Shelly BMW

Used 866-658-5541
Service 866-803-7674

Fantastic environment

by from Long Beach, CA |

Great sales team - I felt really safe here - which is important to me. I got my 335i convertible from Derek. Very honest and nice. Thank you!

Experts at conducting Shady Business!!!! DON?T GO

by from Cerritos, CA |

FRAUDS!!!! Experts at conducting Shady Business!!!! DON?T GO TO THEM?. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!! My car was recently taken to Shelly BMW for an ignition issue. At the time of check in service rep, Henry Diaz, told me that they diagnostic fee would be put towards any required repairs if needed. After 3 days of no communication I received a bill via email for tow charges. Why are they charging me when AAA towed the car to Shelly BMW? I called Henry for an explanation, but did not hear from him for another 24 hours. He informed me that my Key was bad and that a new key would resolve the issue. The new key arrived 3 days later and the car did not start. Rather than taking the bad key back they charged me $225 and said I can keep it as a spare key and that they need to re-diagnose the issue. Another few days go by before he tells me that the ignition CAS needs to be replaced. I asked him how much it would cost and what to do with the bad key. He said he would email me an estimate and that I had to pay for the bad key.Their service rep ordered a new ignition case with out giving me a written or verbal estimate. At this point, I have not received an estimate or response from service rep. I then call Steve Usary (Service Manager) about the issues regarding service and communication. He got very agitated and told me that I had no option but to deal with it and buy the key and that they would not allow me to speak to technician regarding the issue. I reached out to Steve Rudnik (General Manager) who never returned my calls or emails . Finally Henry called to tell me the car was ready and that the cost came out to $2100. I never approved any of the repairs as they did not send/notify verbally with an estimates or diagnostic reports. I informed the dealer that I was not properly notified and that I had complained multiple times to management with no help and lack of communication. At the end of the day they forced me to pay $2100 for repairs I did not authorize and $225 for an unnecessary souvenir key. Save yourself the pain and suffering and go to a dealer that is reputable and does not do unauthorized work. I have reached out to my attorney who is preparing a lawsuit against Shelly BMW and we will also be contact the better business bureau. Please contact me if you have been burned by Shelly BMW.

Couldn't be happier

by from Tehachapi, CA |

Sweet deal and super easy process. Salesman was not pushy at all and worked quickly to get us on our way. Even helped set up the car with our bluetooth. Can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed a car buying process.

Great Experience

by from Anaheim Hills, CA |

I purchased a used vehicle and the process was simple and very straight forward. I had done extensive homework and knew what I believed was a fair value for the vehicle with backup documentation. Prior to meeting with the internet sales person I made it clear I had limited time, was not willing to haggle, and if they met my price, I would be down to inspect and test drive and would pay cash. I received a quick response, we negotiated an agreed price, I took the car out for a test drive, was extremely pleased with its condition, and the entire sales transaction was completed, without any change in terms from our original agreement, and I was done in a little over two hours. Very happy customer!

Best Dealer = Shelly BMW

by from socal |

purchased & leased over 20+ bimmers from Shelly. Ask for Yiwen Ting & Joseph Ra

Stay a way from this Dealership

by from San Diego |

The used car sales manager advertised a 2004 BMW 525 on cars.com. I called 2 times. I was told that sales manager is not yet sure if he is going to sale or keep the vehicle. What kind of dealership is that? Stay a way from this place.

Subpar customer service, excellent facility

by from La Crescenta, California |

Maybe they should try focusing more on better customer service and friendlier buying process; TOO MUCH PRESSURE from these desperate BMW salesmen(!), rather than spending all their time and money on making their facilities look good. I will admit that I was very impressed by their facility, but that's about it.