when one met my needs. Everyone I dealt with was friendly & eager to help. I will certainly give them another chance when I need to purchase in the future. I've also heard they have a rockin service department!!! Keep up the good work!!!

September 27, 2011

Thank you for the awesome feedback! Both our Sales and Service departments appreciate the recommendation!

05 MONTANA

by from KIEL WI. |

WE LIKE VAN WE GOT FROM THIS DEALER. WE HAD A FEW PROBLEMS AT FIRST. THEY REPAIRED THEM FOR US AND THE VAN RUNS OK NOW. WE WOULD GO TO THIS DEALER AGAIN.

September 21, 2011

Meyer Motors sends a ***BIG Thank You!*** for the wonderful review! We and your sales consultant, Steve, certainly appreciate your business and kind recommendation! Thank you!

My first truck

by from Manitowoc, WI |

Service was great at the time of purchase but 6 days after I had my vehicle the service engine soon light came on. The dealer would not replace the part which will end up costing me $500. I was disappointed in the fact that they shorted me $300 on my trade in and now want me to fork out another $500 for a total loss of $800 out of my pocket.

September 27, 2011

100% Customer Satisfaction is very important to us and we are sorry to hear your disappointment. We appreciate your business and certainly consider every review that is written! We would like the opportunity to make your experience better and ask that you please contact our Service Department and request to speak with Ericka. She will personally be available to help.

Great experience

by from Howards Grove, WI |

Excellent customer service, great price, I will be back!