Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Service 888-792-6521 Service 888-792-6521

Welcome to Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Car buying made easy!

by from Sandwich, IL |

This was my last dealership I visited after researching dealers for 2 months. I was interested in a 2500 HD and I got in touch with my salesman Freddy and he was very helpful in taking in my trade and giving me the best possible price on my new truck. The whole dealer starting at sales all the way back to service was extremely polite and professional. I know now when I need to purchase another vehicle or have anyone interested in a new or used car I'll be sure to send them to Freddy and his staff! A great bunch of people looking to make the car buying experience so easy! Thanks again guys! Steve Arch, Sandwich, IL

Great Experience!

by from Dolton, IL |

Saw a 2005 Chrylser Pacifica that was fully loaded. Made an inquiry regarding mileage listed and what was shown in the picture and got the answer I was looking for. Jim, the Internet Manager, told me that if I was interested in the vehicle to let them know and they would pull it from the lot and put it aside for me to test drive. Told them I was intersted and would be out he next day and when I got to the dealer, sure enough it was put aside. Test drove it and the only problem I found was the heating system didn't work, which they said could have gone out from the time they did the inspection to actual sale. Not a problem, Charley, my salesman, gave me a quote for what Chevy would charge to replace on one of their vehicles as a comparison of what Chrysler would charge, could accept that too. The car was the price advertised on the internet so we didn't have to haggle on the price. I made them an offer for what I thought was fair based on the condition of the car and BOOM!, the car was mine. The whole experience took about an 1.5 hours. Very pleased with my fully-loaded and I mean fully loaded Pacifica, the only features missing are, telephone syncing, navigation, seat memory and pedal adjustment, but I don't talk on the phone while driving, I know North from South, I like to change the seat occassionally and can use the cruise control so there are no complaints here. If you're looking for a vehicle, seriously consider them, they're fair with their pricing and the condition of their vehicles are just what they advertise. By the way the heating system quote was on the money when I took it to Chrysler and the repair guy said that part can be working in the morning and go out without any warning by evening. Chrysler found no problems other than the cooling system needs flushing and cabin air filter needed changing. Great experience all the way around.

Great Salesperson

by from Highland IN |

I had been looking for a car for months and no one could help me but with the help of my sales person Mr. Montemayor he was able to find exactly what I was looking for and had me approved within minutes. My experience there was just awesome, very curtious, fast and well respected, never felt pressured into buying something other than what I wanted. I will definitely be coming back here again for my next purchase in the future :)

February 9, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. It's great to hear Humberto was able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle! Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and pressure free customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook satisfied. Congratulations and enjoy your new car. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Excellent service, never once felt pressured

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

Barry took great care of me, and I felt like I was working with a friend through the whole process, not with a salesman.

February 6, 2016

We are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Barry was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

My New Equinox

by from Bolingbrook, Illinois |

I would like to thank everyone at Advantage Chevrolet in Bolingbrook for my first time buying a car on my own. They were great. My salesperson, John Montgomery, had the answers to my questions and understood what I wanted. He also made sure I fully understood the Equinox. Everyone was friendly and made me feel welcome. I would recommend Advantage to anyone. -M. Carter

February 3, 2016

Thank you for the excellent feedback and congratulations on your new Equinox! At Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook, we strive to answer every question and address every concern, and it's encouraging to know John was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. Thank you for your recommendations and we look forward to working with you again. John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

3500 Silverado

by from BB, Il |

Awesome experience last night buying a New 3500 HD. John Montgomery was super helpful and it was a speedy, painless experience ! Go see these guys for a stress free purchase! Rob Ruppert

February 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Rob! Congratulations on your new 3500 HD! The goal of the Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook team is to ensure a painless and stress free purchasing process for each of our customers. It was a pleasure to assist you and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Great Service

by from Chicago |

Great Service. Barry Khatib is your go to guy. I leased a 2016 Malibu from him and he knew every question there was to answer.

January 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new Malibu, Reginald! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It's great to know Barry was able to provide you with the knowledgeable service Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Chevrolet Equinox 2016 From Advantage Chevrolet

by from Lemont, Illinois |

I have found Advantage Chevrolet a very helpful Automobile Dealer. This is our 4th Vehicle we have purchased from Advantage.

January 20, 2016

It was a pleasure to read about your fourth car-buying experience at Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook. Congratulations on your new purchase! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Great truck buying experience

by from Aurora, IL |

Wanted to order a new 2016 Chevy Colorado diesel and visited several dealerships, I seemed to know more about the truck then most of the salespersons! John Montgomery was knowledgable and checked that the dealership had an allocation available for me to factory order. He kept me updated throughout the vehicle's production and delivery. He along with the rest of the staff from sales to finance to vehicle prep did a fantastic job! Would definitely purchase another vehicle thru Advantage

January 20, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your New Colorado! We appreciate John as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Great experience

by from Lemont |

I went there and had no intention of buying a truck but as I talked to the salesperson more and more he found a way to work out a payment that was within my budget but yet also made sure I got everything that I wanted out of my Silverado

January 16, 2016

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook. We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Enjoy your new Silverado and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905