Dick Wright Ford

Service 855-226-0295

Award Winning Customer Service And We Save YOU More~

No Response!

by from Essex, VT |

I contacted this dealership via cars.com to inquire about a listed vehicle. I received a confirmation email from cars.com that my request was forwarded to the dealer but never received any communication from this dealer. I can't imagine they sell many vehicles with customer service like this.

Dick Wright Ford responded to this review

February 4, 2014

My sincere apologies for you not getting the desired response from us. I have personally checked on this case. I have not seen any response from a cars with the location of Essex, Vermont. I am not sure where your case is as all of our request have been followed up with. With in 24 hours. If for some reason your case was not I am going to spend some time seeking what went wrong. Again we at Dick Wright Ford strive to insure every customer is taken care of. We would like to make this right. Please feel free to email us or contact us for a resolution that we hope you are satisfied with Kind Regards, Megan Vaillancourt Jason Vaillancourt 888-703-8035

Number One In Custome Service

by from St. Albans, VT |

I went to 6 other dealerships. As soon as I walked in Dick Wrights I new it was different. I walked out saving over a 1000.00 compared to other dealerships. Won't ever go any where else. There mission was to give me a vehicle I loved at a price I would love. And they did that!!! New Dick Wright Ford Fan!! Joe

Old fashion family business

by from E Fairfield VT |

The best family service in all departments. Top of the line sales staff and mechanics.