Crest Cadillac

12800 W. Capitol Dr., Brookfield, WI 53005

New 877-236-1665
Used 877-236-7954
Service 888-598-3590

You Deserve the best so come to Crest!!

Used vehicle purchase with Crest and David

by from Brookfield, WI |

Easy, no stress, hassle free, fast...those are a few of the words to describe my experience purchasing a used vehicle from Crest Cadillac!! David Ulwelling was very helpful even before I walked into the dealership. My emailed questions were answered in a timely manner and were followed up with a phone call. David made the entire process easy and did not pressure me in any way! I completed the entire car buying process in less than 2 hours! I received excellent customer service from Crest, especially David! Thank you again! I will definitely look at Crest Cadillac for my next vehicle purchase.

View - Click - Drive

by from Greenville, North Carolina |

As stated on the Crest Cadillac of Wisconsin webpage ?view, click and drive?. Well it was that simple for us. This was my second internet purchase. Mr. David Ulwelling made my long distance purchase pleasant and easy. Through several emails and phone conversations, I realized that David was very knowledgeable about his product and was not one of those ?pressure type car salesmen?. I was very satisfied with the entire staff at Crest. It was nice doing business with a professionally staffed dealership. Brandon in the finance office had all the paper ready and was pleasant to complete our transaction. David?s professionalism has continued even after I took delivery of my 2014 SRX. He contacted me several time during the 1,000 mile drive back to NC but he has reached out to me even after he knew I had arrived home. Thanks Crest and Thank You David.

Great Sales People!

by from Woodstock, IL |

I searched the internet for pricing and knew what car I wanted and what the values were. I was then contacted by Dave U. from Crest through email. I liked his phone manners and told him exactly what I wanted and to give me the bottom price on the Cadillac ESV I found. He did and I was very happy because I actually live in the Chicago suburbs and this price was nowhere to be had. I literally bought the car sight unseen and they drove 100 miles to drop it off at my front door!! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car! What an easy process and nice bunch of people.

Great buying experience.

by from Meno. Falls Wi |

I had the easiest time buying my used car at Crest.David was laid back and knowledgeable. I never made a deal before using the internet and in the future it will be the only way that I go. It was an A plus experience my friends will hear about Crest and David from me..

Great Experience

by from Wauwatosa WI |

This had to be the easiest and quickest vehicle purchase I have ever done. No pressure, no stress, just great customer service and follow up. I was debating on going to Chicago to find a Land Rover but I am so glad I went to Crest first. David Ulwelling followed up on every question or concern that I had in a very timely manner. It was by far the best experience I have had and I will definitely go back when I decide to buy another quality vehicle.

David Ulwelling....excellent customer service!!!!

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

David was hands down the best dealer I've dealt with! Straight-shooter and no hassle! He definitely went above and beyond to get our numbers to work. Super nice guy! We had a pretty tight budget and really wanted to get out of our lease and he worked his magic! We are very grateful and hope he knows how little gestures make some peoples lives that much greater! Although we didn't but a Cadillac, he treated us just the same. If you have any interest in any vehicle at Crest Motors go straight to David Ulwelling! Tara O.

Mint vehicle, outstanding salesman

by from Montreal, Quebec, Canada |

I was shopping a CTS AWD 2012 Premium on the web and find the car i wanted and the price i was ready to pay at Crest Cadillac. Since i'm from Montreal Canada, the process to buy/cross the boarder and all the paperwork cannot be done in 2 minutes. I David Ulwelling was my salesman and was helping at every level. This men was kind enough to pick me up at the airport to pick-up my vehicle. Vehicle was mint and David was very patient to explain and walk me through the vehicle. It took be 19 hours to dive back home and dealing with David was making this transaction exactly the way it should be. If you are Canadian and reading nervous to buy a vehicle and the USA, call David Ulwelling, a gentleman you can trust. Will send customers your way David. Thank you again for your help.

Great service!!!

by from Crown point, indiana |

I purchased a lexus form there and my salesman David was very humble and helpfull. Chad in financing was very knowledgable and helpfull. Good job guys!!! I Would definately refer you guys to a friend.

Great Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Just purchased an ATS from Crest. Our salesperson, David U, and the staff made the process quick and easy. They were diligent, resourceful and extremely interested in customer satisfaction.

Great experience

by from Round Lake |

Mr David Ulwelling provided us with professional and friendly service.He expained and took his time to connect my wife s I pad and telephone to the used Escalade we bought.He showed car inside and out and was patient.He deserves five stars. We drove 1.5 hours to the dealership and will do again for our next Caddi. Finally,they offered an excellent APR for this used vehicle and also paid top dollar for our old car. Five stars for Finance Guy also.We will be back.

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Milwaukee Wisconsin |

I purchased a car two and half years ago, from the most honest and sincere salesman ever, David Ulwelling. I had not had a car for several years, and the prospect of looking for one is allways quite daunting to me, as I know next to nothing about them, therefore it is very important to find a salesman that is trustworthy, for people like me. David Ulwelling was great in that respect, in finding me a car that was suitable for my needs. Then, when my car was deemed a total loss, after being involved in an accident on halloween morning last year, you can imagine my distress in having to go through the car buying process again, after only two years, but yet again David Ulwelling found me a fabulous used vehicle, within only a week or so, I have to say, I have been so impressed by that level of customer care, that I would highly recommend Crest Cadilac to my family, friends and clients, always mentioning David Ulwellings' name.