Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Service 888-792-6521

Welcome to Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Great Service Team

by from Yorkville, IL |

The Service Department at Advantage Chevrolet is always responsive and professional. I moved to the Chicagoland area 5 years ago with a high mileage 2001 GMC Denali XL. I came to trust a particular mechanic/technician, (Brian) and who is able to confidently repair any problem and accurately forecast potential mechanical issues. In addition, each of the men and women on the Service Desk are always prompt and professional in explaining both the estimates and completed work to enhance the experience. Let's face it, no one likes to have to spend money on their vehicles, but when you do, it's the employees at the dealership who can improve the experience by how they treat you. The Team at Advantage Chevrolet in Bolingbrook, does a great job in each of these areas.

Advantage Helps us out again!

by from Bolingbrook,IL |

Brough in our 2004 TrailBlazer in for MAJOR repair work. Within an hour, Doug called us back with the results of the inspection and how much it would cost for the repairs. I like that, up front about how much the repairs will cost. HONESTY! I LIKE THAT! Doug was extremely helpful, and friendly! The facility was in tip top shape and CLEAN!!! The truck repairs did not take long and was ready when he had promised us it would be later in the afternoon. I will definitely go back for repair work at Advantage!

Charlie Watson is the best!

by from Wheaton |

I first bought a car from Charlie Watson in 2003. Over the next 10 years we bought 10 cars from Charlie, at advantage chevy in Bolingbrook. My children and parents all drive cars bought from Charlie. If your in the market for a car, give Charlie a call. See for yourself why I've bought 10 cars from him as well as referred many. You will also understand why he has a wall full of employee of the month and employee of the year plaques. You won't go wrong by calling Charlie Watson.!!!

Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook is Top Notch!!

by from Morris, IL |

My wife and I could not be more thoroughly impressed with our vehicle buying experience than we were at Advantage Chevrolet Bolingbrook today(4-11-12). Just a little over a week ago I was involved in an automobile accident where my vehicle was totalled. Needless to say it has been a stressful and depressing week trying to cope with injuries from the accident and being without a vehicle of my own. That all changed the moment I stepped out of my borrowed vehicle at Advantage Chevrolet. The weather was cold with drizzling rain but that did not keep Sales Consultant Freddy Pantoja from greeting my wife and I outside with a warm inviting smile, handshake, and welcome. That made a huge impression on me right from the start and it showed just how much class Freddy and this dealership has. He made us feel like they wanted our business. Once he led us to his cozy office, we got down to business. We had done our homework and knew exactly what vehicle we wanted and we conveyed it to him. At no time did he try to upsell us into something we didn't want. From that point Freddy took over, professionally leading us through the whole buying process while answering all of our questions competently both in the office and during our test drive. I might add that Freddy has an incredible sense of humor that made us feel totally at ease. He's a pleasure to be around. We were thrilled when he was able to get us a better interest rate than our own credit union was willing to give us at a payment that is within our budget!! Eventually Freddy turned us over to Finance Manager Tim Hosek who is a close 2nd place to Freddy in the contest for the friendliest guy on the planet :) Tim really had to go out of his way and jump through hoops to get our complicated financing situation resolved as we had just refinanced the vehicle, I crashed, a month earlier so checks were still in the mail and the not yet updated credit report was deceiving. However Tim worked his magic and made the deal happen. Through my questions and his knowledgeable answers Tim was also able to get us the GAP insurance and bumper to bumper warranty that would fit our situation the best. In summary, we could not be happier with our first ever "new" vehicle purchase and it's all because of Advantage Chevrolet Bolingbrook and its great staff. I know where we will be buying our next vehicle when the time comes again!!! James & Cristina Van Bibber P.S. - We thought it was very nice of Charlie Watson, who we had bought used vehicles from twice before at Advantage Chevrolet Bolingbrook, to stop in to say hello-----that's the epitome of a class act!!

Truck I hated I now love

by from Randolph, nebraska |

My husband and I bought a dodge Truck from another mmc location we have owned it for 6 years. We were very disappointed to learn 6 mths to owning it the heat didn't work on the passenger side of the truck ;( but we had not needed it so didn't know this till 6 mths after purchase. We lived with it this way for years and I froze in the winter time! I hated driving his truck! We drove to the lot in lincoln looking for a new suburban for me. When the sales manager came out. We told him of our disappointment with our last vehicle we had bought. He said bring it in and it will be fixed at no cost to you. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It took us a few months to get our vehicles arranged so we could take it in. When we did it was fixed. This weekend was the first trip we had taken in our truck as a family. We couldn't believe how warm our truck was. Thank you for fixing a vehicle that I was very disappointed in to now a vehicle I love to be in!!!!! I just wish we had done this sooner maybe the truck would have more than 60,000 miles on it :) a huge Thank You!!!! For taking the time to care about a old customer! The only reason I docked u on repairs is it took us 4 weeks and many phone calls to get the truck back. Which was very frustrating. Otherwise I would give you all a 5 rating!

Happy New Customer

by from Chicago,Il |

Advantage Chevrolet get's an A for customer service. From the time I stepped out of my car Byron Mendoza was there to greet and assist me. He wasn't pushy like most salesmen. Buying a car from him was like shopping with a friend. I am happy to say that I am now the proud owner of a 2014 Impala. Thanks Byron!

Good news for car blues

by from Bolingbrook il |

Advantage chevrolet has been my car shop since moving to Bolingbrook a few years back. Doug, Samantha, Erik and all the great service guys have been taking care of my vehicles, getting them back on the road after a breakdown with quality, speed , courtesy and very reasonable prices. Well as life would have it (and the fact that I really ask alot of my suv with the work I put it through) my vehicle gave up. Sure the guys could have put her back on the road (for way less then I thought it would've been), but I decided it was time for a replacement. The sales staff is top notch in my book. Andre, Humberto and Tim listened to my needs, they found me a beautiful Equinox that wasn't more or less than I needed (including pricing and payments) completely hassle free and the wife loves what I drove home in, which earns the guys another five stars in my book. So if your looking buy a vehicle or get some mainenace work done, you should give Advantages team a chance to help you out. I'm sure you'll find it well worth it as I did.

Great People To Do Business With

by from Joliet, IL |

The sales and finance staff (Freddy & Walter) were excellent to work with. There was no haggling on the price and I left with a new vehicle which was my ultimate goal and didn't have to settle for less. I would definitely recommend Advantage Chevrolet to anyone who is looking for a new car and doesn't want to go through the normal hassle buying a car brings.

Great service

by from Romeoville, IL |

Friendly advisors. Work was done as stated. Great job. Hopefully my 2001 Cavalier lasts 1.5 to 2 more years. Looking at the Cruze if it's still around in 2014. FYI, Your in competition with the Dodge Dart.

Great Experience

by from Woodridge, Il |

I gave all great reviews because I went in with no hope because of my situation and Byron was awesome. He and the rest of the staff we worked with went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. We walked out with a brand new 2013 Malibu and I can say we love our car and the great experience we received while at Advantage Chevrolet. If you want a new car and you want a sales person who will cater to your needs and make sure your happy see Byron M. He will take great care of you.