USI Motors of Knoxville

Used 888-211-6204

Luxury Within Reach

Lost art...Customer Service

by from Maryville, Tn |

I have purchased more than five cars from USI Motors, and referred friends who also have been more than satisfied with quality and customer service. My last purchase was this past month, and Eric was the sales engineer who over delivered at every step of the process. If you are looking for luxury autos, this is the best location in East Tennessee!

July 29, 2014

Thank You, Robin !! We appreciate our loyal customers. That is the greatest compliment !

Great dealership

by from Knoxville Tn |

This is a one of a kind dealership with an exceptional selection of the finest European cars available. The staff is very educated and knowledgable on the European car market and the owner Mhedi is fantastic a very kind and pleasant man who values his customers. And does a great job on chosing his Staff which are all first class! If you are considering a European car treat yourself and stop by USI and just check things out. You will find exceptional vehicles, exceptional service and a staff that is the best in the business.

June 23, 2015

Thank you, Chris. We truly appreciate you taking time to send such a positive and flattering review for our dealership. We strive to make all of our loyal customers feel like family and always enjoy your visits here. Thanks again! We look forward to seeing you soon.

pleasent ,profational, honest

by from washington, dc |

travling 500 miles to buy a car is somthing i haver never done befor.i was a little afraid , but when i arived to this dealership i felt at home the sales person was great the car was as advertizd the whole transaction was done very honest and profatinally.

July 30, 2014

Thank You! for your rating. Our goal is always to do our very best for our customers, no matter what the circumstance. We are a small dealership and word of mouth and positive ratings are invaluable advertising. We truly appreciate you taking your time to offer your input. Please contact us if we can ever be of assistance to you.

Used Car

by from Atlanta, GA |

Had to call three times before someone finally answered the phone. Once I got someone she could not answer my questions about the car. She took my information and I have not heard back from her.

January 17, 2014

This email is baffling. We are so sorry that happened. It is completely unlike us. If this customer would please call again, we will be very happy to correct the problem. We are a small dealership and phones are answered 10 hours every day with voice mail after hours. We sincerely apologize for this unfortunate inconvenience. Our goal is to treat each and every call with utmost importance.

Absolutely the best used luxury per-owned car deal

by from Knoxville, TN |

Absolutely the best used luxury per-owned car dealership in the area. I have purchased four vehicles from USI Motors over the past 10 years and have yet to be disappointed in the vehicles, service or any other aspect associated with this dealership.

August 20, 2013

Thank you! We truly appreciate your business and your loyalty to our company. Thanks for taking your time to send this excellent review. Please don't hesitate to call on us any time.

Great service

by from Farragut, tn |

Excellent service and helpful all around. Great deal and best service. I recommend USI motors to all my friends and family.

August 20, 2013

Thank you! We truly appriciate your business loyalty to our company. Thank you for taking your time to send this wonderful review. Please don't hesitate to call on us at any time.

Best company ever dealt with.

by from Denver, NC |

Best deal I've ever done! Best transaction I've ever experienced! Dreaded buying a car. Rather had gone to the dentist. Lady proved me wrong. She was the best! Have purchased more personal cars than I'd like to mention but this was the easiest and most helpful I'd ever encountered. Company was excellent and very professional. On line I saw and made up my mind this was the car for me. Auto was exactly as shown. Gave me good return on my older auto on trade-in. My new car is 9 years from them but you'd think it was a brand new one. Quality company. Drove 250 miles to purchase car.

August 20, 2013

Thank you!! We truly appreciate your business and taking your time to send this wonderful review. Please don't hesitate to call on us anytime. Our goal is to insure a pleasant experience for you at all times.

Outstanding Experience

by from Pittsburgh PA |

Worked online and by phone to arrange a trade/purchase. The staff was incredibly helpful and things went as smooth as possible for an out of state purchase. On arrival - the vehicle was as advertised and they made everything very easy. Nice dealership and selection of impressive vehicles.

November 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. It was a true pleasure meeting you and your dad and doing business with you. We appreciate your effort in making this work and hope to see you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance in any way. Best to you!

Aimee

by from Knoxville, TN |

The sales staff @ USI is very polite and knowledgeable. I had the best experience and would recommend to anyone in the market. They also have a great selection of european auto's. I will do business again :)