Ewald's Venus Ford

2727 E Layton Ave, Cudahy, WI 53110

New 888-437-5114 New888-437-5114
Used 888-431-5451 Used888-431-5451
Service 888-897-7793 Service 888-897-7793

Located a 1/2 mile East of the airport on Layton!

super happy!

by from s.milwuakee |

baha awadallah and the staff at EWALD VENUS FORD truly made this experience a great one. thank you . I love my truck! I cant wait to buy another car or truck from baha awadallah. thank you..

Ewald's Venus Ford responded to this review

April 6, 2016

Joe, we are happy to hear you had a pleasurable experience working with Baha. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new truck!

Janet M. Mikorski

by from Cudahy, WI |

We had great service!!! Excellent service!!! Tyler Eickmeyer was fantastic and so was Matthew Young!! I had such a great experience, I will recommend this dealer to all my friends and family. Thank you!!!!

buying a used car

by from Cudahy Wisconsin |

Baha Awadallah was a great salesman, he pulled up 2 cars for me to look at, the first one wasnt the one i even looked at, but took both for test drives, liked them both but ended up with the one i didnt even pick out, which is ok cuz i now love my new car. had a great experience here for my second time buying in 14 years.

An unexpected success!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had gone car shopping for my first car, and after leaving a couple of dealerships because of the salesmen being too pushy, I heard about Ewald's Ford from a friend. I went there and met with Ethan, and the buying process was so much easier. I had also initially went in not expected to leave with a car, my credit was pretty bad. But after test driving 4 cars with Ethan, who kept the process smooth and knew everything about the cars, I finally picked out a KIA Optima, from the used department. Then the finance guys went to work for me, and came back with better % numbers than I had gotten when I was trying to get pre-approved by my own bank! Overall, I am a happy driver, and I recommend Ethan to everyone!

Great experience!!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Baha was terrific! Great car and great deal! I am so happy with my experience

Ewald Venus Ford

by from Cudahy, Wi. |

I couldn't of had a better buying experience. Corey Eickmeyer (sales manager) and Baha Awadallah (sales man) were both excellent. They got the car I requested, and everything was first class. From start to finish Baha wad a excellent sales person and very knowledgeable in explaining our new car. I would highly recommend Buying a car from Ewald Venus Ford. Thanks again for all the help. You guys are awesome.

Ewald venus ford

by from Milwaukee Wisconsin |

Baha Awadallah, was nothing less than outstanding, helpful, knowledgeable, and willing to take the time to find the perfect car at the price we could afford. We will be going back to him for my son's new car. Great job Baha see you soon.

On line buying sight unseen purchase

by from Leawood, KS |

Have never bought a car sight unseen, but I couldn't let this car get away! I worked with sales consultant Baha who was great! He was always available, always returned my calls, followed up with mailings and shipping. The car arrived today and is a beauty! Thank you Baha for making this on line purchase a breeze! I never thought I would buy a car sight unseen, but because of my experience, I may be calling Baha again!

Good, friendly dealer.

by from Royal Oak, MI |

I recently contacted this dealer while searching for a used car, they were helpful with any questions I had about the car. The deal did not workout because I found a car locally which worked better for me.

Best service i had.

by from oak creek Wisconsin |

this was one of the best dealership i ever want to. are sales consultant was baha Awadallah and he was so good at his job he was so friendly with us and helped us with all the questions we had. He helped me get the right car i wanted i would recommended this place and him to anyone. Best experience i had at a dealership. i will be most likely come back here when i get a new car thank you for the best service.

Ewald's Venus Ford responded to this review

December 9, 2015

Hi Justin, Thank you for your positive feedback! It is great to hear that Baha was able to help you! We look forward to visits with you in the future!