Russ Darrow Toyota Scion

2700 W Washington St, West Bend, WI 53095

New 888-307-2932
Used 888-227-5203
Service 866-799-6708

Experience the Darrow Difference Today!

Painless used car shopping

by from Wisconsin Rapids,WI |

We found a 2010 Toyota Camry online, unfortunatly it was sold when we got to the dealership. When we walked in there were several sales people waiting to help however we had communicated with Phil Smith online and over the phone so we asked to work with him. They gave us a fair trade on our 2008 Scion and we feel we now have an almost new Toyota Certified vehicle that will hopefully serve us well for years to come. The entire process was as painless as buying a used car can be. Everyone was friendly and we felt no pressure to buy any additional services etc. . We would certainly do business with them again, but hopefully won't need to for some time!

thank you !!!!

by from Evansville |

they helped me find the perfect, affordable, and ;safe vehicle for my daughter.. I will refer to everyone I know looking for a new car. Customer for life

over the moon with my new car!

by from West Bend, WI |

My fiance and I spent 4 hours at Russ Darrow Toyota Scion of West Bend with a salesman named Mike Wagner= nicest sales guy in the world. He actually listened to our needs and desires, gave us the truth about our old car, and still got us into a 2012 Chevy Sonic. It's a beautiful car, drives and handles super smoothly, and is a major upgrade. He finagled for quite a while to make sure we could trade in with no cash out-of-pocket without raising the monthly payments we can afford. Then there was Manny, the guy who explained everything money to us, got us a crazy cheap insurance rate, and sent us home with the car that day! Both of these guys were pleasant, friendly, and helpful in answering all the questions we felt dumb asking. We're going back to THIS Russ Darrow when my fiance is ready to trade in his car. I recommend it to anyone who is seriously looking to buy a vehicle. I'm over the moon with my new car!

Pleasant Experience

by from West Bend WI |

We have purchased many vehicles in the past. This was one of the most pleasant experiences we have had. We will be back for our next purchase.

outstanding !

by from brown deer wi |

met us in the lot and began walking me through the different options available for me. they were very helpful and backed the, "what can I do to earn your business?" by taking action and helping me fit the vehicle in my budget. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience

great job

by from Fitchburg, WI |

Experience was good. No issues. Salesman did a great job and was nice.

great dealership!

by from appleton wi |

great and thorough everyone at Toyota worked with what we wanted to pay per month and found a great car to meet our needs.

Excellent!

by from Hartford, WI |

Went in looking for a different car than I left with which is a good thing. I am really happy with the car I bought. At first I thought the sales person was trying to get me to buy something I didn't want but as it turns out he was trying to help me. Thanks again Mike!

Camry LE

by from Fredonia, WI |

Purchased new Camry LE from Russ Darrow - West Bend. Justin did a great job explaining all the new features. Love the Bluetooth and back up camera!

always great!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Service is always great! i will continue to come to this location for all my service/maintenance! Thanks!

very honest

by from Atkinson wi |

was here to help me buy a car not to sell me a car. I felt extremely comfortable working with everyone