6750 Auto Center Dr, Buena Park, CA 90621

New 888-300-5672
Used 866-658-5541
Service 866-803-7674

by from Fullerton, CA |

I was in the process of purchasing a Mercedes, but stopped into Shelly BMW just for a look. I met Carlo Ibarra at the Buena Park Shelly BMW dealership who was so attentive, courteous, and knowledgable that I took a greater interest. Carlo Ibarra made a positive difference and impression that I purchased a new BMW 328i sedan that day. I was never pressured. I felt I could trust Carlo and I am glad I did. I just love my new car. Carlo, thank you so much!!

Satisfied Car Buyer

by from Coastal, OC |

Negotiated an acceptable price on the car I wanted. Sales team was professional and friendly. Closing the deal was fast, thorough and free of fine print changes. Did not experience any buyers remorse with this dealership.

January 18, 2015

Thank you for your time to leave this 5-star review! We are happy to hear your car buying experience was a success. We hope you will continue to bring us your business in the future. Thanks for the recommendation!

Great Service and Great People!

by from Garden Grove, Ca |

This was the best experience of my life! New BMW how great is that. And I could not ask for a better person to help me Cynda Lancaster awesome!! If you are looking for a new or used BMW you should look up Cynda. She will make your buying experience go smooth, simple and exciting. I would definitely recommend Shelly BMW buena park and ask for Cynda I Highly Recommend!!!! It will be the best experience of YOUR life.

January 18, 2015

We are thrilled to hear you found a new BMW with no stress or struggle. Our staff works hard to make sure our customers get the best service possible, and we will make sure to let them know you were pleased with their assistance. Thanks for your recommendation, and we look forward to working with you again.

Very professional, courteous and a great deal

by from Yorba Linda CA |

I have bought three different cars from Bill Cronin over the last couple of years. He is very professional, patient and not overly aggressive. He is highly responsive and truly wants to find a good match in a car for us and a willingness to make a deal. I highly recommend this dealership in addition to Bill as a sales rep. We received a fair price for our trade and a good deal on our "new" certified pre-owned car.

January 18, 2015

Mark, thanks for the feedback and positive review! Bill will be happy to hear you had another successful experience and found the car you were looking for. Your recommendation is highly appreciated, and we hope you continue to do more business with us in the future!

Great service

by from Buena Park , ca |

Dan was great , really nice helpful on any questions I had .

January 18, 2015

Mario, thanks for the time you spent to leave a review! We are glad your experience was satisfying, and we hope you will come back to our dealership whenever you have any needs or questions.

Professional at its best!

by from Buena Park, Ca |

Thank you Linda at Shelly BMW. I am extremely satisfied with the service I received. I made Linda (service advisor) aware of my concerns. She was extremely helpful by explaining all details of my car and keeping me informed through out the process. I am greatfull and thankful that my experience was a positive one. Thank you, again!, Sands

Great service

by from Buena park |

Had to get a new car and so I went to go look at some cars and they were able to find me a good car for a good price. Didn't have a problem or bad experience with any of the associates. Very friendly and helpful. Would definitely go back to buy another car.

My new 7

by from Foothill Ranch, CA |

Amazing team at Shelly! Thank you all for making my experience remarkable. They really know what "customer first" culture should be. Happy holidays! I love my 7:)

December 3, 2014

It is a pleasure to hear our customer service process was welcoming and professional. We hope you have a great holiday season in your new BMW! Enjoy the new ride and thanks for the recommendation.

Great Experience....

by from Long Beach, CA |

Had a great experience here with Will Shaw (Internet Team). Mr. Shaw was a joy to work with. He was helpful, taking care of all the paperwork, my trade-in and going over every inch of the car with me explaining all the features and how everything worked. You know you have made the right choice when they care about how you feel. Thank you!

December 3, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Your 5-star review is well appreciated, and we are happy to hear our team was able to provide you with professional customer service. Most of all, we are glad you felt welcome and cared about during the whole process. Thanks again for your support and recommendation.

Heart Warming Customer Service

by from Poway, CA |

I was looking for some BMW's in the local area of San Diego. After consulting with few BMW shops, I was not convinced of the price and cars that I would be getting. I looked around for a custom car that had all the features that I wanted in it and I spotted this one at Shelly BMW. I met this gentlemen named 'MIchael' aka Mico. He was absolutely professional walked me and my wife during the whole process. They considered our needs before theirs and helped us getting the car quickly out the door. All in all, I would say they don't sell the car to you, they make you a part of the BMW family. Recently, I did not know about a feature in the car and Mico helped me solving it over the phone when I really needed it. So, it is nice to have that sort of professionalism and customer care. I am giving 5 stars for customer service and 5 stars for buying experience.

November 25, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words and generosity! Your 5-star review means a lot to us and we are happy your experience was well worth the time. We do our best to create a comfortable environment where our customers feel appreciated, respected, and understood. It is a pleasure to hear you feel a part of the BMW family, and we hope to see you again soon. Thanks again!