Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend

Service 877-630-7331

"Anything's Possible"

Great Service - great waiting area

by from Fredonia, WI |

I bought my car from Heiser Chevrolet of West Allis, but sometimes have my car serviced at Heiser Chevrolet of West Bend as it is very convenient. Its great how clean the entrance is, how they communicate the work to be done, as well as anything they might find. When they are done, they go through all of the inspections/diagnostics that they performed to present a detailed picture of the state of my vehicle. And they washed away the winter salt. I'm not sure what I enjoy most about the waiting area, the WI-FI or free snacks. It is clean and quiet, so I can actually get work done while I'm there. Sometimes, my car is done long before I am ready to leave.

March 20, 2014

Thank you for your loyalty and patronage of both of our Heiser stores. We are honored that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business at both locations. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Warmest regards, Rick Nelson, General Manager.

Great business

by from West Bend Wi. |

It was great working with Cesar Nunez. He made it very fun to buy a car. Everyone working at Heiser in West Bend were very helpful. Enjoy working with service so far also.

Such an easy place to work with

by from Waupun, WI |

My wife and I were looking for a new car and we found one we liked on cars.com and it led us to Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend. We worked with a salesman named Cesar Nunez and I can honestly say, it was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Cesar was super friendly and was able to answer any questions that we had. Once we decided that we wanted to buy from there, the financing process went so smoothly and we were very happy with what we came away with from here.

Cesar is great!

by from Belgium, WI |

I had a great buying experience with Cesar and the rest of the Heiser staff. I highly recommend working with them!

Great job Cesar!!!!!!!!!!!

by from West Bend, WI |

We came here to just look, and we got the truck we were exactly looking for! The rep, Cesar Nunez was so helpful, took all the time for us, did above and beyond what we expected. He is always courtous, polite, and makes us feel at home! Thanks for a great experience at buying a truck!

Great sales (Cesar Nunez), beyond compare; really!

by from West Bend, WI. |

Great sales Consultant, Cesar Nunez, beyond compare; Really!!! Beyond the best I've ever done business with and I've bought a lot of cars and trucks! Cesar came in on his off day to finish our vehicle sale!! Customer Service!!! Sandy in the finance was outstanding, friendly and Bob, the sales Mgr. was great in helping get the best price on our vehicle. The environment and facility was A1 top notch. Everyone was cordial and professional. I'm glad I came to this dealership after all, since I did shop around.

2014 Chevrolet Malibu

by from West Allis, Wisconsin |

We had the best experience when leasing a 2014 Chevrolet Malibu. Great staff, friendly. Took time to address our concerns and show us the features on our new vehicle. Followed up with us after purchasing the vehicle. Can't say enough about the staff at the dealership, very friendly and always going above and beyond.

Dont waste your time anywhere else!

by from West Bend, WI |

I had visited several Chevrolete dealers in the Washington/ Ozaukee/ Waukesha county area and had basically given up due to the lack of interest ( and rudeness *Cedurburg dealer used car guy*) in my 2008 Vue trade in due to an odometer issue. I had kept close records and new basically what was on it. The car was sound in everyway other than the odometer that had failed soon after Saturn went under. I then answered a call from Jim Ray the internet sales person at Heiser Cevrolet. I explained to him what other dealers had said and that I was sure they wouldnt be interested in it. Jim asked me to hold on a moment. He came back on the line saying that they would be interested in working with me. I was floored. Jim promptly met me at their door a few hours later and then introduced me to Rick Cooley my soon to be sales person. Rick was wonderful.He explained in detail what would happen. What needed to happen with my trade in. He already had the car I was interested in pulled inside for me to look at. While test driving they looked at the Saturn and determined they would accept it as a trade. I said I needed some time to make the final decision on purchasing the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic. There was no pressure at all not to leave before purchasing. I left with a smile and a wave from Rick. Needless to say I called a few hours later saying to go ahead and get things ready I wanted the car. It was decided I would come in the following day at 3pm to purchase the car. The next day I was greated at the door once again this time by Rick. We sat down and went over a few things then went out to go over the car. Rick went thru the car with me top to bottom. He helped me hook up the On Star, the bluetooth phone/radio and the XM radio. Afterwards we went in to meet with Sandy in finance. She explained everything in detail and helped me decide on addtional warranties and paint protection. She was so easy to work with and while uneasy about the finance portion I left her office feeling fully informed and well protected if anything should happen. Then Rick took me to the service department and introduced me to the service personel. He showed me where to pull my vehicle in and where the waiting room was. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised on how clean everything was in the service department itself but also the waiting area. He then walked out with me and sent me on my way in my brand new Sonic. All in all I would recommend Heiser West Bend to anyone I know. Rick and Sandy were so wonderful to deal with. They made me feel at ease the entire time. If you do choose Heiser West Bend be sure to ask for Rick! You will not be disapointed!

Bought a premium vehicle with non-premium quality

by from West Bend, WI |

I bought a 2007 STS from the West Bend Dealership in February. The buying process was fast and easy, but the issues came after the car was in my possession. During the test drive I noticed the driver side adjustable mirror didn't work. I mentioned it to the salesman and he said they'd fix it, which they did. A couple weeks later while snowing I realized there was no washer fluid and one of the windshield wipers were broken and hanging by a thread. I took care of this myself. A couple months later on a hot day I turn on the a/c and it blows hot air. Turns out it needed to be recharged, which I again took care of myself. This left a bad taste in my mouth because when purchasing a premium vehicle such as Cadillac, you'd expect it to live up to premium standards. Instead if felt like I purchased the vehicle from a cheap corner car lot that doesn't care about the quality of car they sell, and not a professional dealer such as Heiser. Now here comes the worse part about my purchase from this dealer. As mentioned earlier, I bought the car in February 2014. I was unaware they sent me off the lot with a 2014 registration sticker instead of 2015. So I was driving around with what appeared to be expired plates. I didn't notice the mistake until I got a parking ticket for invalid display of registration. I immediately took the citation to the police station for an explanation and a cop pointed out my plates were expired after looking at the vehicle. I called the city and told them I just purchased the car so my plates are valid and it was a mistake from Heiser. They told me to have Heiser fax the registration to them and they will investigate. I called Heiser and explained the situation and was told they would fax the info to the city. A week later I followed up with the city and they said they never got a fax from them, but I could go to court on a specific date, which was almost 2 months out, to appeal the citation, which is what I planned to do. Unfortunately I'm a full-time business student, full-time employee, and single father of 3 boys, so I forgot about the court date. I recently got a letter threatening to suspend my registration if I don't pay the ticket, so I did pay it. Yes it is my fault that I forgot the court date but lets be fair, I shouldn't have to go to court because someone else's mistake. I plan to purchase an XTS in a couple years and will steer far away from Heiser due to the issues I've had with them.

Bought a new Cruze!

by from West Bend, WI |

Cesar the salesman and Maureen the finance manager were awesome!!

April 1, 2014

Hi Amanda- We think you are awesome too! It was an honor helping you get your Cruze. If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please let me know. Best wishes, Cesar Nunez, Sales Consultant.

Great Sales Team

by from West Bend, WI |

I bought my truck at Heiser in West Bend. Taz, the salesman, was very friendly and worked well for me. In fact I sent my dad there to talk to Taz. He was even impressed and sent his friend there a short while later. And now this year my fiance talked to Taz and she bought a car from him. The team there has treated me and my family very nicely and almost greet us by name. I'd definitely go back if i needed another truck.

April 1, 2014

Hi Kurt- We are honored by your review and repeat referral business. Thanks again for choosing Heiser. Best wishes, "Taz"