Sheboygan Chevrolet

3400 S Business Dr, Sheboygan, WI 53081

New 888-316-4748 New888-316-4748
Used 866-691-5099 Used866-691-5099
Service 888-272-0106 Service 888-272-0106

"Three Dealerships, with Two Location and One Goal...to be Your Dealer"

Outstanding buying experience

by from Deerfield, IL |

I was looking to purchase a used Cadillac DTS and I saw what looked to be a very well maintained car on their website. When I called, I spoke with Crissy Ziegler in the Internet Sales Group. Crissy was very helpful answering all of my questions. Within a very short time, I received a follow email from Greg Place, Sales Consultant with some additional information regarding the vehicle. After a few phone calls with Greg I decided to visit the dealership (about a 2 hour drive from my home) because I felt that they had a high quality vehicle for sale at the right price. After inspecting and driving the vehicle it was an easy choice to buy the car. A great car at the right price. A very satisfying buying process and the customer service was excellent starting with my first discussion with Crissy and concluding with my work with Greg. Overall, a great dealership to work with.

November 8, 2015

Doug, congratulations on your new Cadillac DTS! Thank you for taking the time to write this five-star review. I'm happy that Greg Place and Crissy Ziegler were able to provide you with excellent service. Providing outstanding customer service to each one of our customers will always be one of our top priorities . Thank you again for your purchase from our dealership Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager 800-459-6840

Flawless

by from Sheboygan,WI |

Everyone at Sheboygan Chrysler, from Sharron, to Jake, to Tim, were unreal!! Sharron was right on the ball with helping me with my internet info request. 2 days later, we bought a Dodge Caliber! Thank you!!

March 4, 2016

"Joe and Amanda, congratulations on your new Dodge Caliber! Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. I'm happy that Jacob Mauer, Sharon Zielke and Timothy Hill were able to provide you with excellent service! Please keep in touch, should you have any questions or concerns. Thank you again for your purchase from our dealership Sheboygan Chrysler! Sincerely, Chad Black General Sales Manager 800-459-6020."

So happy!

by from Amberg, WI |

I had a great time working with this dealership. They made the process of buying a car so easy and everyone that I worked with was friendly and very helpful.

November 4, 2015

Kelly,congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for writing this great review. I'm happy that everyone here at Sheboygan Auto was able to provide you with excellent service! Please keep in touch should you have any questions or concerns. Thank you again for your purchase from our dealership Sincerely, Chad Black General Sales Manager 800-459-6020.

Great service

by from Sheboygan WI |

Good, Craig kept me informed about status of my vehicle.

August 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We strive to provide high quality customer service and we are pleased to hear you were kept informed with your recent service visit. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us! Sincerely Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager 800-459-6840

Enjoyable buying experience

by from Sheboygan, Wi. |

It was a pleasure to deal with a courteous professional staff which made car shopping enjoyable rather than tedious. Our salesman Jeremy was outstanding.

May 7, 2015

Jean, congratulations on your new 2015 Impala! I am happy that Jeremy Worden and our team was able to provide you with a pleasurable experience. Please keep in touch with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new ride! Sincerely Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Auto 800-459-6840.

Got Exactly What I Wanted!!

by from Sheboygan, WI |

After testing driving several cars, I kept coming back to the Chevy Sonic. When I finally decided on that model, the one on their lot had sold. But my car salesman, Zack Pledl, had an idea - he can find me my dream car... we worked together on what exactly I wanted, but I was definitely picky. I wanted a very specific Sonic and was willing to wait. Days passed and he continued to reassure me he'd find my car and I appreciated the followups. Finally last week, Zack had worked his magic and found my perfect car! It was exactly what I asked for and more. It was my first car buying experience and Zack and the team made it happen without any hassle or stress. Thank you!!!

May 7, 2015

Jenna, thank you for taking the time to write this five star review! I am happy to hear that Zack Pledl and our team was able to provide you with great service. We work very hard to ensure each of our guests is 100% satisfied with the Sheboygan Chrysler experience. If any of our team can be of service to you, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Sincerely, Randy Swihart General Manager 800-459-6840.

Quick and Painless Purchasing Process

by from Green Bay WI |

My wife and I purchased a 2015 Dodge Durango from this dealerships Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep location in Sheboygan. I contacted them on a Monday morning at 8am about a vehicle we were interested and we were on our way home driving this new vehicle by 2pm that same day. They were aware we were coming from about 1 hour away and let us know what online forms we could fill out to speed up the financing process. The entire staff was friendly and knowledgeable which made this process efficient and painless. The sales associate and online sales specialist we worked with followed up with us often and timely to ensure we were satisfied with our vehicle and their service.

April 29, 2015

Brandon and Diana, thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am happy to hear that Joel Hammen and our team was able to provide you with prompt service. We work very hard to ensure each of our guests is 100% satisfied with the Sheboygan Chevrolet experience. Enjoy your new ride! Thank you for your business and we hope to help you with your future vehicle needs. Sincerely, Randy Swihart General Manager 800-459-6840

Ford Escape from Sheboygan Chevorlet

by from Sheboygan, Wisconsin |

Greg Place did a great job finding a vehicle that fits best for me. Also Leah in the business office was very helpful with our paperwork. Frank Bittner did a very fine job helping us the day we came into pick our vehicle up.

March 5, 2015

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear that our team was able to provide you with "excellent service!" We work very hard to ensure that each of our guests is 100% satisfied with the Sheboygan Chevrolet experience. Thank you for your business and we hope to help you with your future vehicle needs. Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Auto 800-459-6840.

No trouble at all

by from Sheboygan, WI |

Everyone went out of their way to answer my questions and fulfill my requests. I have nothing negative to report. Thank-you for your efforts, I'm enjoying my new ride.

March 6, 2015

Tom, thank you for taking the time to write this great review. I am happy that our team was able to provide you with "excellent service!" Please keep in touch, should you have any questions or concerns. Chad Black General Sales Manager Sheboygan Auto 800-459-6020.

Excellent Experience

by from Escanaba, MI |

Steve Dewey worked with me through Facebook Messenger, text and phone while going through the process of trading in my former vehicle to purchase my new one. We were able to negotiate the trade and price of new vehicle before I ever arrived at the dealership. Steve was very attentive to detail on both sides of the purchase (trade and new vehicle). When we finally made the three hour trip to the dealership from Escanaba, MI, the excellent treatment and attention to detail continued. Steve went over all details of the new vehicle and continued to follow-up with me regarding satisfaction and potential problems that I may be having with my new truck. This experience was nothing less than excellent from the very beginning. I will be recommending Steve Dewey and Sheboygan Automotive to all my friends and family who are looking to purchase a vehicle.

February 20, 2015

Rachelle and Jason, congratulations on your new 2015 Silverado! Thank you for taking the time to write this great five-star review! Providing outstanding customer service to each one of our customers will always be one of our top priorities. We look forward to helping you with any vehicle needs you may have in the future! Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet.