Russ Darrow Toyota Scion

2700 W Washington St, West Bend, WI 53095

New 888-307-2932
Used 888-227-5203
Service 866-799-6708

Experience the Darrow Difference Today!

Painless used car shopping

by from Wisconsin Rapids,WI |

We found a 2010 Toyota Camry online, unfortunatly it was sold when we got to the dealership. When we walked in there were several sales people waiting to help however we had communicated with Phil Smith online and over the phone so we asked to work with him. They gave us a fair trade on our 2008 Scion and we feel we now have an almost new Toyota Certified vehicle that will hopefully serve us well for years to come. The entire process was as painless as buying a used car can be. Everyone was friendly and we felt no pressure to buy any additional services etc. . We would certainly do business with them again, but hopefully won't need to for some time!

Russ Darrow Toyota is awsome!!!!!

by from Oshkosh WI |

This was one of the most pleasant experiences we have had.  They helped me find the perfect, affordable, and safe vehicle, and Based on what I told them I was looking for they found the perfect car for me! I will be returning to Russ Darrow in the future

Good experience, for the most part.

by from West Bend, WI |

We had a great experience with our sales guy when we bought our 2009 Toyota Yaris. He was very helpful and made the process painless. Our experience with the finance guy was quite poor. In fact, he was outright rude for the way he treated us. After saying no three times to wanting an extended warranty contract, my wife and I looked at each other and laughed when asked for a fourth time. We laughed at the situation...not him. The finance guy proceeded to tell us that he gets offended all the time in his job - specifically because we laughed at him (calling us rude because we laughed at him)...and he still tried to sell us the extended warranty! We nearly walked out - in hind sight...we should have.

Russ Darrow Toyota Scion responded to this review

May 27, 2015

Thanks for the response...I can assure you we will review our processes and attempt to meet yours and all customers expectations in the future and I will personally meet with the finance manager you met with and counsel him on better customer service....please contact me with any concerns. Danny Shutts, General Manager

Excellent sales team at Russ Darrow

by from Manitowoc WI |

I wanted to say thank you again to Russ Darrow My salesperson was very patient and helpful in explaining how everything worked.  I would highly recommend Russ Darow Once again the Russ Darrow team delivered a great deal for an excellent car!

Russ Darrow Toyota Scion responded to this review

May 27, 2015

thank you so much for taking the time to rate us..we are proud of our team and it's great to get positive feedback from our great customers!! Danny Shutts, General Manager

service is very fast at Russ Darrow

by from Wausau WI |

Everytime I come in to Russ Darrow I receive great service.  The whole buying experience here was pleasant and professional. I will be returning to Russ Darrow in the future They answered all questions I had.

Gonna miss these guys!

by from West Bend, WI |

We have bought 2 vehicles in the past and have had both serviced by this dealership. We would have loved to do business on the next new vehicle purchase, but we ran into a snag that wasn't their fault. We're moving to AZ and wanted to do the deal through them but take delivery in AZ so we wouldn't have to transport one of our vehicles. They worked out a great deal, but the SW Regional Dealership Sales Manager would not work with Darrow, and we were warned that this could be a problem. If it wasn't for the cost of shipping a car out West ($1000 to $2000), we would have loved to buy new here and send the car out. They really tried to help us, and we appreciated it. And for their service department?? Top notch. I've had shops take advantage of me in the past for being female (which stopped because I educated myself on cars). I've never had to challenge this service department. They don't treat women any differently. And all repairs are done courteously and in a timely manner. I love the heck out of the service staff and am going to miss them once we move.

great service at Russ Darrow

by from Appleton WI |

The whole buying experience was made very simple and stress free. They were very accommodating and answered all questions. Our Salesperson was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car. Gorgeous store, great service and beautiful cars, and super value

Another Great Experience

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

This is our fourth purchase from the same dealership. Each has been a great experience. Treated very well by salespersons and the entire staff.

perfect as always at Russ Darrow

by from Kenosha WI |

The experience I had with Russ Darrow was great The sales staff at russ darrow are very personable Thank you for the great customer service The Salesmen were amazing and extremely helpful through the process.

Excellent sales team at Russ Darrow

by from madison wi |

I was looking for a newer car You really took your time with us. The whole experience was pleasant and professional. I got a perfectly clean used vehichle at a price I could afford.

Awesome Customer Service

by from west bend, wi |

My wife and I recently purchased a car from this dealership. We had an amazing experience. We went in not really knowing what we was looking for but we left very happy. Our Sales Consultant Michael W. was really nice. We was very informative and made sure we knew exactly what we was buying. Never had such an awesome experience. We had our 1 yo baby with us and he just made us feel some comfortable. He made sure we knew how to take advantage of all the perks that Toyota has to offer. He was patient and understanding to our situation. Never had an experience like it. Thanks Mike. Your pretty awesome!!