Ewald's Venus Ford

2727 E Layton Ave, Cudahy, WI 53110

New 888-437-5114
Used 888-431-5451
Service 888-897-7793

Located a 1/2 mile East of the airport on Layton!

Fantastic dealer,Great salesman(James Burnett)

by from Cudahy,Wi. |

I had a great experience at Ewald's Venus Ford. My salesman (James Burnett) was extremely knowlegable and patient. I would definetly buy from this dealer again.

January 19, 2015

Thank you, Tim! It's great to hear that James was able to assist you with your new car purchase. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great Customer Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Just bought a 2015 Ford Expedition from salesperson Baha Awadallah. He was very knowledgeable about the truck and showed us all of the gadgets it comes with. Smooth transaction.

April 17, 2015

Thank you for the great review about our sales associate Baha Awadallah! All of us at Ewald's Venus Ford are incredibly thankful we could earn your business and hope you love your new Ford Expedition!

Excellent customer service

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

I received excellent customer service from Sales Associate Mary Gullan from the day I came into Ewald Venus Ford until the next day when I drove off the lot with my 1st New car. She was caring and compassionate and went out of her way to make sure I got financing and the car of my dreams. I will be honored to refer friends and associates to Ewald because of her. Thanks again Mary! Sheryl Johnson

September 17, 2014

Thank for you the great feedback, Sheryl! We hope you are loving your first new car!

Next car I buy will be from Mary!

by from Milwaukee Wisconsin |

I was so impressed with the knowledge of this lady! She is incredible to say the least. She made my wife and I feel so comfortable we invited her to dinner with us. She does what she says she will it is a few weeks later and she had followed thru on everything she promised. We are so happy and thankful to have met this special lady! Please if you need a new or used vehicle go see Mary G she will do everything she can to help you . We had a chance to witness this for our selves she is fair to her customer and the dealership . We were so worried about price because we were not planning on buying anytime soon. Mary told us the right price is going to be what works for both parties we could not believe how comforting she made this transaction. We had some work done to our car not thinking of buying a different one . We met her on the show floor she asked us how our day was we were disappointed in how much work our car needed. She was helping a lady in the next desk as well to sell a car as well Mr Ewald, if you had her talk to all of your customers you would sell allot of cars that's for certain. This is an experienced seasoned great lady to have on your team good for you Ewald group Nice hire to say the least. She is a keeper! Happy Customer

August 19, 2014

Thank you, Linda! It's wonderful to hear that Mary could make your experience with us so great. We are very proud of the team we have here and truly appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you in the future!

Best car buying experience, ever!

by from Edgerton, WI |

After a brief internet search I went to Ewald to look at a Nissan Altima that they had on cars.com. They scheduled an appointment for me and had the car all ready for a test drive when we got there. Mary Gullan was the sales associate that met us there. But even before we got there I had an email in my inbox that gave me all the specs on the car. After a test drive Mary worked her magic and, along with the finance department, secured a car loan for me with the monthly payments that I had asked for. The whole process was incredibly painless! The thing that made me realize that Ewald was a quality place with amazing employees was when Mary went and detailed my new car herself so that we could get home faster. She went above and beyond for us, and I am sure she works just as hard for all her customers. I would highly recommend making the trip to Ewald for your next car. And ask for Mary, she is amazing and treats you like family!

August 5, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback, Natalie! We're grateful to hear you had such a wonderful experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future!

Happy customer

by from Cudahy, WI |

Awesome experience all around. Great customer service. I will definitely recommend Ewald to others and will be back in the future!

August 5, 2014

Thank you, Kayla! We truly appreciate your business with us and look forward to future visits!

Leased my new Ford Edge. Fantastic.

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Lee Schwarten did a fantastic job in explaining the lease process and assisting me to lease my new Ford Edge. I am a returning customer and am extremely satisfied with Ford and their customer service.

August 5, 2014

Thank you, Kathy! We hope you are loving your new Ford Edge!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I was only just doing a preliminary review of vehicles to consider buying at a later date, but my showroom experience with James Burnett turned into a great car buying experience the same day. He took the time to show me several vehicles and was very knwledgeable about features of each one and readily answered any questions I had. I would recommend James Burnett and the Ewald Venus Ford dealership.

August 5, 2014

Thank you, Amanda! We're happy we could help you throughout your buying experience.

Great customer service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

First time buying vehicles. Good experience. Good service. Love our vehicles.

August 5, 2014

Thank you, Jan! We appreciate your business and we're happy we could help make your first buying experience a good one.

Great people. Managers came and congratulated me

by from Cudahy, WI |

Michelle Dare is my sales person and is very good at her job. I like to work with people who don't pressure me into anything. I know my mind and what I can afford. Michelle helped me with everything. Looking at what was best for me bet prices or vehicle. The finance person was very helpful too, explaining all the options. I would recommend Ewald to anyone who asks. Miss Mary

Happy Customers

by from Sycamore, Il |

James made our purchase of a new Ford F-150 Fx a breeze and we negotiated a great price. We recomend this dealership and James very highly!