Crest Cadillac

12800 W. Capitol Dr., Brookfield, WI 53005

New 877-236-1665 New 877-236-1665
Used 877-236-7954 Used 877-236-7954
Service 888-598-3590 Service 888-598-3590

You Deserve the best so come to Crest!!

Used vehicle purchase with Crest and David

by from Brookfield, WI |

Easy, no stress, hassle free, fast...those are a few of the words to describe my experience purchasing a used vehicle from Crest Cadillac!! David Ulwelling was very helpful even before I walked into the dealership. My emailed questions were answered in a timely manner and were followed up with a phone call. David made the entire process easy and did not pressure me in any way! I completed the entire car buying process in less than 2 hours! I received excellent customer service from Crest, especially David! Thank you again! I will definitely look at Crest Cadillac for my next vehicle purchase.

Excellent experience

by from Oakfield,WI |

I did all my searching for a vehicle on the internet for months and had it narrowed down to three. My wife and I first stopped at Crest Cadillac then we left with my wife's dream Cadillac escalade esv. Joe Kopietz was very friendly and knowledgeable. We were very satisfied with the deal we made. Also Brandon in financing was great and did not pressure us with warranty and protection plans. It has been two weeks and love the vehicle. Thank You Joe!

Best pre-owned car buying experience ever!

by from Bourbonnais, IL |

Congratulation to David and Brandon at Crest Cadillac. Together they made my wife's and I recent car purchase a complete pleasure. We live two and a half hours away, so it was a risk to buy from a dealership so far away, but it was worth the trip. The pre-owned car was better than advertised and priced well below fair market value. We spent less time buying this car than my last cell phone. In less than an hour Brandon had completed the transaction and were on our way home. Also, David has contacted us several times via email to make sure we are fully satisfied and asking us if there is anything he can do to make a wonderful experience even better. I highly recommend David and the Crest Cadillac dealership.

service and purchasing

by from Eagle, Wi |

I have been so impressed with Crest Cadillac. I purchased a Cadillac many years ago from another dealership and didn't get the service I needed so I took my car to Crest and they have been my favorite dealership since. They went out of their way to get my car fixed and did it for a reasonable price. They are always courteous, when I came in with my grandkids and my husband who had just had back surgery they were so accommodating they helped me get the kids in the waiting room and also brought the car in the garage and helped me load everyone back in when the service was finished. Another time I went in alone and they needed to keep the car they gave me a courtesy car and even put the car seat for my granddaughter in it for me, and again helped in every way possible. This passed January we purchased a used car from their dealership they are so friendly and were so easy to work with. I would recommend this dealership to everyone, in fact I do.

Buying a used car

by from Delefield, WI |

As I walked toward the front door my dealer opened it, welcomed me, and just like that he had the used car I was interested in ready to go. So we took a ride. We learned a lot about one another, shared stories, and encouraged one another. After the ride we sat in his office space and he asked me to write down the number I was thinking to walk away with the car. I wrote it down, he gave it to his boss, he came back, and it was a done deal. They switched the license plates off my trade in, I wrote the check, after a latte in the gorgeous lobby area, and drove home like a rich man. I so enjoyed my experience and would recommend Crest Cadillac and David Ulwelling to do business with above all other car dealerships I have ever experienced.

Great Sales Staff

by from Hartford, WI |

David Ulwelling was a great help and went out of his way to find us just what we wanted. Could not ask for anything more from a salesperson....

Lessee

by from Brookfield, WI |

David Ulwelling have been wonderful to work with. We went back to him after being totally satisfied with him and Crest 3 years ago. Good man!!! Jeff and Jane

Buying experience

by from Brookfield, WI |

My buying experience was easy and smooth. I talked with Joe Kopietz on the phone about a vehicle and he had it ready for me to drive when I pulled in. The buying process was very smooth as I was in and out in no time.

Purchase

by from West Allis, WI |

I bought a 2010 CTS from here and I love it! The sales process went quickly and the finance manager gave me affordable pricing on an extended warranty. Will definitely return here.

Excellent buying experience

by from Whitefish Bay |

I started out the process online, looking for a used Cadillac for my senior citizen parents. After filling out a request online at a night, Joe Kopietz called me the very next day with a few options. Unfortunately the cars that were in stock were not the right fit for my parents. Joe told me he would keep his eyes open and let me know when something came up. Not even 2 days went by and Joe called me with a 2013 Cadillac XTS that was being taken in that day. They did not even have possession of the vehicle yet, but he sure had all the info to catch my attention. I showed up that evening with my parents, took it for a ride and purchased the car. Joe was great to work with, he was patient with my parents, was very knowledgeable about the vehicles, and there was no pressure to buy. Joe went out of his way to make it a great experience. I would also like to mention Brandon, the finance manager. He was also very patient with my parents, and did not put any pressure on my parents to buy an extended warranty. I would highly recommend Crest Cadillac.