Dick Brantmeier Ford Lincoln Kia

New 877-255-1656 New 877-255-1656
Used 800-865-9131 Used 800-865-9131
Service 866-893-5704 Service 866-893-5704

HOME OF THE "20 YEAR / 200,000 MILE WARRANTY" WITH EVERY PURCHASE OF A NEW KIA

Brantmeier Ford---AWESOME SERVICE FROM EVERYONE!!

by from Plymouth, WI |

From the minute I stepped into the showroom, I was greeted with excellent service from Mark Sloan and also the customer service department in helping me test drive a vehicle. After the past week of test driving several vehicles in the surrounding Sheb. & Fond du Lac counties, I found exceptional service at the Brantmeier Ford Dealership! Mark Sloan knew from after speaking with me over the telephone, I was in a bind to find an SUV very soon--after losing mine in an auto accident. He was extremely helpful on the phone and in person and also while viewing vehicles on their website. *I'm glad my parents referred me to Brantmeier Ford, and I was able to work directly with Mark Sloan! **Everyone I had contact with at Brantmeier Ford's dealership was WONDERFUL TO INTERACT WITH!! It's good to know a car dealership still listen's to your needs; not what they want to push off their lot!! Thank you again Mark Sloan & Brantmeier Ford! Keep up the good work! Enjoying my Santa Fe & its heated seats!! Sue Dessloch Plymouth

They don't want to sell Kia's

by from Sheboygan, WI |

They didn't even have a Kia information book that told about options or packages available for new cars! This was very frustrating! !

Worst car buying experience!

by from Sheboygan, WI |

Worst car buying experience ever! Told me my trade in - 3 year old Chevy Cruze with 20k miles (in excellent shape and KBB $11,000) was worth $9000! Sales Manager never looked at my vehicle the first time! Told him my car would sell for over $13,000. Guess what? It is on another lot right now priced at $13,998, and I got what I deserved for my trade! The sales process had no flow, never knew where I was at. To top it off, Sales Manager told me "to cut out my daily $1.75 Starbucks trip to fit their car into my budget." Really? Please do your research before going into this dealership to make sure you are getting a fair deal.

Kia Review

by from Wisconsin |

Good presentation of facts. Nice selection of cars. Easy to do business with.

Mr. Daniel Pallen

by from Greenfield, WI |

Keith did a great job selling me the vehicle. His boss Ryan finally came to a good number on my trade. It was well worth coming from Milwaukee. Great dealership, great people to work with on a very truck deal. Their pricing and no hassle approach cannot be beat.

Could have gotten a better deal elsewhere

by from Sheboygan, WI |

I took my daughter here to purchase her first new car. I had discounted pricing on the Kia Rio from work for Kia dealerships in Milwaukee. The salesman was nice but would not match the pricing for an identical car that he had on his lot, brought in some other gentleman who cried about "making his boss upset", and the financing guy forgot some of the paperwork in the closeout that we had to go back to the dealership to complete. I would have walked out, but my daughter's car was in shaky condition and I didn't want to take it on the interstate. They eventually got the price close to my Milwaukee quote, but they wouldn't give us the 20 year/200K warranty. Needless to say, I'll drive to Milwaukee next time.

Good Service

by from Kewaskum |

Hi All, I just purchased a 2013 Edge from Brantmeier. My salesman was Travis. He was a good... I liked the low pressure sales approach. He showed me the cars that I wanted to see. And did not pressure me into any car. They detailed the car inside and out and did a GREAT job removing the scratches. Thank You - Brantmeier Team! Dennis...

Used car purchase Ford Mustang Dick Brantmeier Fo

by from Berwyn, Pa. |

I recently purchased a used 2014 Ford Mustang from Dick Brantmeier Ford that I found on Cars.com. My sales consultant was Rob "out of state" Bauknecht Rob did a great job with all the details as I was from "out of state" and was very attentive to all my phone calls and questions. The dealership was very easy going and not high pressure. They made it a very enjoyable experience. One thing I appreciated was the large number of photos of the car they posted. I would definitely recommend this dealership located in Sheboygan, Wi. Phone # 920 458 6111.

2009 used car purchased at Dick Brantmeier Ford

by from Hillsboro,Wi |

I am writing this for my sister who purchased a 2009 Sonata, at the end of Aug. Right away, my sister found problems with the vehicle- the vehicle not starting, needing the battery to be charged several times and needing to be replaced, as well, a valve needed replaced; when seeking help for the charge of $150 each, we spoke with Ryan - manager for Dick Brantmeier Ford- who has agreed to pay $150 toward these costs; We appreciate his help in this matter.

Great customer service...

by from Chicago IL |

I live almost two hours away and had exceptional service from salesman Keith Lichucki on the phone and by e-mail. Keith was very helpful with information, was polite and eager to please. While I ended up buying a car closer to home, I am sure I would have bought from Keith if his dealership was closer to home.