Gordie Boucher of West Bend

3021 West Washington St., West Bend, WI 53095

New 888-368-2347
Used 866-906-2522
Service 888-889-7941

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Personable staff

by from West Bend, WI |

I was looking for a vehicle with better MPG than the SUV I was driving. My sales rep was Jon Caves and he was very personable. He worked hard walking through the lot with me to look at various vehicles to show me different options. He listened to my feedback and seemed to advocate for my best interests. When it came to negotiations, Jon worked with the manager trying to get me the best trade value for my SUV. I was happy with the trade offer and only slightly disappointed that as the trade offer went up, so did the price of the vehicle (it ended up that I was charged slightly more then the sticker price). However, all in all, I'm happy with the experience and enjoy the vehicle I bought.

Troy is GREAT to deal with.

by from Fond du Lac, WI |

Purchased a used 2011 Ford Fusion. From start to finish Troy was a helpful part of the process and a strong support to any questions and issues that arose. Made the whole process a joy and feel a strong bond to the Dealership. Also brought my own 2007 Escape in for repairs and had a great experience with the service department as well. A great place to get everything done.

Good communication

by from Beaver Dam, Wisconsin |

Have not bought a car as of yet but they have been great working with them via email

What a Salesman!!!

by from West Bend, WI |

We just purchased our 3rd vehicle from Jim Gleason at Gordie Boucher, 1 new, 2 used. My daughter needed a car badly and didn't have a lot of money to spend (new graduate!). I called Jim to see if he had anything, he called me back about 10 minutes later. We went to see the Chevy Malibu the next day, he pointed out EVERYthing on the car, we drove it all over; when we got back to the dealership, he worked incredibly hard to get to the price we had. We picked it up the day after and she's been happy ever since! This is her 4th car...unfortunately she's not had good luck with cars. I feel so good that we got this one from Gordie and Jim because I know they stand behind what they sell, even used, and they will take care of us with regular maintenance and repairs. Thanks Jim Gleason...you da bomb!!

Great Dealership

by from Elkhorn, Wi. |

Just bought a 2009 F-150 from Jim at Boucher Ford Lincoln in West Bend ,WI. I received great service from Jim, he was professional and a great guy to deal with. This was a hassle free experience and I would like to commend this dealership and Jim for doing a great job!

A little bit of help needed here.

by from West Bend, Wisconsin |

My husband had a car accident and the person who hit him totaled our car. We had no intention of buying a car but here we were. Jim Gleason talked with us listening to everything we said and taking it into account we didn't have a lot of money and were in a bind. He looked all over and found cars for us to choose from. That was surprising as I said we were on a limited budget and wanted something to pull our boat. Also I have arthritis so we needed one I could get in and out of easily. He brought cars to our home trying to help us. Success! and it only took a few days. The time and care he spent on this project was wonderful. He listened and that is hard to find in this world. Thank you for all your help. We really appreciated all you did and the care you took. Louise and Gordon Hunt

not happy with repairs

by from west bend wi |

Not happy with repairs. $400 and after 3 visits on same repair was told I had to go to a different dealer for computer reprogram. Took my loss and got rid of car

Review of Boucher sales staff

by from Richfield, WI |

Salesman Dave Thuene was a pleasure to work with. He knows the vehicles and is not afraid to negotiate, but he's tough. He's had along road to travel to sell me a vehicle, but he never gave up. He stayed in contact and continued to search for a vehicle, notifying me when he found something of interest. After almost 2 years, he made it work, even in a thunderstorm late in the day. We love the used 2011 Edge - thanks Dave.

love my ford escape 2014

by from Wisconsin |

Glad I purchased a ford escape 2014. Jon caves was excellent. Not sure on two things with the transaction. First, On the offer to purchase, it showed vehicle mileage at 10, but the vehicle which was ready for pickup had approx 470miles. lesson learned. My husband and I also thought the time waiting to the financing person(since we had sent all the information ahead of time) was too... long.

Awesome Dealership!!!

by from Delafield, WI |

What a great dealership! Both my fiance and I have purchased vehicles here, and they are fair on price both for their new and used vehicles and also trade in allowance. They really work to get you the best financing, I got 2.9% which I fine with, but when I got in to sign the paperwork they said they found me 2.84% instead! All employees are professional and educated about their product, without being your typical car salesman that pushes you around. I worked with Troy Ellis, Dave Brooks, Rebecca Minor, & Torre Zweifel, and they were all great to work with. I love my new 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE, great quality car and I'm already getting 44.5 MPG and the engine isn't even broken in yet! I would buy from again!

Excellant experience overall!!!

by from West Bend, WI |

From the salesman to management to the finance department. I was very pleased with my experience.