Eric von Schledorn Ford

Service 888-381-1652

Sheboygan County's Largest Ford Dealer

2nd Geat Experience!!

by from Saukville, WI |

This is my second purchase from EVS-Random Lake and both have been pleasurable. Excellent service from my salesman Steve "Chops" Larkin!!!

Eric von Schledorn Ford responded to this review

August 19, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experiences and for being a loyal customer of Eric von Schledorn Ford and Steve "Chops" Larkin! We are happy to hear that you continue to have excellent service. Thanks again from all of us here at Eric von Schledorn Ford!

Excellent service

by from Cedar Grove,WI |

The service department provides a wonderful experience every time I come in! Whether it's a repair or quick question! EVS is always willing to help! I appreciate their expertise, and helpful quality service!

Great service!

by from Sheboygan |

I want to thank the staff at EVS. I know I just got a simple oil change but they went above and beyond in the NEW QUICK LANE. I will drive the extra miles for excellent customer service. Thanks for keeping me safe on the road.

SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING,LOW TIRE PRICING

by from WEST BEND WI |

WOULD RECCOMMAND SERVICE TO FRIENDS ,THE SERVICE TEAM WAS GREAT FRONT TO BACK ,GARY AND JERROD IN SERVICE WHERE VERY HELPFUL IN CAUSE OF BRAKE GRINDING NOISE

Service is great!

by from Hartford Wi |

I will always buy my tires from EvS. Lowest price by far! Gary the service writer is always friendly and I feel like I can trust him. After years of looking for a repair facility I can trust, I found Gary. :-) Keep up the great work guys.

Great service!!!

by from west bend wi |

The service here was phenomenal. Really excellent work for the right price, I will be having all of my service done here from now on.

This was my first experience with this dealership.

by from Milwaukee,WI |

This will not be my last when I am in need of another vehicle. I have to say I am the very nervous type. The atmosphere is one of no pressure, very kind and caring individuals. I had a monetary limit I had to stick to and they worked with it. My salesman was Steve "Chops" Larkin, I have to say I put this poor man through the wringer, and yet he stayed kind and caring. I found that the main goal of everyone at the dealership was to give what the customer is looking for. Thank you.

Great Experience a Eric Von Schledorn

by from Fort atkinson Wisconsin |

Overall great experience. Very friendly, clean, and to the point. Got the value for my trade-in and very honest people. They went out of their way to get the one we wanted even though it was not in their network. Fast paperwork and no fooling around. Fully recommend them.

Eric von Schledorn Ford responded to this review

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Doug! It is our pleasure to ensure that our customers are making the right purchase, even if we need to locate the vehicle. We are happy to hear that we were able to make this a stress-free and easy experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any of your vehicle's needs! We look forward to serving you!

easy out of state purchase

by from Tucson AZ |

Dave V. Was a pleasure to work with, addressed all of my concerns and made the process of buying a car online simple and easy.

great service

by from mequon, wi |

great place to go for a new or used car and the service was great.

best buying experienc

by from random lake |

I did not hav best credit history, I found used car I wanted and I got it!! Thanks to Steve Larkin nice ,calm, fair. He came in to dealership on his day off night before a holiday to secure my purchase. He met all my expectationst actions in the deal. Made me calmer too. I hav never had such a good car dealing experience.