Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend

Service 877-630-7331

"Anything's Possible"

Great Service - great waiting area

by from Fredonia, WI |

I bought my car from Heiser Chevrolet of West Allis, but sometimes have my car serviced at Heiser Chevrolet of West Bend as it is very convenient. Its great how clean the entrance is, how they communicate the work to be done, as well as anything they might find. When they are done, they go through all of the inspections/diagnostics that they performed to present a detailed picture of the state of my vehicle. And they washed away the winter salt. I'm not sure what I enjoy most about the waiting area, the WI-FI or free snacks. It is clean and quiet, so I can actually get work done while I'm there. Sometimes, my car is done long before I am ready to leave.

March 20, 2014

Thank you for your loyalty and patronage of both of our Heiser stores. We are honored that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business at both locations. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Warmest regards, Rick Nelson, General Manager.

Bought a premium vehicle with non-premium quality

by from West Bend, WI |

I bought a 2007 STS from the West Bend Dealership in February. The buying process was fast and easy, but the issues came after the car was in my possession. During the test drive I noticed the driver side adjustable mirror didn't work. I mentioned it to the salesman and he said they'd fix it, which they did. A couple weeks later while snowing I realized there was no washer fluid and one of the windshield wipers were broken and hanging by a thread. I took care of this myself. A couple months later on a hot day I turn on the a/c and it blows hot air. Turns out it needed to be recharged, which I again took care of myself. This left a bad taste in my mouth because when purchasing a premium vehicle such as Cadillac, you'd expect it to live up to premium standards. Instead if felt like I purchased the vehicle from a cheap corner car lot that doesn't care about the quality of car they sell, and not a professional dealer such as Heiser. Now here comes the worse part about my purchase from this dealer. As mentioned earlier, I bought the car in February 2014. I was unaware they sent me off the lot with a 2014 registration sticker instead of 2015. So I was driving around with what appeared to be expired plates. I didn't notice the mistake until I got a parking ticket for invalid display of registration. I immediately took the citation to the police station for an explanation and a cop pointed out my plates were expired after looking at the vehicle. I called the city and told them I just purchased the car so my plates are valid and it was a mistake from Heiser. They told me to have Heiser fax the registration to them and they will investigate. I called Heiser and explained the situation and was told they would fax the info to the city. A week later I followed up with the city and they said they never got a fax from them, but I could go to court on a specific date, which was almost 2 months out, to appeal the citation, which is what I planned to do. Unfortunately I'm a full-time business student, full-time employee, and single father of 3 boys, so I forgot about the court date. I recently got a letter threatening to suspend my registration if I don't pay the ticket, so I did pay it. Yes it is my fault that I forgot the court date but lets be fair, I shouldn't have to go to court because someone else's mistake. I plan to purchase an XTS in a couple years and will steer far away from Heiser due to the issues I've had with them.

Bought a new Cruze!

by from West Bend, WI |

Cesar the salesman and Maureen the finance manager were awesome!!

April 1, 2014

Hi Amanda- We think you are awesome too! It was an honor helping you get your Cruze. If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please let me know. Best wishes, Cesar Nunez, Sales Consultant.

Great Sales Team

by from West Bend, WI |

I bought my truck at Heiser in West Bend. Taz, the salesman, was very friendly and worked well for me. In fact I sent my dad there to talk to Taz. He was even impressed and sent his friend there a short while later. And now this year my fiance talked to Taz and she bought a car from him. The team there has treated me and my family very nicely and almost greet us by name. I'd definitely go back if i needed another truck.

April 1, 2014

Hi Kurt- We are honored by your review and repeat referral business. Thanks again for choosing Heiser. Best wishes, "Taz"

Anything's possible, huh?

by from oconomowoc, wi |

I was interested in a used truck I saw online. It had a fair amount of miles, but it had a price and was the type I was looking for. I inquired about it, and was sent pictures. It looked okay, so set up an appointment to see it. Well, I wasn't told there was a huge rusted area in back, and that the rear bumper was bashed.. But, I figured I could deal with that later.. So, they gave me the keys for a test drive. The remote, the door locks, windows, signals, gauges all didn't work.... After a brief drive, I said I was still interested, assuming the electronic issues could be fixed. Was told that these would be addressed, and they would get back to me as soon as the issues were corrected......Well, to date, the only thing I have heard from them are the sound of crickets....Yes, it is true is was a used vehicle, but kind of wish they would show a little interest in a customer who said they wanted to buy something.

