Tom Bell's Redlands Auto Plaza

Used 866-715-9591
Service 888-224-9574

Nice buying experience.

by from Mentone, CA |

Purchased a new car over the weekend and we have to say that this was the most efficient and pain free buying experience we have had in quite awhile. Thank you.

Honest, competent, conscientious service

by from Redlands, CA |

My car recently had a problem that was difficult to trace down and ultimately fix, but Redlands Auto Plaza kept at it, in a very honest, direct, and logical way, until they could put their finger on what it really was and deal with it. A lot of shops would have just kept on replacing parts until either they stumbled across the answer by dumb luck, or I gave up or ran out of money. But Redlands Auto Plaza did things the *right* way, ultimately solving the problem without costing me an arm and a leg in the process. To me, this is the true measure of a service facility: how they handle themselves when the going gets tough. These guys passed with flying colors--and in the process, earned my sincere respect and trust. I'd recommend 'em to anybody.

Excellent costumer service

by from Loma Linda, CA |

Redlands auto was the best I will definitely go back there for any future car purchases.

Redlands Mazda

by from Beaumont, ca |

We purchased a Cx5-2015 our sales person Andrew was great showed us the vehicle highlights had us in/out in no time very professional yet very helpfull. The whole process was an amazing experience. This is our 2nd vehicle we purchase from redlands Mazda and I am sure will will be back.

Great service!

by from Banning, CA |

We had a very pleasant experience buying our Mazda CX5. Christopher Ford was very knowledgeable and courteous. We didn't feel at all pressured. And we felt like we got a good deal. We'll definitely recommend!