Van Horn Hyundai Mazda

3512 Wilgus Ave, Sheboygan, WI 53081

New 888-325-1998
Used 888-216-4485
Service 888-820-0302

Your 2014 Dealerrater Wisconsin Hyundai Dealer of the Year!!!

Kind, polite, and very helpful staff!

by from Sheboygan, Wi |

I was very impressed by how helpful and accommodating they were. I had my two grandsons with me and they gave me an awesome vehicle to use while my car was being serviced. That was so appreciated! That is a great perk!

Van Horn Hyundai Mazda responded to this review

August 14, 2014

Jane, great to hear about your service experience at Van Horn Hyundai. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you Crissy Z.

well pleased

by from sheboygan wisc. |

I was well pleased with the service I received at van hornhyundai.I traded in an older car for a newer one.I was not pushed by the salesman on my purchase.J.T. was a pleasure to work with and Iam very happy with the deal I received

Happy with my purchase

by from Sheboygan, Wisconsin |

On 05/01/2015 I purchased a 2014 Nissan Versa from Daniel Wicka of Van Horn Hyundai in Sheboygan. He was courteous, helpful, friendly, and patient. I'm very satisfied with the purchase and can recommend working with him if you're in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Very Helpful and Straight Forward

by from Sheboygan, WI |

Overall, my recent used car purchase went well. Everyone was super nice and straight forward with their vehicles. Took my time shopping and was updated on any new inventory. So far, so good! Nick Bender

Great Detailing Service!

by from Sheboygan, WI |

I took my minivan into for a detail and a oil change. I loved how clean my interior looked after a long winter! It smelled great tool I highly recommend the detailing service at Van Horn Hyundai!

Great people working here

by from Sheboygan, Wisconsin |

I am a long time customer and I really have not had any problems with the people working here. My questions and concerns are always answered and taken care of in a timely manner and if they need to order a part they will always let me know. The sales people here are great too, there is no hastle, no pushing to buy, and no one hounds you as you look around on the lot. The sales people are very friendly and will answer all your questions. An owner of a 2010 Hyundai Elentra Touring GLS and a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe.

Fast Service and Very Accommodating

by from Plymouth, WI |

My Hyundai wouldn't start over the weekend, and I needed it repaired for the next week of work. I called Van Horn Hyundai Monday morning at 7:00 am to see if they had an opening. Not only would they be able to look at it that afternoon, but they had all the repairs completed and ready for pick-up before the end of the work day. On top of it, they honored the coupons on their website with no questions asked. I would definitely take my Hyundai to Van Horn service again.

Oil Change

by from Sheboygan Falls WI |

Quick and easy. I was in and out in no time. Friendly, helpful service.

Great Service

by from Sheboygan, WI |

Took my Mazda in to get new keys and fobs for it. They end up running into a problem with the fobs and it end up taking them longer then they thought it would. In the end the price for the time it took was a great price and they were soooo helpful.

Great experience makes buying a vehicle fun

by from Manitowoc, WI |

Zach was just great. We walked in with our minds set on a 2012 lincoln MKZ. He answered any questions we had about the vehicle, Trading in my truck was very easy, I got a great price. They gave me over $2500 more than the other dealership I had contacted. I bought my avalanche at Van Horn, and now I've bought my new lincoln at Van Horn. Would recommend this dealership to anyone. Financing was fast easy, we were happy with the payments, price, and trade in we got. The only issue we had was with the car itself the driver seat didn't move, but they gave us card saying they will fix this issue for free and that was good enough for me. The car was absolutely beautiful, the service was fantastic, all the employees were extremely friendly, Fred the finance guy was awesome also was very fun to work with. Over all it was a great experience. I have now bought my last 2 vehicles there and I don't think i will ever go anywhere else. I would drive from out of state if need be for this quality of service.

Great service as usual

by from Sheboygan WI |

They took my car in on time. Service was done on time. They caught a few things that I had not and this may save me grief downstream. Great job again!