Bob Fish Buick GMC

Service 866-794-3839

Since 1981 Over 30 Years in Service

Great service

by from Hartford Wi |

My experience was pretty straight forward. I told my salesmen what I wanted, we discussed what trucks he had in stock and and we made a deal on a truck I felt that I got a good deal on.

Typical Cardealership Without Consideration

by from Elm Grove, WI |

After spending weeks corresponding with this dealership and solidifying an agreeable price, my husband and I traveled 45 minutes to the dealership to pick up our car. Upon arrival, we test drove the vehicle and were shortly thereafter informed the price previously quoted to us was not available as we did not qualify for the incentives included. When we commented to the salesmen that he was fully aware of which incentives we did and did not qualify for, he said he was aware we did not qualify but quoted us the price to show us what the lowest offer would be as that is what other dealerships do. It is disappointing that this dealership blatantly misrepresented the price quote and still made us drive across several cities to be told they were being dishonest. While I am saddened that I do not have a new vehicle as anticipated, I am more saddened that this dealership utilizes dishonest practices and treats people as insignificant. Please think twice before investing with this dealership.

The 2014 Encore is great

by from West Bend, WI |

The staff at Bob Fish were very freindly and competent. Since I bought my new car over the Memorial Day weekend I did have to go back to the dealership the next day after I picked the car up to get my plates and other items I was promised when I thought everything was going to be done the day I picked the car up.

Great Service

by from Hartford, WI |

Dropped the car off at 7:30 and it was done before 12:00 which was much quicker then we thought. great job. don

Bob Fish Service

by from West bend Wi |

Willie did a great job getting car fixed fast. He was able to arrange a drop off and pick up at my office

What did I pay for?

by from West Bend, WI |

Having recently transferred to West Bend, I didn't know anything about the local dealers. I chose Bob Fish and was amazed at the gap between the state of the art, competitive dealers of my home state, and this .....DUMP!

Service Performed

by from West Bend, WI |

Friendly personnel. I received excellent service from all the staff at Bob Fish. My car was ready for my scheduled pick up time. The service department went over the routine oil change sheet with me. The owners were close by in case I had any questions or comments. From the minute I arrived at the dealership, someone was always available to answer any questions I had. The showroom and service area were very clean, and neat. Thank you.

Responsive, reliable repairs:clean organized place

by from West Bend, Wisconsin |

OUr service manager, Gary, was coureous and prompt to set up an appointment.. Our Acadia was repaired by the designa- ted time originally specified.. We feel very comfortable taking our vehicles in to Bob Fish for any ser- vice work...Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Service

by from West Bend, WI |

Steve Biestle did another outstanding job for me. He continues to provide excellent maintenance workmanship time after time. Bob Fish truly has a gem of a mechanic having Steve on their staff. I hope employees such as Steve are taken care of and maybe even offered a bonus once in a while for his dedication to Bob Fish and their customers. Remember a company is only as good as the people they employ! The main reason I take my vehicles to Bob Fish is because I know my vehicles are in good hands with Steve and I trust him. Thank you, Pat Cressey

accommodating to customer needs

by from West Bend, WI |

Gary is always willing to accommodate his customer needs by getting them in for their services as soon as possible. Always happy with service and he answers all of our questions. Thanks!

Great Service for our GMC Acadia

by from West Bend, Wisconsin |

Your service department went above and beyond our expectations to provide us with excellent service to our Acadia at a reasonable price. A special 'Thank You' to Randy Schuler for all the service he provided. He is a true customer advocate.