Sheboygan Chevrolet

3400 S Business Dr, Sheboygan, WI 53081

New 888-316-4748
Used 866-691-5099
Service 888-272-0106

"Three Dealerships, with Two Location and One Goal...to be Your Dealer"

Phenomenal Sales Associates and Financing!

by from Sheboygan, WI |

I just purchased my first vehicle from Sheboygan Chrysler and couldnt be happier! Shisseng Ly amd Joe Cardarelle went above and beyond in finding the car that was right for me with payments that I could afford. I dont have the best credit but they made sure to do everything within their power to get me approved. I would recommend stopping in and talking with Shisseng or Joe when your in the market for your next car!

November 3, 2014

Jennifer, thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that Shisseng and Joe were able to provide you with outstanding customer service. As always it is our pleasure to help you with all your vehicle needs now and in the future. Thank you. Randy Swihart General Sales Manager

No trouble at all

by from Sheboygan, WI |

Everyone went out of their way to answer my questions and fulfill my requests. I have nothing negative to report. Thank-you for your efforts, I'm enjoying my new ride.

Excellent Experience

by from Escanaba, MI |

Steve Dewey worked with me through Facebook Messenger, text and phone while going through the process of trading in my former vehicle to purchase my new one. We were able to negotiate the trade and price of new vehicle before I ever arrived at the dealership. Steve was very attentive to detail on both sides of the purchase (trade and new vehicle). When we finally made the three hour trip to the dealership from Escanaba, MI, the excellent treatment and attention to detail continued. Steve went over all details of the new vehicle and continued to follow-up with me regarding satisfaction and potential problems that I may be having with my new truck. This experience was nothing less than excellent from the very beginning. I will be recommending Steve Dewey and Sheboygan Automotive to all my friends and family who are looking to purchase a vehicle.

February 20, 2015

Rachelle and Jason, congratulations on your new 2015 Silverado! Thank you for taking the time to write this great five-star review! Providing outstanding customer service to each one of our customers will always be one of our top priorities. We look forward to helping you with any vehicle needs you may have in the future! Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet.

great experience

by from plymouth wi. |

the service here was above any that ive experieced any place ive been. the crew was very accomedating

February 9, 2015

Jack, we are thrilled to hear about your overall experience at Sheboygan Chrysler Center. We appreciate you taking the time out to give us your feedback. Enjoy your Dodge Caravan! Thank You. Randy Swihart General Manager.

Outstanding Sales experience

by from Fond du Lac, WI |

What an outstanding experience we had with Sheboygan Auto. We worked with Jeremy and Steve. I just cannot say enough about the caring way in which we were treated. They are not only professional, knowledgable and will to go the extra ile but they also went out of their way to make certain we were happy with what was presented to us. We have been wheelin and dealin on vehicles for years and so far, there is not a dealer that compares to this one. I would recommend this dealership and Jeremy to all of our friends who are in the market for a vehicle. The entire experience was OVER THE TOP!!!!!!

February 12, 2015

Jim and Sherry it is great to hear about your experience with our staff here at Sheboygan Chevrolet. Our entire team appreciates you taking the time to write a review about your visit. We look forward in helping you out with your future vehicle needs. Thank you. Adam Voss General Manager.

Great service, great prices!

by from Sheboygan, WI |

I was looking for a new car but had no idea what I wanted. Steve Dewey helped me find a Chevy Equinox to lease and was even under my price range! I am very happy with my new car and grateful for excellent customer service!

February 6, 2015

Candy, congratulations on your new Chevy Equinox. It is great to hear that Steve was able to find you the perfect vehicle for your needs. Our entire team appreciates you taking the time to write a review about your experience. We look forward in helping you with your future vehicle needs. Thank you. Adam Voss General Mnager.

2014 LaCrosse Buying Experience was Great

by from Suamico, WI |

We purchased our new 2014 LaCrosse from Frank Bittner and it was a great experience and deal! The trip was definitely worth it. We would recommend Sheboygan Chevrolet to our friends and family.

February 6, 2015

Congratulations Laurel on your new 2014 Lacrosse. It is great to hear about your experience here at Sheboygan Chevrolet. Our entire team appreciates you taking the time to review about your visit. Enjoy your new ride! Adam Voss General Manager.

And we'll pick you up....

by from Monticello, MN |

Just bought a 2012 Hyundai Azera from Sheboygon Chev. I came in from out of state and Sharon and Luke made the experience very pleasurable. Picked me up at the airport promptly and brought me to the dealership where Luke explained the vehicle and options to me. Everyone was very friendly and laid back. Took a little while to get all the paperwork done but was on my way quite quickly. And bought my Azera for a very reasonable price.

January 30, 2015

Reid, congratulations on your 2012 Hyundai Azera! It is great to hear about your experience here at Sheboygan Chevrolet. Our entire team appreciates you taking the time to write a review about your visit. Thank you. Adam Voss General Manager.

2015 Ram 2500

by from Hortonville, WI |

The Sales staff was excellent to work with. Sharon Z. (Internet sales) and Dan H. made the process smooth considering I bought the truck remotley. Both my insurance company and I struggled to make contact with and get information from the finance department. Other than that I had a great experience and I would purchase from them again.

January 28, 2015

Jason, congratulations on your new 2015 Ram. We hope that you are loving the drive. It is great to hear about your experience here at Sheboygan Chrysler Center. Our entire team appreciates you for taking the time to write a review about your visit. We look forward in helping you with all your vehicle needs. Randy Swihart General Manager.

my auto buying experience

by from sheboygan, wi |

This experience buying a vehicle was one of a kind.Shisseng should be asked for if your in the market.He was able to find the perfect vehicle for me and my family and worked really hard with Aaron to get me the financing I needed even without the best credit.I would highly recommend giving them a visit if you would like great service.

January 25, 2015

Thank you very much Dan for taking the time to write about your experience here at Sheboygan Chrysler. We are happy to hear Shisseng and Aaron found you the perfect vehicle and financing for you and the family. Adam Voss General Manager.

testdrove a used subaru

by from little chute, wi. |

Testdrove a Subaru and the salesman was very attentive answering my questions but knew little about the Subaru or its warranty but pressured me a bit to buy the vehicle that day.They gave me an unsatisfactory price on it as to what they were going for on cars.com..Went to do more research... Waited on the purchase a few days and emailed the business back and they had come down $500 from what was originally quoted... I would say the only downside to this particular salesman was that he did not know his stuff on the Subaru so it was hard to know if the things he was quoting me were accurate on the warranty.At least he admitted he didn't know a lot about subarus...

January 19, 2015

Our apologies for any situation that may or may not have transpired. That is not our normal practice for how we treat people here at our dealership. Thank you. Adam Voss General Manager