Royal Moore Toyota

2350 SE 44th Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97123

New 877-292-8294
Used 866-984-2521
Service 877-468-0846

Home of the 20 Year 200,000 Mile Power Train Warranty on every New Toyota!

Refreshing experience

by from Olympia, Wa |

I was working with Royal Moore via the web as an out of state customer. Jason was incredibly helpful. It was refreshing to see how easy buying a new car can actually be. I used to despise the whole thing. I would come back to Royal Moore in a heartbeat.

Royal Moore Toyota responded to this review

October 10, 2013

Hi Andrew! Thanks for considering Royal Moore Toyota in your search for your new vehicle. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and hope we can help you down the road! Enjoy your new Toyota! Respectfully, Royal Moore Toyota Internet Team

Fast and Excellent Experience!

by from Hillsboro, OR |

My husband and I were able to work with Jason Walraven over email until we were ready to purchase our new Toyota Tacoma. We went to the dealership to purchase and Jason had us in and out with our new truck in less than 2 hours! He had a great sense of humor which helped make it less stressful for us, because we all know how stressful buying a new car can be! And he made this a quick and worry-free purchase for us. He didn't pressure us into anything we weren't ready for, which in our past experiences has been hard to find in a car salesperson. In another few years when we are ready to purchase yet another car, Jason will be the one we choose to work with at Royal Moore!

Dishonored Agreed Upon Sales Price

by from Dayton, Or |

I had an agreed upon price in writing through email for a Toyota Tacoma Limited with specific options. I paid a deposit based on that agreement to order the vehicle. When I showed up to pick up the Tacoma none of the options were installed and the dealer said those were not included in our agreed upon price. I took my deposit and left. We bought a Subaru from Royal Moore in 2013. Most of the business was done through email without any issues. It was a great experience which is one of the reasons we chose to do business with Royal Moore again. Apparently the Toyota staff to not have the same level of professionalism, integrity and ethics that the Subaru staff does. It also appears from other review here that this is a typical sales practice for this dealer.

Great car buying experience!

by from Portland, OR |

It was a pleasure working with Jason. He is very professional and friendly; also, he knows how to work with each client based on client's personality and preferences. That is priceless - I really appreciate that part and that was not what my experience with other dealerships was. I highly recommend Jason if you ever consider buying a new Toyota.

Great service and ease of buying a car,

by from Eugene Ore |

never has it been so easy to buy a car and the personnel were awesome and helpful. The whole process took very little time the price was great and we are very pleased with the whole process at Royal Moore!!

Royal Moore's unwilling to back THEIR offer

by from Hillsboro, Oregon |

We endured the sleazy sales tactics and uncomfortable test drives, but were unable to bow down to their terms. During the test drive process we were told that Royal Moore will match any price through out the Portland Metro area, so we found a great price on the the 2014 Prius 2 we wanted, but at a different dealership. We emailed Royal Moore and asked our salesman to match that price. After some hesitation he offered a slightly higher price and we said "yes". Unfortunately, when we went to purchase the vehicle the following day there had been conditions put on the offer price that weren't mentioned in the salesman's initial offer. We were unwilling to accept the added terms and asked that they make good on their offer in writing. The answer was no and we walked out. I returned the following day with the emails on paper and showed one of the managers. The answer was still no, explaining that he "can't" do that deal. My response was, "It's not that you can't, it's that you won't". Then after telling him that this whole process was insulting and a waste of my time, the manager told me to "have a nice day" as I turned my back on him and walked out. Suppose it's best the lack of honesty and professionalism at Royal Moore was exposed before we purchased a car from them. I caution others to steer clear of Royal Moore. The will probably offer one thing initially and you'll end up with another. One can only imagine the warranty they brag about is about as reliable as their offers.

Love my Matrix!

by from Tualatin, Oregon |

This review is long over due. I got my Toyota over six months ago and still can't believe what a great car this is for me. Doug was a great help in getting me into this car as I wasn't even sure of exactly what I wanted. He had the perfect car for me when I gave him some thoughts of what I liked. The process was easy, nonestressful and I never felt pressured. The staff at Toyota are all very friendly and extremely helpful with questions or concerns. I am grateful to have been brought there by a friend. He bought two cars from Royal Moore Toyota as well and he loves his cars and had a great experience there as well. I feel blessed to have had Royal Moore Toyota be part of my car buying experience. Thank you Doug!!:)

Efficient and detailed service center.

by from Hillsboro, Oregon |

We take our cars to this center for service as they are the best in the area for convenience, quality and cost.

Tops in Service and Customer Care

by from Trinidad, CO |

I'm from Colorado and visit Oregon in the summer every year. I always bring my RAV4 to Royal Moore for yearly service while in town as I trust them the most to care for my vehicle!

Trustworthy Service

by from Hillsboro, OR |

I appreciated the service I got at Royal Moore Toyota in the service department. The technicians were friendly and straight forward. I got exactly what I expected, it was refreshing! Thanks!

Great service

by from Hillsboro, OR |

We have bought several cars from Royal Moore. They are professional and make the buying experience and service appointments very satisfying.