Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Service 888-792-6521

Welcome to Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Good news for car blues

by from Bolingbrook il |

Advantage chevrolet has been my car shop since moving to Bolingbrook a few years back. Doug, Samantha, Erik and all the great service guys have been taking care of my vehicles, getting them back on the road after a breakdown with quality, speed , courtesy and very reasonable prices. Well as life would have it (and the fact that I really ask alot of my suv with the work I put it through) my vehicle gave up. Sure the guys could have put her back on the road (for way less then I thought it would've been), but I decided it was time for a replacement. The sales staff is top notch in my book. Andre, Humberto and Tim listened to my needs, they found me a beautiful Equinox that wasn't more or less than I needed (including pricing and payments) completely hassle free and the wife loves what I drove home in, which earns the guys another five stars in my book. So if your looking buy a vehicle or get some mainenace work done, you should give Advantages team a chance to help you out. I'm sure you'll find it well worth it as I did.

Great People To Do Business With

by from Joliet, IL |

The sales and finance staff (Freddy & Walter) were excellent to work with. There was no haggling on the price and I left with a new vehicle which was my ultimate goal and didn't have to settle for less. I would definitely recommend Advantage Chevrolet to anyone who is looking for a new car and doesn't want to go through the normal hassle buying a car brings.

Great service

by from Romeoville, IL |

Friendly advisors. Work was done as stated. Great job. Hopefully my 2001 Cavalier lasts 1.5 to 2 more years. Looking at the Cruze if it's still around in 2014. FYI, Your in competition with the Dodge Dart.

Great Experience

by from Woodridge, Il |

I gave all great reviews because I went in with no hope because of my situation and Byron was awesome. He and the rest of the staff we worked with went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. We walked out with a brand new 2013 Malibu and I can say we love our car and the great experience we received while at Advantage Chevrolet. If you want a new car and you want a sales person who will cater to your needs and make sure your happy see Byron M. He will take great care of you.

Friendly faces and great service

by from Romeoville Il |

After several dealerships wanted an extremely high down payment for the SUV I wanted I came to Advantage and was greeted by Freddy, he was extremely polite and after listening to me complain about my experiences at the other delerships, the first SUV he brought out was the one I was actually looking for, even the color. Freddy and Khaalis worked extremely hard to get me in the SUV, after some negotiating, they were able to assist me in gettting the car I wanted, with an affordable down payment and a car note that was lower than I was prepared to pay. THANKS YOU BOTH, for assisting me and being so very helpful, I truly appreciate it.

Helpfull

by from romeoville |

Everyone was nice and easy to work with, made car buying easy

friendly and fair

by from bolingbrook,il |

Advantage Chevrolet in Bolingbrook il was a friendly and fair experience. We highly recommend to anyone who wants to have a positive car buying experience with being hassled. We enjoy our new Equinox!!!

Excellent!!!!

by from Chicago, Il |

Loss for words, so i'm just going to say Andre Thomas got me into my First brand new car a 2013 Chevy Cruz and with my credit....without even asking about a co-signer. I was only there maybe 2 hrs i walked in sad and un-sure and walked out with a new car and a smile!!! Thanks Andre and a Big Thanks to Khaalis Alexander also for taking care of me, i was referred by someone so i will be telling everyone about Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook!!! :)

Great buying experience will definitively be back

by from Wilmington, IL |

I bought a 2013 Chevy Cruze from Barry at Advantage Chevy in Bolingbrook and I couldn't be happier. Everything went smoothly and I got the car I wanted at a reasonable price. See you when its time to buy a new car again.

Couldn't ask for a better car buying experience!

by from Lockport, IL |

I was looking to buy a New Chevy Equinox when I came across an ad on cars.com. I called the dealer to see if the price was the same in store as it was online. They said that it was and I am more than welcome to come in and take a look. An hour later I was test driving the car. Freddy was my salesman and he was one of the best I have ever talked to. He was honest, straight forward and really just a nice guy that made the whole process very pleasant. I heard many horror stories about car shopping and this experience was far from that. I would buy a car from Freddy and Advantage again. Thanks so much for a great experience and a great car. I LOVE IT!