Eric von Schledorn Ford

New 888-258-9104
Used 888-258-5942
Service 888-381-1652

Sheboygan County's Largest Ford Dealer

easy out of state purchase

by from Tucson AZ |

Dave V. Was a pleasure to work with, addressed all of my concerns and made the process of buying a car online simple and easy.

great service

by from mequon, wi |

great place to go for a new or used car and the service was great.

best buying experienc

by from random lake |

I did not hav best credit history, I found used car I wanted and I got it!! Thanks to Steve Larkin nice ,calm, fair. He came in to dealership on his day off night before a holiday to secure my purchase. He met all my expectationst actions in the deal. Made me calmer too. I hav never had such a good car dealing experience.

Outstanding customer care!!!

by from Addison, IL |

I live almost 150 miles away from this dealership. They had the vehicle I was looking for. While it's difficult, Steve Larkin was able to pre-negotiate with me over the telephone. Steve was very considerate, helpful, and professional. As a result I drove a considerable distance to purchase the vehicle without any surprises at the dealership. I would definitely recommend Steve Larkin and the dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Awesome car shopping experience!!!!

by from Glenbeulah, WI |

Recently purchased a car for EvS and could have asked for a better experience. Steve was an awesome salesman. Never once did we feel the pressure of buying a car. He made sure we were pleased with our purchase. We didn't buy "brand new", but we were treated as if we did. I would recommend this dealership to everyone and will be back for our next vehicle purchase.

Very helpful dealership.

by from Milw. WI |

Searched cars.com for the make, model and years we were interested in. We narrowed it down between 2 dealers. The sales staff at Eric von Schledorn Ford- especially Steve Larkin- were friendly and helpful. We had a few obstacles to overcome in getting the car we wanted- like staying within our budget and they did everything they could to make sure we left with a great running car for a very fair price.

Awesome Service from Shelia and Steve "CHOPS"

by from Jackson, WI |

My husband and I came in to try and get financing after our Bankruptcy and the experience was the best we have ever had. Not only were we able to walk out happy and with a 2012 Ford Fusion, but was blessed enough that we didn't have to come in with a down payment after our trade in. Steve, lined up cars for us to test drive and Shelia did the financing to assist us in rebuilding our credit. I have already referred two other people there. I truly look forward to future business with this awesome team, woohoo!!!!!

Fantastic service!

by from Sheboygan, WI |

Purchasing a Ford vehicle was a first for me and this was the first time I had worked with EVS. The purchasing experience was great and I walked out with my new Fusion. I have had 99%of my service done here even though I could have it done closer to my home and save myself some travel time and gas money. The service advisors are prompt, greet me by name and know exactly what I need. I usually wait for my car during oil changes and vehicle checks and they are always reasonable amount of wait times. I couldn't be happier with my car or the service I receive!,