Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

New 866-687-3693
Used 888-557-5456
Service 888-792-6521

Welcome to Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Advantage made the experience easy!!!

by from Plainfield IL. |

The experience was quick and easy!!! I would recommend Advantage to friends and family. My inlaws have purchased from this dealer for years. I'm sure we all will do business in the future with Advantage!

awesome staff

by from coal city, il |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Advantage Chevrolet in Bolingbrook. I was very pleased with the staff. They were all very helpful and friendly. Charlie Watson was an excellent salesman and I am going to recommend him to friends and family. I will also return for future car purchases.

Friendly Sales Team

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

I went to Advantage Chevy in Bolingbrook when I was looking for a new car. Barry met me outside when I arrived and was very friendly and helpful from the start. I was nervous because this was my first time dealing with a sales person at a car dealership, but he made me feel comfortable while I was there. After deciding to purchase from Chevy, the rest of the team was also very friendly and informative when answering my questions and descibing the services offered by Chevy. Since I have had the car, I have received calls from Barry and Alvaro to see how I am doing with my new car, which made me feel good because it shows that the team does not forget their customers once they leave. I also had a few questions about the protection package I purchased and I was able to call and receive answers. Part of the reason I came back to the Chevy in Bolingbrook after I had done some browsing of other cars was the service I received on my first visit there.

"ALVIE" BELLO GREAT SALEMAN / GOOD SALE EXPERIECE

by from BOLINGBROOK,ILL |

ALVARO BELLO WAS MY SALESMAN. I FOUND HIM TO BE VERY INFORMATIVE, PERSONABLE,AND A PERSON I WOULD TRUST AND ENJOY DOING BUSINESS WITH.I AM TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH MY EQUINOX AND THE WHOLE BUYING EXPERIENCE.

Great Experience- highly recommend- ask for Chuck!

by from Plainfield, IL |

We arrived at the dealership on an early Saturday afternoon, Chuck immediately came out and introduced himself to us, as we knew what vehicle we were looking for he showed us to our vehicle of choice, discussed options on the vehicle and was able to show us right away what we were looking for. Within 30 minutes we were test driving the vehicle and he answered the few questions we had about the vehicle. Chuck was very knowledgeable, friendly and made the buying process painless. Within a few hours we were able to leave the lot in our brand new 2012 Chevy Traverse. As this was our first time purchasing a brand new vehicle it was extremely painless and a true pleasure doing business with both Chuck and Advantage Chevrolet. Less than a week after buying Chuck followed up with us and made sure that we had no questions and were pleased with our 'new' car.

Great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

We had a wonderful experience. Our salesman, Charlie, was so honest and friendly from the beginning. He seemed to understand what we were looking for and was receptive to all requests and questions that we presented. Thank you Charlie, we love our car!

Amazing Service and Very Helpful Staff!

by from Chicago IL |

When going to Advantage Chevrolet, I didn't know if I would be able to purchase a car but I knew I wanted to look and hoped for the best. John Montgomery came outside and asked what I was looking for and after giving him the details he asked if we would like to go for a test drive. After a number of my questions were answered I said I wanted to see if I could get a loan. Rock, Joe, said he would do anything he could to get me a new car and he wasn't lying. He took the time to ask me about what I thought I could afford and spend about an hour talking with different banks trying to get me the best rate. Not only did I leave with a new car but I ended up with a car payment that was less, per month, than my 2004 that I had for 5 years. Great service, Great people, Great car...couldn't be happier!

Never going back

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

My experience at Advantage in Bolingbrook was horrible. The 3 salesman I tried to work with were pushy, rude, and unwilling to work with you. They do not let you test-drive cars, they have to drive them, and when I just wanted to look they were still following me around. At least they started it up for me... Never again.

Advantage Chevrolet Bolingbrook

by from Bolingbrook |

I was accepted for a loan with a specified rate and amount for a car on their lot through roadloans. I even called ahead and notified Jim the sales manager that I had this approval and that I'm going to look at a specific car. Upon arrival, Jim tells me they do not accept road loans and that he can get me a better rate through their lenders. I hesitantly agreed, so they ran my credit. They did NOT get me a better rate, and they used every opportunity to play with numbers and try to take advantage of me. They also rediculously low-balled my trade by $3000 less then the lowest KBB value! I will never do buisiness here again & I would not recommend them. They are one of THOSE dealerships with unscrupulous tactics.

Easy and honest buying experience!

by from Romeoville, IL |

I wanted to buy my first car, but was affraid of the "car buying experience" my friends and family have had. So, I went on line first: I received an email and a friendly phone call from Jim Galbraith. He made it seem like I knew him all my life. When I went into look at the Cruze there was no pressure. Everyone was great. I came back with my Dad the next day and he was saying how surprize he was. I love my Chevy Cruze! Thank You Advantage Chevrolet, A Customer for life! Angela