Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Service 888-792-6521 Service 888-792-6521

Welcome to Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Car buying made easy!

by from Sandwich, IL |

This was my last dealership I visited after researching dealers for 2 months. I was interested in a 2500 HD and I got in touch with my salesman Freddy and he was very helpful in taking in my trade and giving me the best possible price on my new truck. The whole dealer starting at sales all the way back to service was extremely polite and professional. I know now when I need to purchase another vehicle or have anyone interested in a new or used car I'll be sure to send them to Freddy and his staff! A great bunch of people looking to make the car buying experience so easy! Thanks again guys! Steve Arch, Sandwich, IL

Great Experience!

by from Dolton, IL |

Saw a 2005 Chrylser Pacifica that was fully loaded. Made an inquiry regarding mileage listed and what was shown in the picture and got the answer I was looking for. Jim, the Internet Manager, told me that if I was interested in the vehicle to let them know and they would pull it from the lot and put it aside for me to test drive. Told them I was intersted and would be out he next day and when I got to the dealer, sure enough it was put aside. Test drove it and the only problem I found was the heating system didn't work, which they said could have gone out from the time they did the inspection to actual sale. Not a problem, Charley, my salesman, gave me a quote for what Chevy would charge to replace on one of their vehicles as a comparison of what Chrysler would charge, could accept that too. The car was the price advertised on the internet so we didn't have to haggle on the price. I made them an offer for what I thought was fair based on the condition of the car and BOOM!, the car was mine. The whole experience took about an 1.5 hours. Very pleased with my fully-loaded and I mean fully loaded Pacifica, the only features missing are, telephone syncing, navigation, seat memory and pedal adjustment, but I don't talk on the phone while driving, I know North from South, I like to change the seat occassionally and can use the cruise control so there are no complaints here. If you're looking for a vehicle, seriously consider them, they're fair with their pricing and the condition of their vehicles are just what they advertise. By the way the heating system quote was on the money when I took it to Chrysler and the repair guy said that part can be working in the morning and go out without any warning by evening. Chrysler found no problems other than the cooling system needs flushing and cabin air filter needed changing. Great experience all the way around.

our experience with our purchase at advantage chev

by from Plainfield |

our experience was of the best we have experienced we were not hard pressed to purchase any vehicle the salesperson allowed us to test drive the new 2016 chevy silverado 1500 without him in the vehicle .John M. also allowed us to park the vehicle in our garage so that we would satisfy our curiosity of the truck fitting in the garage it fit we were sold.

May 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review, Julie and Tom. It is wonderful to hear that our staff John at Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook was able to provide you with a wonderful experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with him. If you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Great service!

by from Bolingbrook il |

They are all nice they all greet you and make sure you leave happy my experience was fantastic i left with my 2016 equinox with no doubts i got all my questions answered. They also follow up to see how everything is going. They definely know what there doing and know a lot about cars which is important when ot comes to questions about them. I recommend this dealer!

May 12, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a remarkable experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Painless Process

by from Lockport, IL |

Our salesman, John Montgomery was super helpful and letting us know everything there was to know about the Chevy Cruze Limited we bought. They made the process much easier and quick compared to our car buying experiences in the past at other dealerships!

May 12, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation, Terri. It's fantastic to know that we were able to make your Chevy Cruze Limited purchase incredibly easy and quick. We look forward to working with you or anyone you might send our way in the future. Regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a Honda Fit from Advantage in April. John Montgomery was a very professional and friendly salesman. Test drove the car, came back a week later to look at this very clean car at an excellent price. Negotiations went quickly. I was impressed by the level of service and how upfront everything was. If you are in the market, I would suggest checking Advantage out! - Donovan

May 6, 2016

We appreciate your input, Donovan. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook. Were glad John was of great help! If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Total Satisfaction

by from Channahon, IL |

The customer service we received was excellent. Our sales person John Montgomery was very knowledgeable and helpful from beginning to end. This is our 2nd Equinox and we will definitely return to Advantage for future vehicles.

May 4, 2016

Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the SALES experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook. Regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

New car purchase

by from Bolingbrook,Illinois |

Great new car experience with John Montgomery- unbelievable deal on new Malibu- everyone very patient-and informed-would recommend to family and friends-

May 4, 2016

It is wonderful to hear that John was able to provide you with a great experience!We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with him. We hope you enjoy your new Malibu and we look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Good First Time BUy!

by from Joliet IL |

I was looking to get into an Eqionox, but with the help of Irving Medina, I bought a new Chevy Trax! I love this little suv! It took took almost 2 whole saturdays to work out a deal but at the end of the day they really went above and beyond to help me out, like im talking calling the bank and going back and fourth witht them a few times! Overall they were great and i would highly recomend this place!

April 8, 2016

Rogelio, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it is important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Irving went above and beyond your expectations and worked out a very good deal for you! All of us at Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Enjoy your Trax! John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Bolingbrook IL |

The car buying experience with John was very satisfying. He was professional and informative.

April 9, 2016

Bill, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear John did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905