Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

New 866-687-3693
Used 888-557-5456
Service 888-792-6521

Welcome to Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Great expeirence review for charlie watson

by from Romeoville Il |

I had a great shopping experience at Advantage Chevorlet in Bolingbrook. My sales consultant Charlie Watson was very friendly and accomodating. I would definatley reccomend your dealership to anyone looking for a great used car and a welcoming experience.

Awesome sauce

by from Hobart, IN |

Charley was very helpful and wasn't bothered by the three children I brought with me. He was knowledgabel and helped me get the best offer on my used car. I will be back there if I need to buy a new car.

Will buy here again.

by from Plainfield, IL |

Superb buying experience! Joe knows his trucks and actually made the car buying experience fun. Price was as advertised and no gimmicks. Joe & Khaalis are a credit to this dealership.

New Truck Purchase

by from South Bend, IN |

My name is Kathy Misukanis, and my husband, Terry, and I drove from South Bend, IN to Bolingbrook to purchase a 2012 Chevy Silverado 2500HD that we found on autotrader.com. The internet manager, Jim Galbraith, was awesome in answering all our questions about said truck via email before we made the drive over. Once there, John Montgomery handled the sale and he was terrific as well. The treatment we received during the sale was outstanding and they made sure the truck was ready to go for the drive back to South Bend. Thanks again for such superior customer service and we would definitely recommend this dealership, John and Jim to anyone considering a new or used vehicle!

Advantage made the experience easy!!!

by from Plainfield IL. |

The experience was quick and easy!!! I would recommend Advantage to friends and family. My inlaws have purchased from this dealer for years. I'm sure we all will do business in the future with Advantage!

awesome staff

by from coal city, il |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Advantage Chevrolet in Bolingbrook. I was very pleased with the staff. They were all very helpful and friendly. Charlie Watson was an excellent salesman and I am going to recommend him to friends and family. I will also return for future car purchases.

Friendly Sales Team

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

I went to Advantage Chevy in Bolingbrook when I was looking for a new car. Barry met me outside when I arrived and was very friendly and helpful from the start. I was nervous because this was my first time dealing with a sales person at a car dealership, but he made me feel comfortable while I was there. After deciding to purchase from Chevy, the rest of the team was also very friendly and informative when answering my questions and descibing the services offered by Chevy. Since I have had the car, I have received calls from Barry and Alvaro to see how I am doing with my new car, which made me feel good because it shows that the team does not forget their customers once they leave. I also had a few questions about the protection package I purchased and I was able to call and receive answers. Part of the reason I came back to the Chevy in Bolingbrook after I had done some browsing of other cars was the service I received on my first visit there.

"ALVIE" BELLO GREAT SALEMAN / GOOD SALE EXPERIECE

by from BOLINGBROOK,ILL |

ALVARO BELLO WAS MY SALESMAN. I FOUND HIM TO BE VERY INFORMATIVE, PERSONABLE,AND A PERSON I WOULD TRUST AND ENJOY DOING BUSINESS WITH.I AM TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH MY EQUINOX AND THE WHOLE BUYING EXPERIENCE.

Great Experience- highly recommend- ask for Chuck!

by from Plainfield, IL |

We arrived at the dealership on an early Saturday afternoon, Chuck immediately came out and introduced himself to us, as we knew what vehicle we were looking for he showed us to our vehicle of choice, discussed options on the vehicle and was able to show us right away what we were looking for. Within 30 minutes we were test driving the vehicle and he answered the few questions we had about the vehicle. Chuck was very knowledgeable, friendly and made the buying process painless. Within a few hours we were able to leave the lot in our brand new 2012 Chevy Traverse. As this was our first time purchasing a brand new vehicle it was extremely painless and a true pleasure doing business with both Chuck and Advantage Chevrolet. Less than a week after buying Chuck followed up with us and made sure that we had no questions and were pleased with our 'new' car.

Great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

We had a wonderful experience. Our salesman, Charlie, was so honest and friendly from the beginning. He seemed to understand what we were looking for and was receptive to all requests and questions that we presented. Thank you Charlie, we love our car!