Smart Chevrolet

New 888-782-3804 New888-782-3804
Used 866-906-3680 Used866-906-3680
Service 877-289-6161 Service 877-289-6161

NO MONEY DOWN REQUIRED TO PURCHASE A NEW VEHICLE

Beautiful facility, very knowledgable employees

by from Little Rock, AR |

They had the vehicle I wanted on their lot, worked hard to secure incentives and the buying process was very streamlined.

by from Madison, NC |

Fantastic service! Had a great experience with everyone I encountered. Experienced a fantastic and easy buying process.

Bad service after the sale

by from Danville Va |

Purchased a Linc on a Friday and the next day we noticed that the floor mats were missing. (They had paper over the floors when we were inspecting the veh and on the drive home that night). Called back Monday @4pm and left a message. Tuesday around 4pm had not received a call back so I called and spoke with our sales rep. He informed us that the veh did not come with floor mats and we bought it as is. I asked him to speak with his boss and see if they would buy us some. It was my opinion that the veh should have come with floor mats. He called back later and said that the boss would not buy any. I asked him if he was willing to lose a customer over $99 worth of floor mats, he apologized and said they would not do it. I let him know that I would give them a negative review as a result of their decision. Later that evening the General mgr called, he was very angry and was very negative toward me because of my saying I would post a negative review, he said that he was going to give me $15-20 toward some floors mats but since I threatened to write a negative review that he was pulling that offer. I told him no-one offered that, the last call from them told me no. He was yelling at me and when I asked him to stop yelling he said "I have three people in my office that will testify that I am not yelling at you". But he was yelling. His voice was raised and he would not let me say anything. It was a very uncomfortable conversation. He said that I was threatening his family and threatening to take food off his table by posting a negative review. He mocked me when I told him that I would have turned down the $15-20 that I did not want floor mats from Walmart that I wanted the $99 ones from Linc. The proper ones that go in the Veh. He said I guess you would also want a paint job as well. The conversation was going nowhere. At the end of the conversation prior to me hanging up he said that if I was ever in Madison NC I should look him up that he would love to meet me and give me a free oil change. I took it as a personal threat. I hung up after that.

Shayda very happy customer

by from Kingsport, TN |

Very happy with the service! Everyone was very helpful! Big thanks to Paul for working with me to get my Jetta!

Great folks to deal with

by from Walnut Cove, NC |

Paul H. was extremely easy to deal with. All of the sales reps and finance people were incredible. I will be going back when it is time to buy my truck. Very happy

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Durham NC |

Liz has been a major help during and after my car purchase. I can text with a concern or simply a question and its handled in no time at all. Haywood referred me to the dealership and am grateful for such an opportunity. I had an unforgettable experience that was filled with amazing customer service and even laughter and smiles :) I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone interested in embarking on a car buying journey!! You definitely wont be disappointed!!

2015 malibu was successful

by from Madison nc |

Michael Bullins needs a raise. He was very nice patient and good with people. Im pleased with how the company treated me. Will return when the time comes. Thanks smart chevrolet.

Very pleased

by from Madison nc |

I came to smart chevrolet to trade in for a bigger vehicle. Michael Bullins made it happen and where i could afford it. Very pleased thanks smart chevrolet.7

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Paul Hooker gave me great customer service and left very satisfied

by from Advance NC |