Sommer's Automotive

7211 W Mequon Rd, Mequon, WI 53092

New 866-906-4359
Used 877-837-4750
Service 866-586-6279

Wisconsin's #1 Subaru Dealer and Premier Buick/GMC dealer. Used Car Superstore!

Buying process was smooth and painless

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Gordy was great, met him on my lunch to test drive the car, came back that evening to sign the paperwork. He understood and took to heart my expecations and budget. I will recommend Sommers to my friends and family.

GREAT service

by from Mequon, WI |

I had extremely positive experiences within two days. My iPhone kept losing connection, after about 20 attempts at following the guidance, I couldn't figure out how to reconnect it. I stopped in and one of your salesmen, Dan, came right out and because he had an iPhone knew the tricks that were needed. Also asked if I needed any other assistance. The next day I had my first flat tire ever after 40+ years of driving. I called Sommers and from my first phone call to working with Gary Mortag the experience was incredibly professional and pleasant. A road side assistance truck (Grube's) was at my vehicle within 15 minutes. My tire was changed and the flat taken to Sommers. I promptly received a call that my tire that had less than 700 miles on it, couldn't be saved. I was given a quote and had my new tire installed the next morning. Thanks to Gary and Dan I will sing your praises if anyone asks about auto service and Buick dealerships.

Seth Duhnke

by from Cedarburg |

Seth is great! If only all car dealers were like him, the world would be a better place.

Efficient Service

by from Mequon Wisconsin |

Sommers Auto is a very friendly, organized, efficient car dealership. I appreciate the clean and accommodating waiting area, and the service managers strive to complete all service in a timely manner.

Great service......Nice facility

by from mequon wi. |

I have always bought my GMC trucks through Bob fish in west bend, So this is the first time i have dealt with sommers.bob fish always did a great job although with the 70 mile round trip you guys being a gmc dealer just made way more sense as i live near the holy hill area and work on 76th and bradly.As far as i could see the service was done well. And will plan future service with Sommers .I did notice that the wash job was skunk like .........meaning i had a unwashed stripe about 4-6 inches right thru the center of my truck that didnt look washed. Black trucks show all!!!! could have been due to cold weather,ect. All said everything was done well.

Sommers gmc rocks

by from Hastings mn |

GMC service guys are the best. In town for holidays, had truck issues. Bring it in we'll see if we can get to it, no guarantees as they had no available appointments. Gary calls me and says come get this truck, all fixed up, and surprise....we washed it too! Top notch guys! I'll be back to buy some new wheels when it's time for a new Sierra. Thanks again!!!

Thrilled wil my new purchase

by from Mequon Wisconsin |

I worked with Stu and purchased a 2012 preowned Verona. I was very pleased with the purchase and the purchase was actually accomplished very quickly. For me it was a one stop shop and that was very important from a convenience stand point. I felt I received a great deal and that I was treated as a valued customer.

Crean car

by from Mequon WI |

The staff was very friendly and professional. Service performed was very nicely done and the dealership was well taken care of.

Horrible service from GMC service

by from Mequoin WI |

I have a GM car recall for key ignition free recently, after I drove to there they asked me to give them the car key then they went to my car and destroy my car, my car completely can NOT turn on, then request me to pay $100 for diagnostic fee $100 and repair about $500-1000, or will push my car outside to the snow for tow under my expense, I have to let them push my car outside the building when it was storm and 10 degree. I then complain to GM customer service they told the different story and lie all the detail to them, what a nightmare and horrible experience....don't go there if you want to avoid that nightmare

Great speedy service

by from Mequon, Wisconsin |

Everyone at Sommer's is very nice to work with. They worked very hard to get my truck completed in time for me to take it on my trip to northern Wisconsin through the early season snow. Excellent service as always. Thank you.

Friendly people, great service

by from Fredonia,Wi. |

The experience was great as always. I have been a customer for many years and have recommended Sommers every chance I can for sales and service. Keep up the great work.