Smart Chevrolet

New 888-782-3804
Used 866-906-3680
Service 877-289-6161

Home of the Smart Buy

Beautiful facility, very knowledgable employees

by from Little Rock, AR |

They had the vehicle I wanted on their lot, worked hard to secure incentives and the buying process was very streamlined.

Great People and Easy purchase

by from Mayodan, NC |

Purchased a new Traverse from Smart Chevrolet. The process was quicker and easier than any car purchase I've had, ever! I feel I got the best price and excellent customer service. The 24 months of free oil change and tire rotation just topped off the experience!

BEWARE!!!!

by from Asheville, NC |

Drove 4 hours to purchase a vehicle at this dealership. It should have been a sign to me when the ignition wouldn't start on one vehicle, the radio kept turning off on one, the doors wouldn't lock/unlock on another (although it had been through their 120 point "inspection") and then there wasn't enough gas to drive farther than 5 miles and no one offered to put any in it. I thought everything worked on the vehicle I purchased until I was on the way home and 3 dash lights came on, the next day the truck wouldn't start, and again the next day. Finally took it to my chevrolet dealership and it requires $1,600 worth of repairs and now the extended warranty company won't cover even though the things that need repaired are listed as covered items. So, beware of faulty vehicles that "look" good at this dealership, but may not make it home and beware of the costs that may be required before your vehicle is driveable, OR the extended warranty they offer that is apparently no good. Highly disappoint customer and I am not a complainer.

Be very careful if you plan on buying a vehicle

by from Sarver PA |

I purchased a 2007 Chevy silverado from here, I was told it had remote start, that it just needed reset, even had the keyfob. Took it to a place back home only to find out that it was taken out. Also within 2 months of owning it I have had to basically have the engine rebuilt. The best part was the ad said that the truck was inspected by professionals. Guess they missed some stuff.

grat place to buy your vehicle

by from Roanoke VA |

smart cheverolet is the place to buy had the best experience ever they even waited after hours for me to come from out of state and i got lost and they was on the phone getting me right to them love this place and worked out a payment that i was happy with i will buy all my vechicles from them from now on

Great Overall Customer Service Experience

by from Dumas, Arkansas |

Everyone was courteous and friendly. A saleman came out to the lot where my wife and I were looking at vehicles, greeted us asked if he could help us. We informed him Omar Davis, another salesman, told us to ask to speak to the sales manager and he gladly went to tell him we wanted to see him. Michael Bates, sales manager, greeted us and we told him Omar Davis had sent us and Michael provided us with a salesman who showed us vehicles we were interested in and answered our questions. He provided information on the vehicles, provided keys to open them so we could see inside and then drove us around the lot to show us other vehicles in other areas of the carlot. After making our selection, a GMC Terrain, purchase information was shared and an application for financing was provided for us to complete. After we were approved, the paperwork was prepared for us to sign and we were introduced to the finance officer to complete the paperwork. Our salesman then took the vehicle we selected to be serviced while we completed the paperwork. Afterwards, he told us about the vehicle and helped us get connected to OnStar. Everyone thanked us for purchasing our new vehicle from Smart Chevrolet and told us to call them if needed. We were pleased with the service provided to us and would recommend Smart Chevrolet to family and friends if they are looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you, Arnell Washington

Great service, beautiful facility, love my car!

by from Mountain View, AR |

I have always had great experiences in dealing with Jimbo. I now live in Mountain View but I came to Smart because of Jimbo. Thank you always

Great service

by from Whitehall, Arkansas |

Kevin Woods is a very professional and great salesman. He is very honest and done an outstanding job. Thank you Mr Woods! !

Great service rep lady

by from Pine Bluff, AR |

The services rep was very nice. She really went out her way to help me and make me feel comfortable. She was a big help. I wish they had three of her. She even washed my car for me.

If all the service reps were as helpful as Shawn W

by from white hall ar. |

I called for an appointment at 7:30 am ,the next day.I arrived at 7:30 a lady came and told me it would be at least an hour.I told her I could not wait that long.I went back that afternoon .Shawn Womsly came and told me it would be about 15 minutes.The truck truck was ready less than that.I was so pleased.

purchase 6-7-14

by from Athens Georgia |

I drove five hours to purchase a used BMW based on what I was told by the sales staff. Everything was described accurately and they were helpful and not pushy. I have bought a lot of vehicles over the years but can not remember a better buying experience. Steve