Dick Brantmeier Ford Lincoln Kia

New 877-255-1656
Used 800-865-9131
Service 866-893-5704

HOME OF THE "20 YEAR / 200,000 MILE WARRANTY" WITH EVERY PURCHASE OF A NEW KIA

Brantmeier Ford---AWESOME SERVICE FROM EVERYONE!!

by from Plymouth, WI |

From the minute I stepped into the showroom, I was greeted with excellent service from Mark Sloan and also the customer service department in helping me test drive a vehicle. After the past week of test driving several vehicles in the surrounding Sheb. & Fond du Lac counties, I found exceptional service at the Brantmeier Ford Dealership! Mark Sloan knew from after speaking with me over the telephone, I was in a bind to find an SUV very soon--after losing mine in an auto accident. He was extremely helpful on the phone and in person and also while viewing vehicles on their website. *I'm glad my parents referred me to Brantmeier Ford, and I was able to work directly with Mark Sloan! **Everyone I had contact with at Brantmeier Ford's dealership was WONDERFUL TO INTERACT WITH!! It's good to know a car dealership still listen's to your needs; not what they want to push off their lot!! Thank you again Mark Sloan & Brantmeier Ford! Keep up the good work! Enjoying my Santa Fe & its heated seats!! Sue Dessloch Plymouth

Used car purchase Ford Mustang Dick Brantmeier Fo

by from Berwyn, Pa. |

I recently purchased a used 2014 Ford Mustang from Dick Brantmeier Ford that I found on Cars.com. My sales consultant was Rob "out of state" Bauknecht Rob did a great job with all the details as I was from "out of state" and was very attentive to all my phone calls and questions. The dealership was very easy going and not high pressure. They made it a very enjoyable experience. One thing I appreciated was the large number of photos of the car they posted. I would definitely recommend this dealership located in Sheboygan, Wi. Phone # 920 458 6111.

2009 used car purchased at Dick Brantmeier Ford

by from Hillsboro,Wi |

I am writing this for my sister who purchased a 2009 Sonata, at the end of Aug. Right away, my sister found problems with the vehicle- the vehicle not starting, needing the battery to be charged several times and needing to be replaced, as well, a valve needed replaced; when seeking help for the charge of $150 each, we spoke with Ryan - manager for Dick Brantmeier Ford- who has agreed to pay $150 toward these costs; We appreciate his help in this matter.

Great customer service...

by from Chicago IL |

I live almost two hours away and had exceptional service from salesman Keith Lichucki on the phone and by e-mail. Keith was very helpful with information, was polite and eager to please. While I ended up buying a car closer to home, I am sure I would have bought from Keith if his dealership was closer to home.

Car Purchase

by from Sheboygan, WI |

Keith Lichucki was fabulous. No pressure on buying anything and walked us through all our questions. Thank you very much for the great experience. We will definitely be back for our next car purchase.

Used 2012 Ford Focus Hatchback

by from Sheboygan, WI |

I selected Dick Brantmeier Ford because their prices were the most competitive within a 25 mile radius of Sheboygan. The used 2012 Ford Focus I test drove was in excellent condition and I was able to arrive at a very fair deal quickly. I dealt with Rob Bauknecht. He was very informative about the car, answered all my questions and was, in all aspects, very professional. I have bought cars from Dick Brantmeier Ford in the the past will continue to go to them in the future based on both my past and current car buying experiences. Give Dick Brantmeier Ford and Rob Bauknecht a look when you are in the market for a new or used car. You won't be disappointed.

Great Experience - Easy, Quick, & Friendly Service

by from Brillion, WI |

I purchased a used Impala from Travis Korff at Dick Brantmeier Ford Lincoln Kia a couple of weeks ago. It was the best car buying experience that I have ever had. For me, buying a car isn't just about the vehicle but also about how I am treated during the process. Everyone was friendly, they did not try to push me into something more expensive, and they answered all my questions and never rushed me even though they were extremely busy. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new or used vehicle talk to Travis....I know he will be my first call next time I'm looking for a new vehicle.

Mike Wesener

by from Cleveland, WI |

I recommend Mark Sloan for your car purchase. No pressure and very helpful in getting me a vehicle that I was looking for.

great service and purchase experience

by from Plymouth, WI |

We've had 3 cars serviced at Brantmeier Ford and bought 2 new cars previously and always had a top-notch experience. So when we were in the market for a used car for our college son, Brantmeier was the first place we checked. We found a 2002 Toyota Camry in excellent condition. They had done a full inspection and replaced the brake pads before putting it on their lot. It was in spotless condition, and they had it priced competitively according to multiple online sites we checked. Salesman Keith Lichucki was great to work with and it was a painless car-buying experience. We were also impressed with the amount of time they put into detailing the car to get it ready for us -- we would have guessed they only did that with their new vehicles! My son is really happy with the car and is looking forward to driving it for several years. Thanks Brantmeier Ford!

Great experience

by from Sheboygan, WI |

Best car buying experience that I have had. Mark Sloan took the time I needed to help me find the car I wanted and liked. It did not take long to help me get into my new vechical. I would suggest anyone looking for a car come to this dealership and meet with Mark. He will take good care of you!

best buying expirence ever

by from sheboygan wi |

over all Dick Brantmeier far over stretched my expectations on the car buying experience not only in the timely ness of the greeting from when we first stepped on the car lot to our final paper work. not only were they able to come in lower on their initial estimate for our monthly payments and get us into a better car than we thought we were going to be able to get.