Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Service 888-792-6521

Welcome to Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Car buying made easy!

by from Sandwich, IL |

This was my last dealership I visited after researching dealers for 2 months. I was interested in a 2500 HD and I got in touch with my salesman Freddy and he was very helpful in taking in my trade and giving me the best possible price on my new truck. The whole dealer starting at sales all the way back to service was extremely polite and professional. I know now when I need to purchase another vehicle or have anyone interested in a new or used car I'll be sure to send them to Freddy and his staff! A great bunch of people looking to make the car buying experience so easy! Thanks again guys! Steve Arch, Sandwich, IL

Buying a new truck

by from Morris Il. |

Andrea Thomas and his team were great to work with in buying my new truck. They worked hard to satisfy me in all areas of the purchase.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Woodridge, IL |

I had a very pleasant car buying experience and working with Byron was great. He was very knowledgeable about the car and spent time teaching me the features. I appreciated the friendly environment and hassle free process. The entire staff was excellent. I would recommend this dealership to my colleagues, family and friends.

Thanks Freddy!

by from Downers Grove, IL |

I was referred to Freddy and Advantage by a friend and was not disappointed. I never felt pressured to buy anything I did not want. It was quick and easy. If you want a Chevy, go see Freddy!

NEW SILVERADO

by from Lockport, Ill |

Thanks to Chuck Williams I walked out of Advantage Chevy with a great truck at a great price and a was giving a great trade in value for my old truck. GO CHUCK. If you need a new vehicle see Chuck Williams he's a straight shooter. Thanks, Jack OMalley

Great Customer Service and Open space with wi-fi .

by from Woodridge, ill |

I had a great experience with the new layout of the Service department, you just drive up next to the Service Consultant which was Erik Pieper. He listen to my concerns and gave me advise on what was NEEDED. The new waiting area is great it is open and you have Wi-Fi service. Thank you.

Chevy rocks

by from Pontiac, IL |

Everyone was extremely polite & eager to please. Working with Byron was a pleasure & felt very pleased with the purchase of my first brand new vehicle.

EXCITED!!! LOVE IT!!!! I'M ROLLING!!!

by from Boilingbrook, Il |

This was the first time EVER that I've purchased a car and I actually enjoyed it: The entire experience was pleasant and I honestly recieved great customer service from the first time I called. I saw my car online and to my suprise I called and it was still there (usually the cars I find online is never in stock when I call or go in). So here I am on the phone asking a billion questions; probably asking the same question more than once and not once did I feel like I was bothering the person on the other end. He remained pleasant, respectfully answered all my question and didn't try to hurry me off the phone. THANKS JIM GALBRAITH your patience was greatly appreciated. Then I arrived to the dealer and was promptly ESCORTED to CHARLIE WATSON. He was awesome!!! There wasn't a question I asked that he didn't have a answer to. His humor was right on point and he made my purchasing experience even more pleasing. Then it was that time. I LOVE MY CAR!!! LET'S GO FOR IT!!! So I was ESCORTED to TIMOTHY HOSEK. If he didn't explain every page and answer every question my name isn't what it is. He was so helpful and patient. Even if he was sick of me asking questions he sure didn't show it. This was the greatest team ever and they really did a great job. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EVERYTHING and I commend you guys for the experience I recieved. THANKS!!!!

Great service! Great people!

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

My husband and I have purchased our last 3 cars here (one quickly after an accident). We also have all of our service done here. They always go above an beyond for us and I can't thank them enough. Just today they were able to squeeze my 2012 Chevy Cruze in to fix not only the check engine light issue but also some recalls! I can't thank them enough for all they always do - including taking me home so I didn't have to wait at the dealership! Go here for all you buying and service needs!

A good day at the Chevy Dealer

by from Plainfield Il |

It was a very pleasant experience Byron made the complete process enjoyable. He worked with us to get us into a vehicle that fit our needs at a price that was with in our budget without any of those salesman games. I was there to help my mother in-law who is deaf buy a new car. Byron went out of his way to make feel comfortable and made sure she understood how everything worked in the car.

New Tahoe

by from Downers Grove il |

My wife and I are very satisfied with our purchase of our New Tahoe , our salesman John Montgomery was more than helpful .