Motorville Nissan-Volkswagen

5515 Racetrack Road, Sheboygan, WI 53081

New 877-348-3705
Used 877-826-0714
Service 888-516-5309

Motorville Nissan Volkswagen located on I-43 on Sheboygan's southside. www.motorville.us

Outstanding Service and a great product!

by from MKE-WI |

Purchased a new TDI Passat TDI rom Lenny. Product knowledge and price was outstanding. Sales Manager (Steve Kummer) put this all together and treated us great. It is worth the travel and stay out of the Milwaukee market. Great job guy's!

Efficient process, clean facilities

by from Green Bay WI |

Friendly, responsive sales staff (Dan). Fuzzy on some details (2WD front vs. rear) and was disappointed that the trailor hitch that the dealer installed as a function of the purchase did NOT have an electrical adaptor for trailer lights attachment. Was told I would have to buy myself through after market retailer at my expense. My last two SUV's were with trailer hitches and they came installed with lights adaptor with the purchase (Honda Pilot and Nissan Pathfinder). I guess not dealer's falt if that's what the tow package includes. I would have thought Nissan would include complete functional tow kit.

Purchasing a new car.

by from Marquette, MI |

We talked to Lyle while we were there (Sales). They seemed very honest and upfront with us. Our purchase did not go through as we had hoped, (finance issue), But Lyle and Justin,(Fiance) guy, were understanding and were not high pressure , although we could have still left with the new car, But not quite under the terms we had hoped. They promptly let us know, Our down payment check would be returned right away, no questions ask. Just nice to experience a dealer that does not try to flim-flam you.

We Got Lucky!

by from Sheboygan, WI |

We had been searching for a used Van for months. We found this one and the dealership was a pleasure to deal with. They were patient and very helpful with financing, even though in the end we found our own. The car was as clean and detailed as any new car we had ever purchased. They we informative and knowledgable. Will certainly consider them again when next we needa car!