Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Service 888-792-6521

Welcome to Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Car buying made easy!

by from Sandwich, IL |

This was my last dealership I visited after researching dealers for 2 months. I was interested in a 2500 HD and I got in touch with my salesman Freddy and he was very helpful in taking in my trade and giving me the best possible price on my new truck. The whole dealer starting at sales all the way back to service was extremely polite and professional. I know now when I need to purchase another vehicle or have anyone interested in a new or used car I'll be sure to send them to Freddy and his staff! A great bunch of people looking to make the car buying experience so easy! Thanks again guys! Steve Arch, Sandwich, IL

Advantage Chevrolet if Bolingbrook is AWESOME

by from joliet illinois |

Advantage Chevrolet is AWESOME! ALL the staff in every department is very nice, knowledgeable, helpful & knows how to treat their customers!

May 1, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review, Jennifer! Our staffs are great assets to Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook and it is encouraging to hear that they impressed you by delivering our trademark knowledgeable, friendly and professional customer service. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Best regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Very good service and clean facillaties.

by from Bollingbrook, Il. |

always a pleasant experience.I like that I can drop off my truck on a Sunday so that it can be worked on the following Monday and to get a call about how its going or what the damages might be.

April 30, 2015

We would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Jim. It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook was able to provide you with a pleasant experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Kind regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Standard maintenance

by from Bolingbrook, IL. |

Waited while an oil change and tire rotation was completed. They also had to patch the drivers side front tire. Everything was done timely and with good quality.

April 27, 2015

Thank you so much for this review, Tanya! We focus on providing prompt service done in a timely manner. It's helpful to know that we are meeting our goal in regards to that. If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Best regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Great Service

by from Lockport, Il. |

Great Customer Service. Erik Pieper was my service consultant. Erik is always helpful, courteous and friendly. He definitely is an asset to your dealership.

April 27, 2015

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Carol! You're right, Erik is an excellent service consultant and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. We look forward to the opportunity to see and service again in the future! Best regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

2014 impala lt

by from Villa park il |

I went to about six different car lots to find my 2014 impala. They all told me I had to put like 10k down and car note was going to be around 540 to 672. I finally went to one more which was advantage chevy in Bolingbrook and boy was I surprised. They not only found me my car I wanted but I drove off with a low car note. Thanks to barry.

April 21, 2015

Kirby, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Barry's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience, and he is a valuable team member, indeed. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. Congratulations to your new 2014 Impala. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Best regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Car buying process

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

Our salesman was very courteous, helpful and eager to answer any questions that I had. I had also called with a question that needed a prompt answer which was done so very graciously.

April 17, 2015

Thank you for the excellent review, Claudia! It is great to know that our staff was able to provide you with a courteous, prompt and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Advantage Chevolet

by from Bolingbrook, Il |

I liked how everything was carefully explained. The service people were helpful and solved my car's problem. Great Job! Thank you

April 15, 2015

Kathleen, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our service department. I am extremely pleased that our team was able to locate and fix the problem in an efficient and professional manner. Thank you for your loyalty to us here at Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook and we look forward to your continued business! Kind regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Grade A

by from Chicago, IL |

I am very pleased with Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook, and their services. Buying a car from them was nice and smooth. I would for sure, go back to Advantage again. I have referred two people already to Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook. Grade A service. Cars.com was a very, very big help researching this dealership.

April 15, 2015

Whitney, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Thank you for your recommendation. I look forward to working with you again. Warm regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Experience at Advantage Chevrolet

by from Homer Glen Illinois |

My overall experience at Advantage Chevrolet was excellent. Salesman John Montgomery was very customer friendly,no pressure. I looked at vehicle which I was interested in (2015 Camaro SS) and John and I came to a price agreement and closed the deal. Easy transaction thanks to John.

April 14, 2015

Congratulations on your new Camaro SS! Thank you for taking the time to write about your overall experience. It is magnificent to know that John was able to provide you with the customer friendly and pressure-free service that Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook is known for. We try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Advantage chevrolet service

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

Very good fast service! Was there for oil change and tire rotation, was done in 45 minutes. Very comfortable waiting area.

April 14, 2015

Thanks Gregory for the outstanding review! We are very happy that we completed your service quickly. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best regards, John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905