Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

New 866-687-3693
Used 888-557-5456
Service 888-792-6521

Welcome to Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Friendly faces and great service

by from Romeoville Il |

After several dealerships wanted an extremely high down payment for the SUV I wanted I came to Advantage and was greeted by Freddy, he was extremely polite and after listening to me complain about my experiences at the other delerships, the first SUV he brought out was the one I was actually looking for, even the color. Freddy and Khaalis worked extremely hard to get me in the SUV, after some negotiating, they were able to assist me in gettting the car I wanted, with an affordable down payment and a car note that was lower than I was prepared to pay. THANKS YOU BOTH, for assisting me and being so very helpful, I truly appreciate it.

Helpfull

by from romeoville |

Everyone was nice and easy to work with, made car buying easy

friendly and fair

by from bolingbrook,il |

Advantage Chevrolet in Bolingbrook il was a friendly and fair experience. We highly recommend to anyone who wants to have a positive car buying experience with being hassled. We enjoy our new Equinox!!!

Excellent!!!!

by from Chicago, Il |

Loss for words, so i'm just going to say Andre Thomas got me into my First brand new car a 2013 Chevy Cruz and with my credit....without even asking about a co-signer. I was only there maybe 2 hrs i walked in sad and un-sure and walked out with a new car and a smile!!! Thanks Andre and a Big Thanks to Khaalis Alexander also for taking care of me, i was referred by someone so i will be telling everyone about Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook!!! :)

Great buying experience will definitively be back

by from Wilmington, IL |

I bought a 2013 Chevy Cruze from Barry at Advantage Chevy in Bolingbrook and I couldn't be happier. Everything went smoothly and I got the car I wanted at a reasonable price. See you when its time to buy a new car again.

Couldn't ask for a better car buying experience!

by from Lockport, IL |

I was looking to buy a New Chevy Equinox when I came across an ad on cars.com. I called the dealer to see if the price was the same in store as it was online. They said that it was and I am more than welcome to come in and take a look. An hour later I was test driving the car. Freddy was my salesman and he was one of the best I have ever talked to. He was honest, straight forward and really just a nice guy that made the whole process very pleasant. I heard many horror stories about car shopping and this experience was far from that. I would buy a car from Freddy and Advantage again. Thanks so much for a great experience and a great car. I LOVE IT!

great dealership

by from Essex, Il |

We bought a vehicle there a little over a year ago from Andre and so it was like going to visit a friend.

Friendly and helpful service

by from Bolingbrook, Illinois |

My husband and I went to Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook because we were interested in a used car we seen online. Unfortunately, it had been sold by the time we arrived, but with Brian's help, we were able to find an even better deal than we were initially considering! The customer service was very informative, helpful and above all, we didn't feel as if we were being haggled or pressured into something we didn't want. If you are anything like me and love getting into a new car, but dread even walking into a car dealership, I would highly recommend stopping by Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook because it was an enjoyable and stress free experience.

Brand new Equinox from Advantage Chevrolet

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

I've been bringing my 2011 Terrain to Advantage for service since new and I can't speak highly enough about their service department. Then when it came time to buy a car we went to Advantage and Nohe helped us greatly. He presented us with a deal we could not pass up. Deal was fair and we were listened to when it came to what we needed and what we could afford.

This Dealership is the best

by from Romeoville IL |

Everybody at this darelership has been very helpful and also very nice. I would tell my family and friends about This dealership. Andre is a great sale person. He makes you feel very special. We bought a new truck last year so this year it was my turn to get a new car. I'm gald I got to test drive both the 2012 and 2013 Traverse. I really like the 2013 much better.