Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Service 888-792-6521

Welcome to Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Love Advantage Chevrolet

by from Plainfield IL |

We have purchased 4 family vehicles here at advantage Chevrolet. Everyone is very friendly, Alvaro is very professional he helps us all the time. I've taken my vehicles for oil changes & the customer service department is very good always satisfied when I go.

Alvaro Bello "Alvi" - Exceptional Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a 2012 Chevy Traverse from Alvaro. This is the 2nd car I've personally bought from him. I called him earlier in the week to let him know I'd be in on Saturday and on a very tight schedule. Alvaro had the vehicle I was interested in. He was courteous as always, very knowledgeable and well versed on the options of the Traverse. He has a sense of humor - makes the visit all the more pleasant. Alvaro is a good listener which makes him a great salesman. It's not just about the sale - it's about what makes sense. Thx Alvaro! P.S. He met my time constraints as well ....

great service

by from romeoville il |

Charlie was great I had a very good experience with him my family recommened him and he did a good job explaining everything. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Great expeirence review for charlie watson

by from Romeoville Il |

I had a great shopping experience at Advantage Chevorlet in Bolingbrook. My sales consultant Charlie Watson was very friendly and accomodating. I would definatley reccomend your dealership to anyone looking for a great used car and a welcoming experience.

Awesome sauce

by from Hobart, IN |

Charley was very helpful and wasn't bothered by the three children I brought with me. He was knowledgabel and helped me get the best offer on my used car. I will be back there if I need to buy a new car.

Will buy here again.

by from Plainfield, IL |

Superb buying experience! Joe knows his trucks and actually made the car buying experience fun. Price was as advertised and no gimmicks. Joe & Khaalis are a credit to this dealership.

New Truck Purchase

by from South Bend, IN |

My name is Kathy Misukanis, and my husband, Terry, and I drove from South Bend, IN to Bolingbrook to purchase a 2012 Chevy Silverado 2500HD that we found on autotrader.com. The internet manager, Jim Galbraith, was awesome in answering all our questions about said truck via email before we made the drive over. Once there, John Montgomery handled the sale and he was terrific as well. The treatment we received during the sale was outstanding and they made sure the truck was ready to go for the drive back to South Bend. Thanks again for such superior customer service and we would definitely recommend this dealership, John and Jim to anyone considering a new or used vehicle!

Advantage made the experience easy!!!

by from Plainfield IL. |

The experience was quick and easy!!! I would recommend Advantage to friends and family. My inlaws have purchased from this dealer for years. I'm sure we all will do business in the future with Advantage!

awesome staff

by from coal city, il |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Advantage Chevrolet in Bolingbrook. I was very pleased with the staff. They were all very helpful and friendly. Charlie Watson was an excellent salesman and I am going to recommend him to friends and family. I will also return for future car purchases.

Friendly Sales Team

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

I went to Advantage Chevy in Bolingbrook when I was looking for a new car. Barry met me outside when I arrived and was very friendly and helpful from the start. I was nervous because this was my first time dealing with a sales person at a car dealership, but he made me feel comfortable while I was there. After deciding to purchase from Chevy, the rest of the team was also very friendly and informative when answering my questions and descibing the services offered by Chevy. Since I have had the car, I have received calls from Barry and Alvaro to see how I am doing with my new car, which made me feel good because it shows that the team does not forget their customers once they leave. I also had a few questions about the protection package I purchased and I was able to call and receive answers. Part of the reason I came back to the Chevy in Bolingbrook after I had done some browsing of other cars was the service I received on my first visit there.