Royal Moore Toyota

2350 SE 44th Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97123

New 877-292-8294
Used 888-896-9816
Service 877-468-0846

Home of the 20 Year 200,000 Mile Power Train Warranty on every New Toyota!

Refreshing experience

by from Olympia, Wa |

I was working with Royal Moore via the web as an out of state customer. Jason was incredibly helpful. It was refreshing to see how easy buying a new car can actually be. I used to despise the whole thing. I would come back to Royal Moore in a heartbeat.

October 10, 2013

Hi Andrew! Thanks for considering Royal Moore Toyota in your search for your new vehicle. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and hope we can help you down the road! Enjoy your new Toyota! Respectfully, Royal Moore Toyota Internet Team

Great, honest service!

by from Portland, OR |

We've been using Royal Moore Toyota as our service center for 13 years. They have always been courteous, honest, and knowledgeable. The service reps tell you the facts of what is wrong with your car, but they don't pressure you into repairs when they have you in the waiting room. They advise you on what needs to be done immediately and what can wait until later. They also try their best to save their customers money whenever they can. This is a great service center and I would recommend it to anyone.

Very Smooth Transaction!

by from Beaverton, OR. |

Everything went very smoothly. A very pleasant purchasing experience. Thank you Jason!

I LOVE the service

by from new york |

I LOVE the service at Royal Moore Toyota! My wife has an older model Toyota (97 Camry) and while it's in excellent mechanical condition right now, things do start to fail from time to time. We've been bringing her Camry to Royal Moore Toyota for a few years - and they always do an incredible job!

I LOVE the service

by from new york |

Really nice Experience

by from Beaverton, OR |

Been a Royal Moore Toyota customer for years. I always get my cars serviced from them. Servicing department is awesome. Always on time and high quality work

Great Service

by from Portland, OR |

I have been a Royal Moore customer for over 10 years and I enjoy the services provided by them. They are accommodating when you schedule service and provide you appropriate guidelines when you need a repair. The representatives are very co-cordial and facility is very comfortable while you are waiting for service to be completed. I strongly recommend this dealer if you are looking for good customer service and satisfaction.

Relaxed Process

by from Tigard, OR |

Jason allowed us to feel relaxed during the entire process. He gave us the best deal up front which helped build our trust in him and the process.

Very Satisfied!

by from Canby, OR |

Jason did an awesome job! Full of great information and knowledge! I will definetly be referring others to go see Jason! Very Satisfied!

December 28, 2013

Kara, Thanks for considering us when shopping for your certified Toyota. We are happy to hear you had a satisfying experience in dealing with us. Thanks, Royal Moore Toyota

Relaxed buying process

by from Columbia City, Oregon |

After lengthy research for my particular vehicle and visitation to several other dealerships I opted for Royal Moore. Their approach was much more laid back and were competitive with all other dealerships.

December 28, 2013

Thank you M. Tagliavento! We appreciate your consideration and business when shopping for your used car. Happy Holidays to you! Thanks, Royal Moore Toyota

Great experience buying and service

by from Hillsboro OR |

Bought my Toyota Rav 4 at Royal Moore and have used their service department for the maintenance, have been pleased overall. Buying the car there was the easiest buying experience to date.