April 1, 2014

We are sincerely sorry to hear about the experience you had with us. Our standard for customer service is much higher than what was delivered to you during your visit. We would love to have the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please feel free to reach out to me at (262) 438-100 or email me at rnelson@heiser.com. Sincerely, Rick Nelson, General Manager

Heiser Chevrolet, West Bend - ROCKS!

by from Port Washington, WI |

I can't say enough about the sales and finance staff at Heiser Chevrolet, West Bend, WI! The engine blew on our vehicle of 7 years & we still owed money on it. We turned to Heiser for help. Boy did they deliver! Ben F & Rick N really came thru with the trade in value of our old vehicle. Other dealerships wouldn't even look at our car. Sandy, in Finance, walked us thru all our financing options (lease vs own) to help us minimize the impact of obtaining a new vehicle while still owing on the old one. She took the time to make sure we understood everything! Rick C, our sales person, was always on hand to answer all of our many questions about the vehicles. I truly can't thank the staff at Heiser enough. They took a devastating situation for me & turned it into the highlight of my year!

April 1, 2014

Hi Maggie- We are very flattered by your review. Enjoy your new vehicle! Best wishes, Rick Nelson, General Manager.

Happy with our Service

by from Campbellsport, WI |

We had our oil change on our 2013 Chevy Cruze and were very ratified with the work and the price.

March 20, 2014

I am glad to hear everything went well. Thank you for the review. Best wishes, Lana Finch, Service Manager.

Bought a Sonic

by from Manitowoc WI |

The buying process started on the internet. The site was great and they posted the price with the relevant discounts. Contacted by email and set time to see vehicle. Terry salesman was great. It was worth the drive to go ithere and I would recommend the dealership.

April 1, 2014

Hi Reverend Steve- Thank you for your feedback and review. I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Best regards, Terry Hepting, Sales & Leasing Consultant.

My Heiser experience

by from Kewaskum, WI |

PUrchased a 2014 Silverado from Heiser West Bend. The salesman Tas was great towork with from the start of the sale through taking delivery. So far the service has also been excellant. Everyone treats you with respect and they all are very perfessional. In my experince with dealers overthe past 30 years Iwould rank Heiser as number 1 by far the best.

March 20, 2014

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We are honored to be #1 for you. Have a great spring with your truck. Best wishes, Rick Nelson, General Manager.

Customer service

by from West Bend, Wi. |

I took my pickup truck to Heiser with a major problem that came up when I was driving down the highway. I pulled it into the service department and they immediately helped me with it. Two minutes later they gave me a new truck to use while they tried to solve the problem. They said they would call when they found it. To my surprise they called back in about an hour and said they found the problem. Since it was in the afternoon they said just enjoy the new truck and come by in the morning to pick mine up. What a great dealership. And I would like to personally like to thank Larry Nash my service Advisor.

April 1, 2014

Hi Greg- Thank you for your review and feedback. I am happy we were able to get everything taken care of for you so promptly. Best wishes, Larry Nash.

Heiser Chevy of West Bend - AMAZING

by from Sheboygan, WI |

I am just amazed with my experience. I was treated like family. Rick Cooley gave me options for getting a new vehicle that I have never, ever considered. He listened to me and came up with the perfect solution for my situation. Every employee came up to me and talked to me, and petted my dog (yes, they let me bring my dog!). They all were so friendly and caring. I had the best car buying experience ever. Truly, if you want the best treatment, and people that listen to you and then try to help you find the best solution for your situation, you really need to go to Heiser Chevy!

March 13, 2014

Hi Christine- We enjoyed spending time with you and your dog. Thank you for your touching review and for choosing Heiser. Warmest regards, Rick Nelson, General Manager.