Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Service 888-792-6521 Service 888-792-6521

Welcome to Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Great Service

by from Bolingbrook Il |

Got a great price on oil change, tire rotation and 27pt inspection, I was also told about what my car wil need in the near future with no pressure to do it now or at their facility!

November 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that our staff could provide pressure-free service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Best New Car Buying Experience!

by from Woodridge, IL |

I've purchased seven vehicles in the last ten years and this has been the best and smoothest experience I had buying a new vehicle. I spent over two weeks and drove over 300 miles looking for a used truck and always came home empty handed. I knew Chevy was giving out massive incentives for 2014 models so I decided to drive over since Advantage Chevy since it is five miles from my house. Byron Mendoza greeted me once I got out of my car and he was very friendly. I explained what I was looking for and he pointed me to the truck I had my eye on. He explained every option, function, and detail before we took it for a test drive. Once that was done, we worked on the numbers. The process was quick and smooth, we got to a number we both liked. I'm more than happy with my purchase and will be coming back in the future. If you want to work with anyone, ask for Byron.

November 12, 2014

Your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read, Mike! Congratulations on your new purchase! I am sure you are continuing to enjoy it. I am happy that Byron provided you with pressure-free, efficient, and well-informed customer service. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience; that's why we do everything we can to ensure each of our guests leaves our dealership behind the wheel of their dream car with the confidence that they have made the right decision by coming to Advantage Chevrolet. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us! John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Easy car buying experience

by from Bolingbrook, illinois |

It was nice not to get bomb rush when arriving at a dealership. We were able to get out of our car and walk all the to the door before being greeted by Mr. Byron Mendoza. Byron ask how could he assist us and we informed him we had an appointment a salesman name Jim. Byron tried to connect us with Jim but apparently he was busy so he asked to assist in any way. We explained what we were looking for and what we seen online and the budget we were working with. Byron made us comfortable and located the car and pulled it up for a test drive right away. Byron's explanation on the car the operation of was very precise and clear. After the test drive we went to do the paperwork and it was made simple and easy.

November 12, 2014

David and Briggette, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Byron is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

great service

by from bolingbrook illinois |

Smooth I only had one issue there was a hiccup in the gap insurance paperwork I still have to get fixed.

November 12, 2014

Kenneth, thank you for your feedback! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you! If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Great Sales Person

by from Homer Glen, IL |

My experience was great. My sales rep was Alvi and he did a great job informing me of the vehicles I was interested in but also not trying to oversell me on items I wasn't interested in.

November 11, 2014

Steven, we love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose Advantage Chevrolet. We will share your comments with Alvi and the rest of our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Never service center very clean and neat

by from Bolingbrook IL. |

Service has improved this trip very pleased. I finally got my intermintin problem fixed with my airbag system This time by service dept. properly to cover a factory warranty issue. Which I was complaining about every time I had a oil change. Service rep made sure it was fixed this time around. So it just doesn't come on 2 days later like it was before

November 8, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We are sincerely pleased to know that our staff's efforts have made the difference in your service experience, and he is a valuable team member, indeed. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Thank you again! John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Great experience!

by from Westmont IL |

We came in for a used car and left in a brand new Chevy Spark. Byron made the experience so easy. It was a pleasure to work with him.

November 4, 2014

Thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that Byron could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty and enjoy your new Spark! John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

EXCELLENT!

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

I got another new Chevy last night and could not be more pleased. This is not the first time I have done business at Advantage, I average a new car about every three years, and I keep going back and it keeps getting better. Through all the years and car purchases John Montgomery has been my sales person. I could go on and on about the great Chevrolet automobiles, the great dealership and of course John Montgomery but the fact that I go back time and again speaks for itself. Excellent!

November 4, 2014

Steve, first I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. John's sales excellence is always consistent and I'm glad that your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we'll continue to provide great service! John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Service Department Advatage Chevrolet Bolingbrook

by from Bolingbrook Illinois |

Workin with Erik Piper in the sevice Dept. is fantastic. He always gets things done and he is a consumate professional. He is a keeper and should be running that place in the furture.

November 4, 2014

Philip, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for giving us helpful feedback! We're glad that Erik and the rest of the Advantage Chevrolet service team were able to repair your car to your standards. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905

Will definitely visit again!

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

Hello, the facility is so clean and the workers are very nice and respectful. The only minus I have is that I put a request in online on a Monday for a Wednesday appt and never received a call back to confirm or provide an alternate date. I end up calling on the following Monday to inquire. I think it was just an oversight and I was a little disappointed but I was glad I was only coming in for an oil change. During the visit, I was told about a recall that I wasnt aware of, so I appreciate them letting me know and taking care of it. Thanks much,

November 3, 2014

We're glad to hear that your service visit went so well, Cindy! It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. John Fischer | General Manager | 630-226-3905